Should women be banned from the military?

Should women be banned from the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mF33zg8ulW0
linkfun.net/fun-videos/weiber_bei_der_bundeswehr_video-1472
youtu.be/_eN5N4AZxZs?t=1200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No they should just be held to the same standard as the rest of the soldiers

No they should be drafted and sent to cooking school.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=mF33zg8ulW0

Yes, one of the reasons would be so they wouldn't be raped. A minority of women in hundreds of men in a camp, bound to happen.

yes

Is there a full vid of that? Christ thats hilarious.

>bound to happen.

Why? How fucking hard is it not to rape, for fucks sake.

Army women are huge whore
No one even needs to rape them since they freely offer themselves

the bloke in the vid only has 1 leg also

I wonder if it's possible to completely derail this thread by reminding you that Trump will let Hillary Clinton off the hook?

You guys know that that Hillary Clinton is not going to jail, right? You know that Trump's going to facilitate that?

Good thread though. I've seen a girl do push-ups before. She did okay.

WOW SEXIST MYSOGINIST AND MUCH ??

Obviously. Women should be at home, cooking, cleaning, and homeschooling children, which is the most important job in society.

Don't leave a door slightly open when you actually want it to stay closed.
The proportion of women that could qualify using the same standard as male is so ridiculously low it shouldn't be taken into account. Letting women think they have a place in the military just mean they are going to put pressure on lowering the standards until they can get in. Just straight up close the door and keep higher standard.
It will suck for the handful of women that could qualify nevertheless, but they are not worth throwing the entire recruitment process to the shitter. Wanting to be perfectly nice and fair to everyone in every situation always lead to a disaster on long term.

Active combat? You bet your ass.

Fine as Pogs though.

Send the women to die, better them then the men who can do real work.

This, if they can pass the same physical tests as the men then they should be able to serve. But the bar shouldn't be lowered for them

No, but they should be strictly held to the same standards as men, effectively banning most of them.

if you hate women so much why don't you convert to islam

Have you seen the strength of that one arm?

Huh, I guess not. I respect your ability to focus and stay on topic.

A very good thread, indeed.

(She's still gonna be free though).

This.
Islam is a white man's religion.

As long as I can stay home watching anime and browsing Sup Forums they can do whatever they want.

>Letting women think they have a place in the military just mean they are going to put pressure on lowering the standards until they can get in.
I doubt our military would ever stand for that bullshit; i don't know about yours though. If that ever actually happens, I'll fight it when it comes up.

This so fucking hard. The first female tanker just graduated. What's next??? Cav? Infantry?!

fuck it man I don't know if I could pull myself like that with one arm

Who said anything about hate?

Good one

maybe because he doesn't like fucking camels

>inb4 sheep shagger

It's easy you just have to cheat by chopping off half of your limbs first so that you have less weight to pull up.

kek

Hating women would be allowing them to join the military and go get mowed down by men, who are designed for warfare. Feminism is the most anti female philosophy ever known to humanity.

underrated

Recently left the military.
1 out of 100 women was better than any of the men.
1 out of 100 women was as good as the men and carried their share.
98 out of 100 women were a burden that couldn't carry their share.

Women should be held to the same standards as men. That's all I want. The ones who excel and make the cut, I can't give enough praise and respect. But the ones that don't will cripple us.

>being held to the same physical standards as men hurts my vagina. gib reparations pls

...congrats you're a genius

yes. but they can do other things like cook and clean. but not combat or anything that requires discipline theyll fuck it up. you cant tell women to do anything. it would be nice but this is not reality. in reality women are just to emotional. i used to think women were equal, boy was i wrong

yes

Jew titties!

>brown makes joke about reparations.
kek

>moloch owl

No but they shouldn't be infantry either.

Put them in non-combat roles.

Like camp comfort.

I asked my wife how she got so good at video games.

> Airforce

>maybe because he doesn't like fucking camels
Jesus was also a camel fucker.

If we have gender separated units. Let em serve if they want, we will see if female ingenuity exists.

Turkey bringing the bantz for the holidays

This is what iv always said. Wtf... still tho i'd say let a few sluts get by every once in awhile in non-combat roles so our boys could get some deepthroat.

I disagree, as long as the physical standards are unchanged for female recruits

There's a big difference between the spoiled whore who wants to be a soldier "because people say I can't! :^)" and the patriotic girl from a family with a strong military background who trains to peak physical perfection to actually be able to meet the challenges of being a soldier

Of course the latter probably doesn't exist outside of anime but still if she did I'd be okay with it

>ISIS, the terrorist organization, recruits women in their forces because they believe that being killed by a women will send you to hell.
>they let women fight
>so that non-muslims go to islamic hell

she's really good with dual joysticks?

Why not put women into scouting roles? They would have smaller profiles and could be used to gather intel instead of being placed in primarily combat roles.

You know it's up to Session and the DoJ, right? Of course you don't, leaf. kys.

If they can do the job they should be allow I wanted to join the Defense force, but i wasn't strong enough to pass the physical test. Yeah it sucked but you get over it, just like it'd suck for them your turning women into special snow flakes by hiding them from harsh realities and you'll end up with women who think "I bet I could do that it doesn't seem hard" and they'll start to pressure governments too let them in in general again.

Has this become a YRYL thread?

No they should be sent in as first waves, to test the enemies defenses.

Now that i think about it he's 15% robotic technology and that's kinda unfair.

I like pork more than 9 year olds

That one-leg guy looks so fucking cool that I almost want to amputate my leg just to have a cool robot leg like his

Sup Forums and /rk9/ BTFO

Shit like this makes me so glad we're dealing with Mexicans and not Muslims.

All that droning got to her head.

Now every time she orders a UAV in cod she has a temper tantrum about how useless I am for not being able to get the same kill streak.

britbongs are fucked.

I'm sorry for the shitty site but I couldn't find that video on youtube

>womyn

linkfun.net/fun-videos/weiber_bei_der_bundeswehr_video-1472

In a real war, bitches would just run away.

Like a train wreck in slow motion

>Should women be banned from the military?
most definitely. can't keep up physically. abuse female-specific leave to avoid duties. make never ending litany of demands to be further accommodated. their presence inhibits every aspect of unit efficacy. it's never because they're shit at their jobs (especially leadership), it's always sexism.

Are you kidding me? They've BEEN lowering the standards. What fucking army have you joined?

Can you do the same?
youtu.be/_eN5N4AZxZs?t=1200

at 20.00 they pull weight

I like the way you think.

>draft women 25 and under to the military
>spend the entire war teaching them to cook, clean and be good mothers

because "scouting" requires you to be in high physical condition
it's not a video game where rogue classes are smaller

no fair, its a regular girl against a fucking cyborg!

Death is the ultimate form of freedom.

Nah.

I watched something about women fighting ISIS and couldn't stop thinking of pic.

They have less muslims than us but their society is insanely submitted to them
To the point our muslims move to Britain "to live in a more islamic environment"

I would've of agreed with you until I heard the perspective of a veteran.

Basically infantry is a boy's club where a bunch of bored guys hang out and get drunk half the time. Since there are not enough women to make a proportionate difference, it would more than likely stay this way, with all the mad shit talk and emotional duress rowdy drunk soldiers generally bring about each other. It would be a PR nightmare.

kettlebells and band-assisted pull-ups are not impressive

thats sounds like what Muslim would say

because we're not cockroaches

I've worked with an ex-army chick in the office before, she can't even change the fucking water cooler bottle she's so weak.

>kettlebells
Weights around 16 kg (something like 30+ pounds?)

I'm not part of the army. When did they start lowering standards? They certainly weren't very public about it.

>woman is visibly upset because a disabled man defied odds and cleared a difficult obstacle

This is why they should be banned, not even the fact that she doesn't even attempt the pullup. Nobody who shows resentment toward their comrades success is mentally fit to serve in the armed forces.

>Nobody who shows resentment toward their comrades
This is exactly what you do/.

Yes. Women destroy unit cohesion because they demand special attention and will pit soldiers against each other. Further, sending your breeding material out onto a battlefields is just retarded.

Politicians shouldn't even waver on that shit. This is legit peoples lives you are talking about. Your fee' fee's never mattered in the military, just results. I can't see a general ever pandering to SJW bullshit if it lowers the effectiveness of the force.

barred from the military? no.
barred from the infantry? yes.

No, that's what an American Traditionalist would say.

You're really a retard.

yes those are kettlebells, and I misspoke, what they're doing is impressive for the average woman.
for "special forces" it's laughable, they can barely do proper push-ups and need assistance on pull-ups

not an argument

Might as well order them to wear burka.

That's actually a pretty good argument. One cannot change their cockroachish nature.

No. In fact we should require they serve the same as men. It will remind them that there are bigger inequalities in the world than muh man spreading.

not an argument

We should encourage them to join and designate them the function of providing relief for the man.

Non-sequitur. Try harder, Vladmir. Encouraging basic life skill isn't the same as and has nothing to do with Islamic morality.

>assistance on pull-ups
As far as I understand that's only in the beginning.
They wont need that later.

Look at all those strong independent women who don't need no man