SJWs got offended by a Dead Rising 4 ad email with the title: "NNNNGGGHHHAAAA"

And cuckrosoft fucking apologies for it.

More from this based murricat gaming fatman: youtu.be/fMOqfIEvgIw

Isn't it funny how people criticize SJWs for getting triggered, but they themselves are just as triggered by the SJWs? They say SJWs should stop getting offended by everything, while simultaneously being offended by everything SJWs do.

t. butthurt sjw

There's a difference between making a big deal out of nothing and being annoyed/mocking people who make big deals out of nothing.

But if making a big deal out of something nothing is stupid, then isn't making a big deal out of someone making a big deal out of nothing more stupid?
How hard is it to just ignore things? Isn't that the same advice he's giving the SJWs? To stop getting offended by every little thing? Well, here's some advice, stop getting offended by every little thing SJWs do.

No it's not. Stop playing stupid, making a big deal out of nothing has been a cultural plague and people need to be ostracized for being hyper pc babies

It's retarded but seriously how dumb do you have to be to to not notice that it sounds like nigger.

Like come on who is the fuck working in marketing?

This.

Kill yourself.

If SJW rants are childish and no one should listen to them or bow down to them, why should people listen to antiSJW rants and bow down to them?

Common filths gaming channel

I hate to break it to you, but the "sjw" narrative has been the one pushed by all mainstream media sources and contaminated guillable peoples minds, there's absolutely a need for reaction against it. Even if some of the people reacting against it are a bit autistic, it doesn't justify what they're reacting against.

>Common filths gaming channel
Id watch it

Mocking idiots != making a 'big deal'

Retard

What?

That would be fine if these companies did the same, but they are not ignoring these people. They are bowing down to every little complaint and these SJWs are shaping the the nation to fit their "Safe space" model.

Believe me, I used to ignore them until one day I looked around and everyone bought into the propaganda. Quit trolling, or wake the fuck up.

Did you just copy pasted pic related and changes 3 words ?

> AMERICAN PRONUNCIATION

>file name
10/10 m8 noice

I'm offended by how low detail the models are

So even zombies hate niggers? Cool.

>ReviewCuckUSA

So we should ignore it and stop talking about it? No. It's not hypocritical to criticise SJWs rhetoric and point out stereotypical childlike behaviour they espouse.

I can get offended and shitpost about it all I like, it's not butthurt it's shining a light on their bullshit.

>Being good, proper, meaningful, well spoken, honest, and kind is the same as being evil, disgusting, apathetic, inane, dishonest, and rude
Go shill somewhere else

There's gonna be a DR4? My day gets better