What the fuck is his problem?

what the fuck is his problem?

is he one of (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

Absolutely

Only stormvirgins support him unironically

Just ignore the newest edition of MSM propaganda

shit pasta m8

Yes

He's controlled opposition.

Nobody who actually supports Trump/white people would be yelling "Heil Trump" like a fucking retard.

obviously, stop posting shit about (((him)))

He's a straw man used by the MSM to discredit our movement. He's a nobody who is literally gay. We've always hated Dick Spencer on this board. He took too much credit for shit that we did.

Sup Forums is and will always be counter culture.

Once the Secret Club is exposed, it gets made fun of and abandoned (GamerGate, Anonymous, MLP, MGTOW)

Now reply to me, you buttmad Drumpfkins.

Communism will take over Sup Forums

>Nobody who actually supports Trump/white people would be yelling "Heil Trump" like a fucking retard.

This. It's way too fucking early to be doing that. At least wait until he starts deporting spics.

Over 12,000 Jews died fighting for Germany in WWI. My ancestor among them. Do you actually research this stuff before you post?

God you people are fucking stupid. Have you ever listened to Richard Spencer? His "Hail trump" was obviously tongue in cheek.

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA

#doubletrump

The Irish kids used to beat and bully him for his giant potato head. Gave him some severe PTSD where he's mentally stuck LARPing 1930s Germany.

he jumped the gun too fast
He was probably drunk too

Yes.

don't trust anyone with a loaf of bread haircut

I finally figured out what bugs me about him. He has a thin person's haircut but he's not thin anymore.

ONLY REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITH REDPILLING INFOGRAPHICS.

For fucks sake how many threads about this nobber do we need?

MODS DO YER JOBS FFS

I don't listen to faggot race traitor LARPers. Sorry.

Sage all one-posts.
Sage all division ops.

This is all you need to know about this guy

we will blot out the catalog with our threads

>hail trump tongue in cheek
In front of cameras, with the election just being won. Then the most charitable interpretation is he's criminally naive or a retard

because we are the silent majority of pol...regular, not rascist people who think what richard did was absolutely abhorrent

Yeah, cos that'll work with Sup Forums, no fkn doubt

I don't think it's abhorrent, I just think he is an autist who revealed his power level way too early. What he said was true. It was the "HAIL TRUMP!" that just made it seem like he was a pathetic faggot.

He is controlled opposition.

>Coins the term alt right
>Even makes a symbol which represents the alt right
>Never refutes the accusation that he is a leader of the alt right

Who does these three action benefit? It certainly does not benefit the right wing. Did it improve on or bolster the attempts for right wing and conservative minded people to tip the culture away from leftism? No it did not, its having the opposite effect.

He is controlled opposition. I will leave you with a quote from Vladimir Lenin.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

'abhorrent' = pc

>Nobody who actually supports Trump/white people would be yelling "Heil Trump" like a fucking retard.

Yes they would. The media was right all along. White Trump voters really are racist neo-nazis, and this guy proves it. Now we wait for the electoral college to do the right thing. We can't let hate win.

It just played right into the hands of the libtards, and was crazily naive
>see, told you these guys are literally hitler

I don't mind discussing natsoc here, although I'm not a fan, but they always shit up nationalist movements with their larping

Is that picture actually his symbol or some meme from here? I honestly thought it was a simplified merchant meme.

This poster is Jewish.

>merchant meme isn't a hate symbol
wew lad

You are a dumb fuck who has been manipulated.

I have absolutely no problem with every other speaker who had a slot at the NPI conference.
Richard Spencer is a plant, literally every action he has taken has damaged what he proclaims to be his cause.

He is either a plant or a complete retard.

I'm jelly of his hairline.