Is Sup Forums physically incapable of seeing things in the long term...

Is Sup Forums physically incapable of seeing things in the long term? Trump HAD to disavow the alt right because you guys are acting like fucking total retards and not hiding you're power level.

You do realize that if Trump embraced the alt right like you mongoloids want him to he'd put the entirety of his presidency at risk, we only have two years before Congressional and Senate elections come up.

If Trump fucks up and everyone thinks he's racist we'll end up with a Democrat Senate and house and it will be gridlocking till he loses his second term, is that what you morons want? The majority of Americans aren't racist.

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

HES PRESIDENT NOW HE CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS!

>Trump HAD to disavow the alt right because you guys are acting like fucking total retards and not hiding you're power level.
This is true. The people on Sup Forums crying about this are either shills or completely retarded.

You're either retarded or a shill, stop crying. Trump is President he can say whatever the fuck he wanted.

This. Is the average Sup Forums poster an edgy teen-ager or something?

>Trump is President
Not yet.

Trump is just playing it cool now. It's the calm before the storm.

Let's wait and see what it actually does once he's inaugurated .

Alt-right is a made up term that encompasses whatever boogeyman the left wants it to at the time.

This place isn't alt-right and I doubt a single one of us here have the exact same beliefs. I'm not bothered in the slightest by 'disavowing' the alt-right, since they are just controlled opposition for whomever says they are part of it.

The American people fucking voted for Trump. Period. End of Story.

>Trump HAD to disavow the alt right because you guys are acting like fucking total retards and not hiding you're power level.

Even simpler: Trump isn't a fucking white nationalist and doesn't want to be associated with that bullshit in any way, shape or form.

everybody just needs to cool their jets 'til 21 JAN.
If there's no movement by spring or so, then there's a beef.

>Even simpler: Trump isn't a fucking white nationalist and doesn't want to be associated with that bullshit in any way, shape or form.
also this

>H-he's pretending to disavow us!
HAHAHA fuck off beta neckbeard alt-right, Trump played you and you fell for it

Except Richard Spencer isn't racist.

>the (((alt-right)))
litterally who

stop trying to spam your shitty label, kike strawman shills

I'm not at all saying this is going to keep him from taking office, however if Trump is basically made to be racist by accusations of guilt by association then the GOP will either work against him or lose the elections 2 years from now, and the democrats will gridlock just like the GOP did when Obama took office.

It's not like he can simply do everything he wants the moment he takes office.

>Trump is President he can say whatever the fuck he wanted.

>You're either retarded or a shill,

hey pot, meet kettle.

He's gotta be re-elected four years from now, dumb ass. Congressional seats are up for election every two years, and anything that makes Trump look bad, makes Republicans look bad.

i like you leaf

Are people actually mad at trump Disavowing the alt-right? People here actually consider themselves alt-right?

Or is it shilling because Sup Forums found something important in regards to pizza?

Keep in mind you talk to horny 16 year olds who think their skill in meme making makes them political geniuses.

If Trump listend to pol he would have had the same fate as Robespierre.

he has to disavow; the left are praying he really turns into Hitler to tells us that they we're right; but when they see Trump is actually "changing" in mind they no longer have a game.

Fuck off. The alt-right is for the protection of israel, if we can't stand together than how will israel be safe.

>re-elected
LOL like he cares about that now. Also why didn't he disowve the alt right BEFORE the election?

No he cant you fucking idiot. He still jas many enemies actively trying to destroy hime even before day fucking 1.

We have to worry about midterm elections in 2 years to hold onto Congress.

And of course theres reelction in 4 years to worry about too lol

Question session open:

>we only have two years before Congressional and Senate elections come up.

He could have easily canceled any future (((elections))).

Stop deluding yourself. We all got played.

He did it because Sup Forums is no longer useful. He already cucked all drumpfkins since the beginning. He is a con-man.

I honestly think half of pol is autistic sometimes. In what world would Trump saying he is a neo Nazi or at least supports them helpful to his Presidency? Some of you guys are just shills or extremely gullible.

>us

$.02

Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.Faggot. Nigger.