Who else here is a redpilled gay?

Who else here is a redpilled gay?

I support gay marriage and equal rights, but I also support defensible borders and sensible immigration policies (e.g. no sanctuary cities, deportation of criminal aliens).

Given the example of Peter Thiel, I think its entirely possible to be conservative and gay and I don't care if people are disgusted by my lifestyle, nobody is forcing them to be gay.

no one, being a fag is bluepill #1 KYS

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of gays here. Me for instance am a gay

Right here.
It sucks, browse grindr, find a cute faggot, mention that Trump isn't that bad, faggot freaks out on me, feelsbandman :(

Not having to chase after stupid bitches is literally the best ever

r u single?

No I have a qt who I redpilled this election

>I support gay marriage
dropped.

Another one reporting in!

go back to tumblr, faggot. trumps gonna execute all fags and america will be great again.

I've never been on tumblr...

sorry ctr but you're not correcting my record. you're a faggot who loves tumblr.

Does it count if i'm bi? I love how women look except for vaginas, they are gross. Penises are much better looking aesthetically.

Like the saying goes, "best vagina is a dick"!

Trump isn't anti LGBT, retard. He's probably the most fag-friendly republican candidate ever.

hahahahaha did your rabbi tell you that, libtard?

>americans in charge of being politically informed

my rabbi is gay

yeah keep telling yourself that fags and niggers are gonna be a-okay under a trump presidency. You libtards are all so fucking delusional, clinging on to any hope that you wont be exterminated in order to make america great again.

of course he is. thats a double gassing for him.

>tfw most gaybois are sluts who don't want actual love
life is pain

>redpilled gay
hahahahahahahahhaahhauhasiudhas

Underageb&

>guys he must be underage if he's not a liberal

you seriously need to go back to tumblr

no you type like a fucking 14 year old who just learned all the Sup Forums memes

Homosexuality is a bestial fall to carnal desires. You are no different to drug addicts. Gay marriage is but two feminine faggots playing house. Go sit on a pipe and get AIDS, you degenerate pervert.

why dont you try using logic instead of insults, libtard? oh wait, you can't.

or we are simply attracted to men as women are.

Enjoy having no camaraderie. I wouldn't want a homosexual like yourself beside me in the trenches, given your propensity for deviancy and poor self-control. Enjoy not having mateship with other men since no one wants to think that their mate wants to bone them.

For somebody who hates fags so much you sure do talk like one

> gay marriage
If you were redpilled, you wouldn't support it

>I support gay """"""""""""marriage""""""""""""

you first.

Enjoy being a disappointment to your dad. While women, by nature of their emotional incontinence, have been conditioned to accept such degenerates, I guarantee you your father sees himself as a failure for rearing a buttpirate queer.

for someone who is a libtard you sure do talk like one

I already did and you couldn't refute it because unlike liberals conservatives actually make sense

My sister has kids. My parents don't care.

stop trying so hard

stop being a fag

You just got really upset because they shove left wing carp from the telly to your throat then you get here moaning about queers and then when you go cry yourself to sleep you really can't because there is a giant handyman in your basement's ceiling. You seem to stuck in the dark ages you plonker.

Not gay but my brother is, don't see an issue. As long as they aren't activists about it.

What happened to logic over insults?

I am being logical. if you want me to stop trying so hard to make america great again then stop being a fag.

Not a "fag", just pointing out how hypocritical and socially retarded you are. It's sad that you can't tell the difference between those things.

>Who else here is a redpilled gay?
>I support gay marriage and equal rights, but I also support defensible borders and sensible immigration policies (e.g. no sanctuary cities, deportation of criminal aliens).
this
Pretty much this.

Im quite heterophobic sometimes when i see homophobia.
My "right wing" side of me makes me agressive and hateful.
Sometimes i wish gays would rule the world and heterofags would be considered degenerate.

yeah retards like this make me question my political views.

As much as i laugh when i see liberal butthurt, i ALSO laugh when i see rightwingers/alt-right feeling butthurt.

Which means i kinda enjoy when any person feels pain.
Except my family, friends or people that i like.

if you support fags you are one. plain and simple.

>redpilled
>support gay marriage
>equal rights

Get aids and kys yourself, faggot.

Any redpilled Gay would realize that Gay Marriage is retarded and destroys family values and tradition.

Achilles wasn't married to Patroclus.

Gay Marriage is an agent of Cultural Marxism

>Any redpilled Gay would realize that Gay Marriage is retarded and destroys family values and tradition.
i would love to empty your eyeholes, Timmy.

Is he single?

>Sweden
no matter how butthurt you are about gay marriage, you should just relax and enjoy it - your goverment will stretch your anus with all that Refugee/SJW stuff even wider than its already is. :^)

Thats the closest mateship of all. Didnt u see brokeback mountain?

I didn't say I supported gays at all you drooling retard. You should stop thinking you're top shit kiddo, btfo you babbling downsyndromic child.

Underage b&

>I support gay marriage and equal rights
>conservative
I don't think conservative means what you think it means user.

the military is the gayest thing on earth nowadays though
jokingly, sure, but the dude is still jokingly humping your face aftr you mentioned how you want to suck lisa ann's fart out of her ass

I'm not a fag, but I feel the same way. I'm really indifferent to homosexuality.

>someone who takes it up the shitter thinks he's tough
Funny.

Why do you think some hets are so upset by it?

>cock piercing
disgusting

Oh wow, a faggot with a sense of decency.

How do you spread that? You know, the respect thing.

because you're calling them "hets" instead of people

You don't need to point it out with that flag.

Gays are not redpilled, not conservative, and not fucking welcome. You are only here because the rest of the board is a degenerate shithole full of fags.

You fucks required a liberal society to exist. In a rational, logical, conservative society you would be beaten to death while the rest of us laugh.

Just curious what gay has to do with wanting safe borders, better economy etc...do most gays not want these things? I know a few of the gays and they queervoted trump just like i did. I don't know why this is a thing. You're an American...the placeage of your peen shouldn't matter when it comes to America. I love you. Nohomo.

>Gays are not redpilled, not conservative, and not fucking welcome
hi Pidoraha
hows it going?

>redpilled
>gay

No he has a boyfriend my family has known for many years but he is several years older.

He's also a national level athlete and more interested in his sport than any social justice crap. Part of why I can stand him, he's gay but not flamingly so.

Lack of exposure to decent homos, and most of their idea of them coming from depictions in the media, as well as overblown whining such as with the bakery.

you deserve equal rights only if you agree that trans people should be euthanized

who the fuck is this faggot in OPs pic?

question: how does a gay live with itself knowing that he has sucked a dick

I agree, encouraging homosexual behavior is similar to encouraging something like heroin addiction. icky icky icky stuff mane. the jews greatest victory.

Present. All of my straight Uni friends were quivering over Trump's win while I could not wipe the smirk off my face. Strange world, those few post-election days..

>tfw redpilled trap

Oh hush. Just because daddy wasn't there to take you to the fair, doesn't mean anyone cares.

I just want to wear pretty dresses and makeup why do I have to support gibs for blacks, open borders and Islamification? ;_;

I-I can be a white nationalist too you know!

how does it feel to have aids

Lol, not a white nationalist. Proud to be German? Sure. White supremacy? Too far. If you had left out your last sentence I would be on board.

>overblown whining such as with the bakery
>overblown whining
>literally the state using faggots as useful idiots in order to violate the right to property
That's why I don't respect fags, they're mentally inferior

>I support gay marriage

You are not red pilled. Gay marriage is cultural marxism devaluing the percieved value of real marriage to christians. It's a direct attack on the religious base of western culture (not saying anyone should be christian, but it is where our culture comes from) and a dick move to people who believe.
Why don't you accept same-sex union / civil union. It's the same shit, just without being a dick to christians.
Also the only good position on marriage is to abolish it completely in a legal sense and fix any tax incentive to having children. Because the way it is now it is discriminating against assholes and permavirgins.

/polgbt/ isn't gonna happen faggot

Not who you responded to, but what about a closet fag. Can a closet fag who's anti-marriage be redpilled?

Would you prefer breeders?

I find it amazing how upset peole are by the cake trial.

It's fine. I have a really good friend that I mess around with in periods where we don't have girlfriends. We'll probably never love a woman as much as we love each other but still plan to get married and not cheat on our future wives.

And yes, I oppose gay marriage. It's a sad existence and you'll never shake off the feeling that you didn't contribute to society with a stable family. It's why gays cheat on each other all the time.

Oh yeah fuck trans. Not euthanized just given psych meds and therapy not hormones and surgery

>redpilled
>gay
>Engaging in a jewish passtime
Yeah, no. Not redpilled. That's cute you think you're redpilled though.

This.
Spot on.

I support removing government from marriage. No benefits or penalties for being married.
You wan to marry the lichen growing on a piece of granite in your back yard? Fucking fine by me.
Don't say I didn't warn you when people look at you like you're a fucking weirdo though.

I sure am. I mean that ass, you know. It's just so good, he was totally nasty.

That sweet ass just felt like a bag of sand it was so soft.

You cant even imagine how tight that B-hole was.

I stuck my shlong right in there, and it was crazy good. I swear i came in literally a minute.

I'm bi and against Marriage equality. All these fucking pozzed faggots are going to kill us all.

yeah because you can just marry a woman and fuck dudes on the side, of course you are against it, you want to fit in with the hets.