WE ARE BEING OVERRUN BY SHILLS

WE ARE BEING ATTACKED FROM ALL SIDES. SOROS HAS REACTIVATED CTR, THE MSM ARE TRYING TO TAKE US DOWN ONE MORE TIME, REDDIT IS FLOODING IN AND TRS IS TRYING TO SUBVERT US INTO BECOMING THEIR MEME PRODUCING FACTORY. WE HAVE OBVIOUSLY STRUCK A NERVE WITH THE PEDO INVESTIGATION. NOW THEY'RE TRYING TO SPLIT US UP AND MAKE US DESCEND INTO MEANINGLESS INFIGHTING.

WE WILL FIGHT OFF ALL SHILLS AND SUBVERTERS LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE. SHADILAY!

DICK SPENCER IS A PSYOP. HE'S IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO US. Sup Forums ISN'T ALT-RIGHT. THE MEDIA THINKS THEY CAN DESTROY US BY PRETENDING HE'S OUR LEADER AND THEN DESTROYING HIM. IGNORE ALL SHILLS THAT SAY OTHERWISE. THEY ARE EITHER OUR ENEMY OR TRS TRYING TO TURN US INTO THE DICK DEFENSE FORCE.

what is that website in the OP?

forum.therightstuff.biz

its a closed forum, 2 invites per person

TRS forum

FUCK OFF
WHO ARE YOU? I WILL BAN YOUR ASS OFF TRS SO FAST

what am i looking at here

alt-goys trying to shill their faggot movement on the chans

HAHAHAH ITS OVER TRSKEKS

Sup Forums ON 8KEK CAUGHT ON TO YOUR SHILLING AND EXPOSED YOU AND THEY TIPPED US OFF HERE ON 4CLAM AS WELL

EVERYONE READ THIS POST 8KEK HAS MADE A BOARD DEDICATED SPECIFICALLY TO BTFOING AND EXPOSING TRS SHILLING AND SUBVERTING

GO TO
8ch.
net
/trs

AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

DON'T LET THEM GET TO YOU

was obvious.

THIS 100%. REAL TRUMP SUPPORTERS HAVE NEVER BEEN RACIST AND WE HAVE TO STAND AGAINST THE ALT-RIGHT AND ANTI-SEMITISM.

We are everywhere
>this is probably an aussie shitpost

we fucking are the chans faggot

>check 'em faggot
It's obvious. They're pathetically bad at this. They'll fail, like they always do.

No need for CAPSLOCK, user. We'll rout them out, and with God on our side we'll send them all to prison or the gallows.

>the alt-right is made up
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

Dude, stop feeding into this frenzy. We've always been here, we're always going to be here. They wont stop us by making the more autistic members of our board sperg out, they'll see it's a fruitless endeavor soon enough and leave. The best option is to just expose them when they are here being shills, just like that picture of them organizing a campaign against us, don't lose sight my fellow son of the west, remember, we will always be here.

Proof that there are attempts at subverting us from both sides of the political (autism) spectrum

idk why else there would be 1000 threads about this irrelevant faggot

some hardcore funposting going on

hail trump

>lead by jewish homosexuals

You are racist. Disgusting.

Sup Forums is not alt-right fuck off nigger

Literally when did I say that we were never racist? I said that Dick is an attention whoring faggot who wants to associate himself with us, riding off of our success and the MSM wants to associate him with us so that they can destroy him and destroy us with him. And TRS want us to like him so that they can control us from their sekrit klub forum.

>they're all paranoid of feds
>t. Federal Agent

Those people have regular meet ups. They have to be completely naive there no FBI informants among them.

Rev up those redpills boys, shills are back on the menu!

Alt-right fags are controlled opposition cancer. They were always a joke here, their queen hitler wannabe faggot doesn't change this. Reject the division they push on us.

I want to see anti-nigger, anti-kike, pro-hitler, painful truth threads on the front page. If they think they can come here and divide us, let's make sure they leave with a little bit of doubt in their beliefs.

Remember friends- if they barely try, don't reply.

i like how they only think that 8gag hates the 'alt right' kike meme... then again, i didnt expect useful idiots to be self aware

>the meme war continues

Would you really notice any difference if these people posted on Sup Forums or not? These just read like Sup Forums posts. Big deal

They're using the divide and conquer technique. Been seeing lots of post today about how great nogs are, Pro Spence bullshit, and in general a massive increase in shitposts. I wonder what brought them out of the woodwork all of the sudden?

>If they barely try, don't reply
Someone should make a propaganda poster of this 2bh

This TRS nigga

jew is stupid kek

Too bad you don't need an invite to DDoS, amirite?

t. TRS

stay mad cucks we run this

Are you implying that you're actually racist? I hope not. I was being 100% serious, and you shouldn't say that even as a joke.

If you are actually part of the alt-right or anti-Semitic, then you need to FUCK OFF. Idiot shill.

I might later tonight, but for now meme this please. Spread it to any thread that is clearly divisive or completely bait

Its pretty obvious that there are entities behind everything.
Today's shill are new though.
Dont mind me, as far as you faggots know, I know nothing

People need to know that they are being raided and shilled against before they fight back. Know your enemy and all that.

>Sup Forums going to the shills
lol, the false flagging kikes are showing how fucking retarded they are

nobody is falling for this stupid shit, and it's just making everyone hate kikes more

LOL

DR3

>led by a faggot kiked

I've listened to the Daily Shoah, it's funny. But it's basically Sup Forums with namefags. I don't get it, are you like a libertarian or something?

that's pathetic
Get a real job, faggots

and pro-tip, your subversion isn't working
They do not, the disingenuity is easy to spot

Weather the storm. Truth is stronger than obvious disingenuous lies.
If you are a simpleton who believes what anyone else tells you, then you are a tool for the enemy already.

This is more than just a political battle. Trust your morality.

>image
ITS ALL RUN BY J00Z OMG ANY WHITE INTERESTS =JEWISH RUN

You aren't funny and your irony is obvious. End thine existence

What the fuck, go back to /r/The_Donald.

of course we're under attack
literally FOUR fucking threads about Richard Spencer on the front page. this is TRS and the Daily Aspergers realizing they're on a death spiral and trying to drag us with them

>look mom I've learned to be contrarian

fucking nigger

>if they barely try, don't reply.
second

I'll contribute
>sage and rage
for propagandizing too

Something tells me this is the beginning of the end.

These fools though-- they think that invading a domain is going to stop us. The real question is, where will we regroup?

>alt-kike
>white
topkek

Go away TRS. We'll never help you.

Aussies and leaves are the biggest fucking losers on the planet.

Not sure what I'm looking at here OP, but you seem to be on to something.

SUBVERT YOURSELF AND ALL OTHERS ON BOARD AS FAST AS YOU CAN

GET AHEAD OF THEM

>implying there is anything lower for Sup Forums
lmao

What the fuck is TRS?

Dude, I learned about the Daily Shoah from this board. I've always posted here. I really don't understand your argument - you're concerned that they're pissing in an ocean of piss? Or that they're promoting their website/views here? Their views are basically Sup Forums copy+paste, man.

>spergs on Sup Forums trying to bait a britpol

I'm laughing my ass off at you retarded reddit fuckheads. Fucking TRS is probably laughing there asses off about all of this. Most of the TRS members are from Sup Forums jesus christ this entire thing was started by them to get more people interested in TRS.

Fuck I keep saying this and its to fucking funny. TRS baiting the fuck out of cuckservatives.

>mfw they're trying to create another KKK
>mfw nothing will ever be as controversial and kept quiet as the US government breaching the separation of church and state by making it illegal to burn a cross
>mfw these kids drinking their own pee

Oh you're right, it's probably this. Some sort of bizarre reverse psy-op.

>TRS
>bad

What is the issue exactly?

I can't tell if newfags on here are complaining about TRS being too extreme, or if you're saying they are "controlled opposition" or what.

hahaha you have no idea how stupid you really are

we cant keep banking on winning by default. they will learn eventually. im not saying its now, im just sayin.

what is this forum and why should we care?

this is by far the worst raid we've ever suffered, well played shills, but it's not gonna work

Sometimes the only enemy is ourselves.

Most people from TRS are from Sup Forums originally though

lol you haven't been here long enough to see this sort of shit from other minor chans but hey you know everything 1year shitposting gold star for you! such a fucking retard

PEOPLE DONT WORRY

Just let the wave pass, this shills think we are influential (we arent).

people are not dumb, this "alt right" hysteria will pass very soon.

Ignore the "trump is betraying you" narrative also, remember this shits will say anything to make their goals happen, they will say he is too liberal one day, call him nazi the next.

This is a desperate attempt to stop the redpill, and re-legitimatize the media, will only fail.

Remember that at this point there is nothing anybody can do to stop the presidency of trump. Either he is a authoritarian who will crack down on media and shills, or he is a shill. It really doesnt matter now, this shilling literally cant accomplish anything. If they manage to convince people to go anti-trump, it wont matter, the results are in, trump will be president. And most likely there WILL be a crack down of shills and media.

Oh happy day.

Alt right supporters are "the most despicable creatures who ever walked the planet". Donald Trump, November 2016

“We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent. It will be there forever.” – Donald Trump, February 2014

The problem with TRS is that they want us to be their cronies and shit out dank maymays for them. You let one group subvert (cuck) you, might as well let everyone else. Now fuck off back to TRS forums.

Agreed, after I read that I was pumped af

They are coming at us from multiple angles and its fucking insane how many people they have on board with them now.

Shill 1
>Alt Right fuck yeah
Shill 2
>Alt Right is gay, hail Hitler
Shill 3
>posts shit from reddit
Shill 4
>AHAHAHAHAHA Drumpf BTFO Sup Forums BTFO
Shills 1 through 4 then start replying to one another and creating artificial tension.

I don't know why you call it 'shilling', for me the problem is the amount of garbage posts like 'btfo' and 'hahaha', nobody is shilling they are just spamming nonsense

t. faggot who worships milo and gay controlled opposition fuccboi richard spensor

a shitty stormfront board thats trying to take over

>by far the worst raid we've ever suffered
I've seen worse raids by redditors and that's no exaggeration.

A forum for some podcast that tries to pander to Sup Forums, their members are raiding us trying to get us under the banner of (((alt-right)))

People are feeding into the hysteria.

It's like said, they're pissing in an ocean of piss. They're only promoting their own website, yes there are shills trying to false flag us supporting that cuck Richard Spencer and associate with his alt-right but really it doesn't matter in the end. No one has the patience to deal with Sup Forums, not even Sup Forums shitposters have the perseverance to continue trying to bait us with this trash.

I wonder who's behind all this.

t.shill

That makes more sense than the OP.
>Now fuck off back to TRS forums.
I would but I don't have an account.

That's the TRS forum, one of the four groups raidin us right now (the other three being reddit refugees, reactivated CTR and the MSM+JIDF).

remember nothing will change the fact that trump will be president, just let the shills noise on their own, and wait to see what he actually does.

HEY YOU niger, read this post!

i got the inside scoops for ya. word on the street is all this bullshit shilling is to distract the normies from hashtag

[a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.] - [a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.]

if you catch ma drift nigga.

>The problem with TRS is that they want us to be their cronies and shit out dank maymays for them.
Do you have any idea TRS is literally Sup Forums anons posting on a smaller community forum.

Literally TRS hates Milo you sound just like them huh. I like Milo in that hes brought people into the right leaning head space. It is good but he is a giant faggot

HEIL HITLER!

The whole planet is racist faggot... we just vote on how we will get along

We from TRS are not raiding anything, you spastic retard.

We aren't spamming threads here. We have far more important things going on at the moment.

Does it really matter? There's not a lot we can do about raids except sage, report, and hide.

Read the OP closer.

No, they really aren't coming at us from all angles. They have at best 10 shitposters.

there is a big difference, one is a bunch of people spamming their propaganda, this is a bunch of people acting like one of us, trying to subvert us

Dude what? TRS hates milo and faggots.

This thread is making less and less sense.

Pretty much.