Media decides to appoint some cringey literal who faggot as the leader of the alt-right in another desperate attempt to...

>Media decides to appoint some cringey literal who faggot as the leader of the alt-right in another desperate attempt to slander Trump supporters.
>Sup Forums erupts into a massive spergstorm of shitposting over this blatantly obvious bullshit that will amount to literally nothing.
I really hate this fucking board sometimes.

Bump for exposure

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

just let the redditors freak out. they've never seen anything like this before.

underrated post, my friend

fortunately i am spending most of the holiday week with family unplugged from the propaganda sources, I hope you are able to as well.

He invented the Alt Right.

And I really love that you hate this board sometimes because all these fucking Spenshill threads need to be purged

Sup Forums isn't alt right and no one knew who this guy was until last night

Slow news day. You have to admit that these niggers always find one topic a day to ram into the ground. unfortunately today its some dude literally nobody knows or gives a fuck about, theres no meat to it.

Surprise! Milo the faggot kike was a plant all along!
I believe he is in a big part responsible for the popularisation of the alt-right meme, which is now used by the media to discredit Trump supporters.

Sup Forums IS NOT THE FUCKING "alt-right"

RICHARD SPENCER IS A PLANT

THIS IS KIKE SHILLING

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS BAIT

>Milo the faggot kike was a plant all along!

I don't know if he was a plant or not but I didn't like the cut of his jib. Just seems like some fag that would flip his opinion at the drop of a hat if it suited him.

Agreed. This is literally nothing. It's already losing steam in the media. Time to move on.

Leslie jones is the leader of the alt right

I think A GREAT rule to go by if they are really Alt-Right or a counterfeit is their view on Israel or the JQ in general. I mean stupid closet cuckservative shit like Breitbart, infowhores, rebel media, etc

He invented the term alt-right, the groups which the alt-right is an umbrella term for existed way before.

Exactly this

This. Fucking retards.

Fuck you all
Alt right stays with spencer
(((new right))) and (((i dont identify))) gtfo

>some kind of same-fagging kikery that I don't even understand the point of.

Leave.

>Sup Forums isn't alt right and no one knew who this guy was until last night
why is Sup Forums like hipsters? denying what they are and all

fact is: you are alt-right. this is what we mean by alt-right: warmongers, nationalists, racists and the rest of the proponents of divisive ideologies

>more kike-posting

Stop shitting up our board.

Neck yourself, Goldberg.

>no one knew who this guy was until last night

You newfags didn't know him because you've only hopped on Sup Forums since Trump announced you fucking pathetic anti-white redditor scum.