Literally every news source is destroying him and hurting our movement

Literally every news source is destroying him and hurting our movement.

Nice going Dickie.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/174f0WBSVNSdcQ5_S6rWPGB3pNCsruyyM_ZRQ6QUhGmo/htmlview?sle=true
wikiwand.com/en/Identitarian_movement
knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's never had anything to do with Sup Forums. so we don't give a fuck

sage

@99813872

the jews are scared by this R. Spencer

they've found their main target (200 threads on R.S in 4 days)

David Brook shills are changing proxies

I've tracked 3 servers they use so far
Canadian, UK and US

call them out
they were posting under Canadian proxies all day

guess my calling them out is working

how many proxies do you have D. Brook CTR

Here is what the Jews are up to

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/174f0WBSVNSdcQ5_S6rWPGB3pNCsruyyM_ZRQ6QUhGmo/htmlview?sle=true

FUCK OFF

@99814652
Fuck off alt-right anti-Semitic troll. We know who you are, and you are not welcome.

>our
This faggot is a literal who now fuck off.

>our movement

Except your movement got stumped by the God Emperor today.

>TRS is playing shills for damage control

Lol this desperation is great

>our movement
>our

Fuck off Spencer

****everyone save *pic *related***
this is who OP is and the are planning a surge

read the memo and continue to repost when these threads appear

This dude just wanted to fuck Tila Tequila.

No, but really, you're a retarded bandwagon nigger and should go back to /r/the_Donald.

t. Spencer cuck

>"litterally who" kike media plant, who is talked about for the sole purpose of false flagging the kike-created, hillary clinton delivered label (((alt-right)))

you can tell your kike supervisor the shilling isn't working today

They are only destroying some weird sperg led alt right thing. Has nothing to do with me or anyone important. Only Hillary thought alt right was anything of note.

Nobody on kikebook is even talking about the alt-right. It's a non-issue because everyone is upset about the electoral college and DAPL.

That man is clearly in denial.

No, there is one Alt-right. It is an Alt-right where are a lot of people are welcome - including racist shitheads and the "decent" ones never ever took a stand againgst the shitters.
If they shit things up, it is on the hands of all alt-righters. You allowed them to co-exist, because you just don't fucking care you shitters.

ONE MILLION VIEWS

>Nobody on kikebook is even talking about the alt-right.

The media blitz about the NPI conference will be on kikebook in a couple of hours for sure.

NEVER HEARD OF THIS GUY BEFORE TODAY

HOW DOES HE LEAD THIS MOVEMENT?

THIS IS A MOVEMENT?

THE FUCK?

>Leader
>Our movement.

WTF sage this bullshit

(((They))) are scared of Spencer.

Stop being a cucked idiot. Don't believe the obvious shills.

Spencer is good. White Nationalism is good.

The Atlantic original source has 31 million already

newfag

All you racist anti-Semite stormfags are confined to Sup Forums and dumb subreddits. r/the_donald did all the real work this election. Too bad, so sad the alt-right was co-opted from you. One might say you got cucked, even.

You're so neurotic.

Trump won the election. Richard Spencer and his group isn't going to make any of his supporters stop supporting him. They've seen the national media try for weeks to tie him to David Duke, for goodness sake.

Breathe.

Calm down.

You must have hated Trump for all his "needlessly divisive" rhetoric. "Why would he say we need to put a ban on all Muslims? Ugh, that's just opening himself up to accusations of racism!"

Breathe.

Calm down.

We've tried living in the shadows. We've tried tiptoeing around race, praying that (((journalists))) don't call us racist. That sort of timid weakness wasn't helping us. It's what lead us into this mess.

If you're made uncomfortable by white people expressing racial identity and solidity (in the face of everyone ELSE doing the same), then join the left in opposing us.

Are you this neurotic about Japanese ethno-nationalism? Jewish ethno-nationalism?

Fuck of kike.

Go back to the_donald

>r/the_donald did all the real work this election.
You have to go back.

t. (((TRS))) shill

Go back to (((TRS)))

>>/ironmarch/

You know whre the ((())) meme comes from?

/r/the_donald is just Sup Forums reposts and underaged memelords

Swedecuck is right though. The Alt-Right is just a conjunction of alternative ideals of the Rightwing. That includes Stormcucks.

Kek. Jew shill using ((())).

>our movement

GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT

Nigger
Sage

sayj

There is no alt right movement

It's just a bunch of competing ideologies that fall outside the traditional mainstream right, some more faggy than others (as shown by the Heil Trump video)

No. Alt-right is another name for Identitarianism.

wikiwand.com/en/Identitarian_movement

White Nationalism.

Alt-right was co-opted by cuckservatives and libercucks, so Spencer had to go nuclear.

>our
found the CTR shill. Sage.

>"our movement"

Not a thing, only the rise of common sense amongst normal folk who are given a voice, you r ilk want to segregate it back to niche white nationalist circle jerks that don't work

Fuck off

sage

Do you even know what CTR means?

> i have been shitposting on Sup Forums since 1999
> i know all the memes
> white nationalism is bad and racist

>our movement

> stop!!
> let me co-opt the alt-right
> white nationalism is bad and racist
> pls racemix it's ok
> btw the alt-right doesn't exist

Except we ban your racist anti-Semitic bullshit.

Sage

go back

>No. Alt-right is another name for Identitarianism.
>Alt-right was co-opted by cuckservatives and libercucks,

I don't know about that, I'll have to look into it.

As far as I know from following around years ago; Alt-Right started as a blogosphere in the late 2000s - Early 2010s. It was mainly just PUAs, Anti Feminists, and people sick of liberalism. And grew from there.

T_d took a stand against the racists.

>Spencer gives the salute
OMG FUCK HIM, Sup Forums BTFO
>Trump disavows Spencer
OMG FUCK HIM, Sup Forums BTFO

S A G E
A
G
E

No

the alt-right already destroyed itself with its racist and islamaphobic and sexist rhetoric; Spencer was just the domino that knocked the whole movement down..

Why don't we defend him? Isn't he our leader?

Soros shill kill thyself, never heard of this guy he is probably a Soros employee himself

IF THEY BARELY TRY, DON'T REPLY

>r/the_donald
normie cucks GTFO

No it was co-opted by some Anti Feminists (almost no PUAs), but it started in 2010 with the blog AlternativeRight.com.

At that point it wasn't a coherent movement but it was formed by people like Spencer and Taylor into a identitarian movement, i.e. US equivalent to the pan-European socio-political movement (Bloc Identitaire, Nordiska Förbundet, Reaktion Östergötland, German New Right etc.).

Basically White Nationalism.

Of course some the ideas had been there before Spencer, but Spencer helped to popularize it in the US (and also in Europe to some degree, although it was already there).

I suspect this is the Republicans doing
>GOP is fracturing
>many groups falling outside traditional conservatism
>"Oy vey yids according to these (((polls))) if we lode the Latino vote we will be wiped out in eight years
>GOP safely controls all three branches
>time 2 purge
>start roping all the radical groups under a label
>bang home the idea that if your part of the 'alt-right' your literally hitler
>everyone either falls in line or loses relevance because 'dey racist'

But he's such a pretty Jewish Princess. Am I the only one here who wants her to suck my dick?

You're either a shill or a newfag.

> picture of racetraitor

>giving a fuck what the mainstream media says about anybody

you seem to forget that the MSM is essentially dead

stop giving them oxygen

>every news source is destroying him
Trump IS destroying him and you. face the reality

Exactly how long has this guy been running stuff behind your backs?

He hasn't been running anything. Do you actually believe the obvious shills?

Sounds believable. And by Taylor you mean Jared Taylor?

-Spencer was married to a Georgian shitskin
-Said Georgian shitskin was assailant to Dugin(Russian anti-White schizo ideologue)
-Spencer praises the EU without naming Kalergi and his plan to mongrelise European races
>calls European descendant people in USA to intermix
>never spoke of negro and ameridndian admixture problem

fuck of shill

I've known of him for like 6 years. He has consistently been an identitarian and has even gone to jail for it. He wasn't the one who did the roman salute he just raised his cup into the air. There wee some jews who went to NPI to "observe" and it looks like they might have been the ones who saluted. The media was supposed to be not filming at the time too.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME I'VE NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE TODAY

He's either controlled opposition or an attention seeking dimwit. Both are equally as annoying.

>"our movement"
Almost always, use of the plural first person guarantees that an OP is a shill. Singular often but not always. CTR is always telling the anons of pol what it is that pol thinks, always declaring "our" efforts to be pointless and "our" movement to be over. This didn't work in June and it doesn't work now. Support LePen.

>Georgian shitskin
>muh 100% pure slavic blood
lol ok

He says that blacks should be sent back to Africa or sterilized.

No he didn't. He just said its ok to date asian girls. There is a difference.

GTFO cucks. Go back to plebbit

/tmp/Sup Forums.py:[WARNING]: already initialized constant OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER

>Our movement

I don't even know who he is.

>our
don't come here looking for an identity newfriend

>claiming credit for memes

>free publicity
>damning whites in front of the nation
>jews openly getting away with saying nigger on live tv with no repercussion
>openly flaunting skype mastery over the country
>hurting our movement
Hahahah, you stupid skypes never learn.

editor of radixjournal.com formally AlternativeRight.com and head of NPI

>CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME I'VE NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE TODAY

Because Sup Forums is the only site you use?

OP, we're safe because 95% of Sup Forums learned about him today

knowyourmeme.com/memes/echo

>Spencer praises the EU without naming Kalergi and his plan to mongrelise European races
No. Praises the idea of Europeans uniting (to fight the negroid and arab invasion and to work together instead of the constant petty infighting), but he doesn't support the EU as an organisation.
He wants to create a place in America for all Europas. No one is forcing you to go there. It's good to have that option.
Doesn't mean that he is in favor of it. Native americans are not white and have no place in America, which was created by Europeans. Richard knows this.

Yeah, learned what a massive faggot he is

Don't you have some more threads to slide?

Yes.

>implying he's the final boss of Anonymous
No that's moot
He didn't quit he's only pretending to fool Scientology

Check google trends.

Hes brought massive attention to himself and the alt-right (really people who are further to the right than the Overton window allows) which radicalizes and awakens those on the further cusps of the right.

Further he is doing as steve bannon says, tapping into the dark side. He has empowered himself and the right by bringing the power of the horror of the mainstream of hitler and nazism, using their fear. Naturally the young will identify with this fear, because they sense power and wish to grow in this power.

Trump moved the overton window rightwards, spencer has taken the first step into the furthest right that is now accessible. Which also moves the overton window further to the right.

Says the shill.

Kys.

A lot of newspeak here now.

Hilarious how he does jack shit and then the "real" alt-right comes out of the wood work and tries force their retarded stormfront ideology and everyone jumps shit because no one wants to be grouped together with white supremacists.

>"our movement"

You're pathetic,

mhm

So, the media plays a video of a well groomed white man talking about the heritage and accomplishments of white people over and over and over again...

How is this bad?