Based Queen's University costumes trigger SJWs

based Queen's University costumes trigger SJWs

twitter.com/celestrogen/status/800814414790348801

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/read/queens-university-students-held-a-party-and-the-theme-was-racism?utm_source=vicefbca&utm_campaign=Canada
huffingtonpost.com/author/celeste-yim-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>top right
cone heads?

Monks? fucked if I know

of course Vice picks up this shit

vice.com/en_ca/read/queens-university-students-held-a-party-and-the-theme-was-racism?utm_source=vicefbca&utm_campaign=Canada

Chemo patients

Can't handle the bantz

Or Celeste is disgustingly racist for assuming racial identities were being implied because of props and costumes

>Celeste
>Yim

I don't think she (I am assuming of course) can BE racist user...

Richard Spencer

Why do my chink senpai gotta be so sensitive.

>costume party
>costumes

Where is the dog bbq you fucking fake chink.

Nazi Saluting alt-right racists!

Why are these things racist? I don't get it

>if you put on a rice hat and go party, you're responsible for the people you hurt

Why? isn't racism when you make negative judgments about a race? Stereotypes =\= racism, racist stereotypes would be negative stereotypes. Neutral ones aren't racist

If somebody was going to rep America I would hope they used a funny stereotype as well, like nascar fans or something

I go back to Queen's in January.

hehehehe

Buddhist monks

I was at party, AMA.

Also of the hundreds of people there only like 3-4 could be considered racist, last year was much worse. Around 34 countries total in the event.

how the fuck is dressing up as takeout food considered racist?

hnnng

Is that the Viet Pong in the bottom left?

Asian SJW bitch

huffingtonpost.com/author/celeste-yim-

That's actually viet CONG in the bottom RIGHT

Is she just being ironic about the racism?
I really can't tell.

wow.... these people are all ugly

Oh wow ugly fat Asian is offended about better looking girls. Shocker.

Why do American SJWs' assume the whole world is with them on these things? Like the whole world is America and will agree with them? Why are they always trying to speak for other nationalities as if they're the ones that are upset?

I doubt anyone from Vietnam would give a flying fuck if they saw a white person in a rice hat. It's the SJWs' who are offended, not the country of the costume's origin. Do they really all live in a bubble?

red cups, an American staple

>The assumptions are always the same and the jokes are always tired (not to mention unimaginative). It is not rare for people to assume, for example, that my upbringing has been strict and cold, that my academic strengths must be in Math or Science, that my diet must consist mainly of Kimchi and rice, or even that my playlists are filled with “K-Pop” songs. In addition, comments about just how “Asian” I am are often made about me. “Sue-Yonge... Is that your Korean name? Cute, so Asian!” Or, “Look at you in this photo! So Asian, really Asian.”

REEEEEEEEE COSTUMES ARE RACIST

DIEEEEEEEE

Kek no one from Vietnam cares if anything they're happy you like their culture. My gf is Vietnamese and her mom got me a rice hat when she went for the summer

They where mynammer if I remember correctly and yes monks

yes, this is why the election surprised them.

They didn't think most of the midwest/south didn't give a shit about the things they do

was this at QUB?

sorry my monitor was backwards so it was flipped.

why the fuck do these people apparently think that making fun of a country is the same thing as making fun of a race?

Could somebody please explain to me what the fuck the point she is trying to make is?

I literally don't understand what the fuck is going on.

>Auschwitz survivors

It's either bhuddist monks or Indians.

Buddhist Monks you fucking mong.

Note the maroon-coloured robes.

They wore costumes that hurt her feelings aka she wasn't invited to the party.

Wtf I love Queens now

VIRTUE SIGNALLING.

VIRTUE. SIGNALLING.

VIRTUE.

SIGNALLING.

>Stop slut shaming
>Stop basing people off of what they wear
>You can't wear that, it's offensive
>Stop being racist
Zero levels of introspection from those fucks.

WTF is a qub

WE

the theme was upsetting libshits

>Like the whole world is America and will agree with them?

Ummm not even the majority in America (legally) agree with these parasites. As seen 11/11/16.

Why is this even a problem?

Only a 35 minute drive to that college I know where I'm going this weekend

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS RACIST ABOUT THIS?! WHAT THE FUCK IS RACIST ABOUT THIS THEY'RE LITERALLY JUST APPRECIATING OTHER CULTURES WHAT DO THE FUCKING LIBERALS WANT? WHAT IS THEIR FUCKING ENDGOAL?

For anyone wondering it was a flip-cup tournament hosted by Rugby team after season, it was 10th annual. The finals where North Pole vs Poland with North Pole winning best of 7. My team was eliminated by cheating Austria.

The school and student organization (AMS) have all released statements saying theirs nothing they can do really, not on school property or sanctioned by school itself.

>celebrating other people's cultures
>is racism and oppression

These people are mentally fucking retarded.

I guess they just want people to be miserable, fuck them.

Should we stay at home next weekend.

They want a system where they are privileged and white people must constantly apologize for being white and go out of their way to appease these poor, special snowflake "victims"

They want a system where they can do no wrong, every action is forgiven because they are not a straight white male

They want a system where they can easily persecute anyone they don't like with bullshit accusations of rape/harassment (see Zarna Joshu/Hugh Mingus)

It really is scary how narcissistic and supremacist these people are. One of the reasons I voted for Trump was to spite people like this

At least they aren't stretching their eyes or have fake bombs.

I should have worded it better. They seem to think everyone who isn't white is vulnerable and unrepresented so they have to defend the poor folk from having their culture ridiculed or stolen by whites. Like someone from Japan would react the same way as some pink haired whale from San Francisco would if they saw someone in a kimono.

I'm surprised she isn't "literally shaking"

I'd be happy if my country were mentioned desu

I love feeling that my vote put them in tears and in a safe space with play doh, puppies, and coloring books.

Hilarious shit. I'd have voted at least twice to cancel out my dead grandmother if I knew the salt was going to be this delicious.

Lmao none of those things are racist

>racist
How

agree

Now that I think about it, I wonder what xe thinks about european stereotypes.

The U.K. Is known for ripping on other cultures..see Zulu, and especially that film where the Brit plays the Indian prince
>Shiva, daughter and star of my night, go fetch your mother and tell her that we are to be hosting royalty tonight
>which one of them is my mother

I about fell out of my chair laughing at that

The funny thing is the only one that is being a racist cunt here is the liberals. It's like they're telling minorities that their culture is so shit that just displaying it in public is an embarrassment. Like what the fuck is racist about wearing a sombrero? I'm sure mexicans sells them all the time to tourists, it's literally their culture and something they should find pride in when other cultures wants to be a part of it. If a black guy was wearing a viking helmet, do you think the sjw would get triggered and call that racist? Absolutely fucking not

I went to school with the asian girl in the front.

She constantly likes and shares asian humor, she's definitely not the only non-white there too so the pc media can eat shit.

How lit was it?

>I went to school with the asian girl in the front
How can you tell?

Fucking lit as usual, one of the biggest queens events, cost 40 to get in, 36 kegs. Went till about 1230 till the cops came, they let us finish the finals though.

My house went as Sparta so for everyone who is of Spartan descent i apologize for cultural appropriating your culture.

We were kind of friends and lol

>Fucking lit as usual, one of the biggest queens events, cost 40 to get in, 36 kegs. Went till about 1230 till the cops came, they let us finish the finals though.
>My house went as Sparta so for everyone who is of Spartan descent i apologize for cultural appropriating your culture.

Quick question what do your friends at queens think about trump

regardless of this random party, queens is still a shit school and the student ghetto is a shithole

because they're all huge racists, ironically.

Most people dont like him, but when i tell people i support him they dont care and listen to why. I wore MAGA hat at a party and most people liked it only girls came up and ripped me.

>shit school
>top 5 in Canada

The ghetto is good and bad, pricey for shit houses and locals steal a lot. Good for parties and walking distance of all your friends and everything.

>people having fun
I can see why that would offend them.

Cultural and political dominance

I honestly can't even begin to understand this shit
>College kids just having fun dressing up as whatever for a party theme
>All races are present, this clearly isn't hate driven, just dressing up as different races
>THIS OFFENDS ME AND SHOULD NO LONGER EXIST
Seriously, what the fuck

>felt sick to my stomach
This creature calls herself a comedian. Yet she's triggered by literal nothing. I kind of hoped this was some edgy and forced wommyn-trying-to-comedy joke, but her Twitter is full of this "racism" narrative. People like her are cancerous to a liveable society and conviviality by their pointlessly divisive rhetoric and constant identity politics and race baiting.

It sure looks like female "comedians" only focus on accusing people of racism or sexism rather than telling jokes and giving the audience a good fun time.

>top 5 in Canada
useless ranking unless you specify a program

U of T, Waterloo, Mcgill and UBC will easily be offering better than most programs at queens, and very few subjects will have queen's taking that 5th spot

in my experience the students steal more than the locals (lived on nelson, johnson and collingwood)

It's not even a stereotype. You are going to the party as a rice farmer.

Mental illness is a hell of thing. I'm not joking either, I think they have issue. Deep, deep issues.

What are the top 5 schools in Canada? As an American, I know Toronto, McGill, and Waterloo, or at least the CS department there. UBC?

aren't positive stereotypes racist too? like when all the jews got mad when trump named the globalist bankers? and when asians get mad by you expecting them to be calculators?

Absolutely nothing racist about any of those costumes. That's like saying a gook or a nigger wearing a suit and tie is racist.

Western, and University of Alberta, that's about it. Everything else is either specialized in certain programs, or just filler for students who want a degree, or an easy road to grad school like me.

I actually agree, Queens has been going downhill thank god for the Smith School of Business. I would still put it 5th or 4th overall in Canada.

Generally its UofT, McGill, UBC,Western,Queens.

Also Alberta,Waterloo,Mcmaster could also be considered

I've seen people on the Queen's facebook groups complaining about pic related specifically (mexicans in prison suits???) but none of them are remotely racist or anything

I'm fucking sure they do. Especially the self hating whites who have literally no self respect because
>muh white privilege
There's no explaining accepting white guilt to me other than mental illness

I played against them, they are actually Guantanamo Bay NOT Mexico. I dont know why they picked somberos though.

That chopstick hair is hot. Thanks for being riced white girls.

Fair enough, and that's an example of sjws spinning shit to fit their narrative

>If a black guy was wearing a viking helmet

or a Jewish man and a Chinese woman - see Mark Zuckerberg's Halloween picture...

The Queen's University in Kingston?

Neat, I live here. Hadn't heard of this. I thought Queen's was an absolute shithold of left-mindedness. I plan to run for MP here in 2019 so maybe there is hope after all for anything non-left to make an impact. We have been a liberal stronghold for decades though, and all the retired old people don't make things easier.

Yep

pic related from Overheard at Queen's

>bottom right: viet-kong

hahahahha fucking shit

What's racist about this? It's just people dressed as other cultures.
If we're going to get that bitchy then all nogs should stop wearing pants, shoes and t-shirts for all that matter, grass skirts it is for them then, and jeans? Only for jews, since it was invented by one.
Fucking liberals

I don't understand them either, I just accept that they're pathological. I'm not a clinical psychologist and I'm assuming you're not one either so don't expect to make sense of it. Think of it like some exotic disease; If you're not a doctor it's going to baffle you, unless you really dig into the issue and even then you're only going to get a laymen level of understanding. Unless your planing on becoming a therapist it's pointless trying to unravel the Gordian Knot that is there minds. There are better things to do with your time.

When did this "person of color" become "safe" language? It wasn't that long ago when Beenadick Kumnertbashshits was raked over the coals for referring to big-ass afro american kangz as "colored people". But now "person of color" is the politically correct term?

I FOUND RACISTS
SOMEONE CALL THE ALT-RIGHT

why are leafs still obsessed with the monarchy? We don't have the queen on our money or universities, we kicked those tea-sipping limeys out years ago

beats me