I'm unironically starting to believe in meme magic

I know this will go over the heads of you low IQ autists, but I think there may be an actual scientific foundation for meme magic. Synchronicity, as described by Jung has gained more and more traction in the field of dynamic system analysis. It happens as a result of interactions between our minds (which form various interacting models of objective reality) and reality itself.

Read this paper and try to understand it as deeply as you can (not gonna lie, even I couldn't get through all of it and I'm a JHU grad.) It literally establishes synchronicity in a way that makes meme magic seem like a legit possibility.

arxiv.org/pdf/1101.2213.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120
subproject119.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=aSNrKS-sCE0
noosphere.princeton.edu/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HQXoMI130KY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jung is as much pseudo science as meme magic

>I'm unironically starting to believe in meme magic
you should unironically leave Sup Forums

read the paper dude, there is a physical basis for some of his claims.

>Begin post by insulting the anons you're speaking to.

You should run for office as a Democrat, OP

unless you can explain what's wrong with the paper from the perspective of dynamic system analysis, then kindly shut the fuck up.

I think you underestimate the intelligence of Sup Forums as a hivemind we are rather enlightened I'd say. Take all the ideologies aside, and you essentially have what King Solomon most feared. That even being an almighty ruler, he still didn't stand a chance to chaos. Now, we are attempting to manifest this chaos by shitposting singularities into reality. It's results are more based in results than that of most religions.
>Kek wills
>Kek is chaos
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just trying to weed out low quality posters.

There are a lot of smart people on /pol that I'm trying to reach

this is what the alt right has become

>he isn't smart enough to read the paper

>read the paper dude
Wanna do a dream analysis bro?

And I am not against what I read in most of the paper, on the contrary, I think it lends a great deal to what we are doing here and how it pertains to quantum physics and the multiple Singularities.

>the power of the mind shapes reality
We doctor strange now. I can't wait to shoot multi dimensional glowing Pepes at people

many thanks, will read tomorrow.
t. jung fan

NASA just published a paper proving meme energy. Anything is possible user. We'll find out in a matter of hours.

I'm familiar with Jung's concept, but I doubt if something like this could be measured scientifically.

>One can only dream

It doesn't measure it per se. It just establishes a theoretical framework (dependent on chaos theory) that describes why it would work.

>humans are literally orks

>NASA just published a paper proving meme energy. Anything is possible user. We'll find out in a matter of hours.
wot
>hours
WOT

Interesting.

Meme magic, even if not "real" is certainly a potent psyop tool.

But there wouldn't be anything difficult about that in itself. The hard part would be finding a way to distinguish it form confirmation bias or magical thinking.

no shit OP its called the observer effect.

>tfw your REEEES will never shatter the fabric of time and space

>We'll find out in a matter of hours
I mean about meme magic The meme energy is in arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120

"In the context of data-asssimilation/machine-perception, the role of synchronism is indeed
reminiscent of Jung’s notion of synchronicity in the relationship between mind and the
material world. But in the latter view, and in the popular culture surrounding the notion,
the alleged relationships between events, mental or physical, are detected without close
inspection and are “meaningful”. In this section, it is argued that meaningfulness is realized
naturally in terms of the internal coherence that is typically present in any system that
synchronizes with an external system, and thus that the scientific view of synchronization
should satisfy philosophers in this regard as well."

>JHU grad

No wonder you were unable to understand the paper. Sigh

It's a meme school m8. Almost a diploma mill I'd say.

you are low IQ

The guy understands the math/physics correctly, but it seems hard or impossible to test. Definitely an interesting philosophy paper, though. Thanks op.
>t. mathematician

Hard part is picking just one time line and staying with it

meme magic is real
check out this sight the aliens are using to communicate

>subproject119.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/

you are so fucking late to the party. there are books published on this dating back to the 70s and we were discussing it on the dial up BBS in 1995.

you need to stop trying to prove things to people and start trying to figure out what is true, whether you can prove it or not.

you are but a novice.

I've said it before, it's just language. You know the quote "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" language is sufficiently advanced in that way. You use it but you don't understand it. This is reflected in that we can't get the most advanced computers to converse fluently in human language. All magic has always just been language. And not just words but signs of all types, images, concepts.

I don't know about synchronicity, but 90% of "Internet culture" comes from Sup Forums; of course, people on Leddit and 9fag try to watermark and capitalize our memes but really most of it comes from it. Other websites try to make memes but it NEVER becomes popular. John Oliver is constantly trying to capitalize on his own memes like Drumpf but it ends up backfiring on him.

Memes are cool. They are like trends. They get their 15 minutes and then they die and become old obnoxious memes that 13 year olds snicker at on 9fag.
Every meme has some kind of subliminal message within it, and that forms people's opinions, or it actually do the opposite effect like with Drumpf being used ironically to make fun of John Oliver and his ilk. So when memes get disseminated throughout the internet, our opinions seed the brains of autist anons everywhere - the silent majority.

Sup Forums has its own type of comedy. I call it "meme humor". It's hard to define but basically the truth always comes out in comedy.

Gravity is a meme.
There is a reason why it shows only on large scale.

I think, boiled down in practical terms, what this paper suggests is that your "reality" is just a model that intakes data from the outside world. Since meaning can only be pulled/identified from this outside world, if it is internally consistent with things from our model, we can change our reality by changing our internal thought process.

since you had a sense of humor, it's a great school and I was just messing around

Jung is a con you idiot. he studied under Freud and basically copy-pasted his work, except instead of sexual drive you have 'synchronicity'.

and every single one of this theories can be explained by Freudian drive.

The only downside is that you have to convince these billions of people who happen to disagree with your version of reality.
Why we don't see any dragons?
No more wizards, witches, daemons and other stuff?
Were they even real? Of course not. But is it truth or they simply aren't fit for our reality any more?

I think this is actually a thing guys

I read about it about a year ago and did a "ritual", pouring water from one glass into the other. It worked.

Now the election. We actually did it with meme magic. It worked again.

Do I just have to imagine what I want in life really hard and it will happen to me?

that's pretty neato desu

>Do I just have to imagine what I want in life really hard and it will happen to me?
Only if you have several thousands of people who want it too

this is not a meme. it's just sentences with a picture. normies have no conception of the luminiferous inception of linguistic wavetables from shitposting.

normies always have some reason or motive behind their 'memes' thus their 'memes' are actually just regular communication (i like this. i don't like this. i don't like you. you're not smart) that attempt to mimic real memes. the origin and causal synapse of the real meme is beyond the understanding of the normie whose brain has not been pickled in the brine of unlimited shitposting, without any sort of boundries whatsoever. Memers have seen all that is contained in the mind of humanity, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the humorous, the hideous, the monstrous.

when a memer memes, he is exercising a primeval force of creation; it is a selfless excoriation of meaning itself to produce something that is to a sentence as a word is to a letter.

this is techno-babylon. memes are a transcendant hieroglyph that are formed with fantastic equations (expectation and variance as a function of divergence from baseline meaning, modulated by the 'light and shadow' of quality. note that memes have no trivial quantitative expansion sets, only cor-relational expression which adheres to a supernal syntax.)

in short, normies are fucking retarded. they're lacking a significant level of mental function that has become standard for us, the illuminari of the Corpus Electrocallosum.

the vintage of our wrath grows fine and strong, the day will come that we should tread the rich blood out from the normies, and in the fertile loam of that flood, we will create a new civilization, a new empire, upon the bedrock of memetic thaumaturgy.

praise kek.

Stuff like this fascinates me to no end. I mean, did you ever think that maybe science is just modern witchcraft and that things like fossil records just appeared into our collective reality when enough people began to think they were possible?

Maybe ancient cultures actually did harness the power of gods in the way we harness science, since this was possible in their collective consciousness.

I don't think we'll ever know for sure, and It's a fine line between thinking stuff like this is possible and going schizo, lol.

Yeah this is the problem with "magic". It doesn't work without massive focus of tens of thousands of people. It'll always be the bitch of science.

I don't think that's how it really is

Maybe for big events like the election you need a lot of people and a lot of energy

but for your personal life, I think it's enough if YOU yourself really really believe in it and focus your energy

google "Em-drive"

Pilot-wave manipulation = meme magic

'Gravity' is an electrical force.

HE IS AMONG US IN THIS VERY THREAD

WOW

congrats, you've discovered collective unconscious psychoenergy

wanna know how the Egyptians built those pyramids? They focused and chanted until the stones moved into place

Praise Kek, reading the paper

underrated post

Okay, so if we all just post about the same thing, it will happen?

I want to do "Tay is real" but we already got candice the cuckslayer.

Fuck it, let's protect Kanye West from the jews/elites/globalist/media.

Everyone post about how Kanye West is suddenly Immortal, and that the only way to kill him, his career or his reputation, is by killing the rothschilds, Soros, and Hillary.
That should secure his immortality.

Id love to see California in the ocean.

Don't forget to tie this into the Copenhagen interpretation and criticism thereof.

What OP is sayin' is, if we get everybody to vote for X, and this is the key, all at the same time, then X will win the election IT'S MAGICAL!

All forces stem from a single force: chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=aSNrKS-sCE0

ever heard of collective unconscious? how about the princeton global consciousness project? hold onto your butt, op.

noosphere.princeton.edu/story.html

Indeed he is.

Humans have harnessed the WAAAGH!

>but I think there may be an actual scientific foundation for meme magic.

Well, look at that, they are learning.

Yes, meme magic is a real thing.

Yes, we know how it works.

No, we will not teach you.

underrated post

>quantum

Stopped reading there, it's garbage.

You're obviously autistic then, basic internet social sense: insult people to get lower quality posters.
Also, your thread is shit.

Hello Alex. I remember talking about this last night. You need to chill out mayne

In the event this isn't Alex, perhaps meme magic is real

~SHADILAY~

The breadth of your memetic scripture deserves a most worthy praise. Checked, kekd, and capped.

I'm not Alex mayne

what year did you graduate in? I'm JHU class of 2016

lmao, when I said grad I meant graduating this year. Chembe class of 2017.

Hey Sam

not Sam either. My last name starts with a Mc. You might've seen me smoking outside brody during finals.

That's as much as I'll say on this sketchy as forum, lol.

>he hasn't heard of the Global Consciousness Project

prepare your anuses

youtube.com/watch?v=HQXoMI130KY

Oh great evangelist of Kekism, your words should be written down, preferably while you are isolated in a cave on Patmos.
As for my humble existence, I became a believer of Kek right around pizzagate. I know I am late to the party, but the power of Kek has to be proven with actual results that will restore the order from chaos, like lock that fucking bitch up along with all her sick pedophile collaborators and release Assange from the custody of the alphabets. But primarily postpone nuclear war indefinitely.

oh wow. this is weird. I know two other people who went to school there who also browsed here, and one of them is a chembe graduating this year. The other one is in med school, and he and I were just talking about this subject last night.

It's synchronicity in action man!

just gonna take a shot in the dark since apparently meme magic is real now.

Did you know a Chloe in cog sci?

Is this worth watching nigger?

Yes, at least the first 20 minutes or so.

tl;dr They've figured out a way to physically measure changes in global consciousness.

55 Blessed be, doubles show what autists see

Meme magic is real because there is no "real"
Reality is a carefully constructed meme. It doesn't exist outside of those who know the meme.
Memes are the embodiment of human consciousness. The more the meme is known, the more power it gains. This is why pepe and kek are the most powerful memes on the planet.
They started on Sup Forums, then were picked up by reddit and normies who made thousands of different memes and rare pepes. It is the most powerful and potent meme to exist outside of an organized religion, as all religions are memes in themselves.
Memes make reality. It is why Hillary had to literally classify Pepe as a hate symbol to take away from the immense power he was gaining from normies and Sup Forums alike.
Now Sup Forums has become a meme. It has become the literally embodiment of meme magic, where we are able to create and destroy whatever we want with our power.
You can say I am larping but meme warfare is not a joke. It is a literal battle for the mind of the people.

t. Someone who's never read Jung

Nope. I had a meme degree

I'm posting from my phone now

dude literally every one of your posts is dub s, lol

This is some weird shit

How are things back over there right now? How butthurt were people after Trump won?

Honestly man, my advice to you is to enjoy it. Shit really kinda blows when you get out of school and start an 8-5 job

Very butthurt. BLM or someone spray painted racist shit over the signs in front of brody. My facebook wall is flooded with classmates bitching about it.

I hear you about the job, really hoping to get into grad school after a gap year so I can put off the real world for a bit.

*bitching about Trump

Yeah. I dislike my job. Try to find something you enjoy, as hard as that is

since it is undeniable that ALL things are indeed connected to each other (empty space does not exist) there are no such things as truly closed, separate and independent systems.

taking into account the vibratory properties of matter and energy (meaning everything), superposition, tunneling, zero-point energy (vacuum energy) and, finally, inter-dependency which is woven through it all establishing the connection with, well, all things.
even time.

take the mandela effect for example. things changing in our "base reality" for some people, and yet, others remember them differently than the rest.
some would argue stuff like "divergent timelines" are the cause, but my opinion is more akin to the egregore (google it). there are no paradoxes involved there, unlike the "divergent timelines" which would create them.
to me, it seems to be a matter of, lets say "critical mass of memory".
if enough people believe in a certain "thing" it will manifest itself in "reality".
but, since it does not occur in the entire collective memory, unconcious, noosphere etc. it is seen as the mandela effect.
i would argue that such an effect is so powerful that it could transcend the boundaries of time, and still not create paradoxes.
especially if we take into account that ALL things are indeed interconnected.

on the spiritual side, eastern philosophies and "religions" also have very very similar concepts (the godhead dreaming of our "reality" and all of us being it (both collectively and individually)) which would certainly play an important role in discussing such matters.
also, spiritual individuals of today have been experiencing certain "signs" in their lives which are undeniably not "random coincidences"
my opinion is that nothing is truly random.
it is impossible in an non-isolated, interdependent and "empty" spaced system which is our universe.
if we take away the mystical, spiritual and "godlike" properties of karma, we are left with plain old cause and effect.

BME>>>>>>>ChemBE

t. BME c/o 2017

yfw people are unironically trying to make HRC our commencement speaker

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

now, as an user above beautifully stated that, for "magic" to work, there must be a critical mass of like minded individuals focused on a certain goal (again, the egregore) to actualize it in reality.

food for thought:
there was a post several months ago by one user claiming to be a wizard asking for help on performing a ritual which would harm hillary's campaign (all that spirit dinner talk reminded me of the event). he was asking everyone to participate at the same time as him, performing a certain act, and he would channel all of that energy and intent onto an altar he made specifically for the ritual.

in conclusion.
meme magic is very real.
it does affect our "reality"
we are not able to change our reality on a whim by using it (certainly not individualy memeing waifus into our basements), but when used in a focused, goal oriented manner it can have tangible effects on our "reality" once it reaches critical mass.

apologies for inconsistencies and other such errors.

>tl;dr meme magic is real and it is based and supported by physical phenomena

EBERLEIN I know it's you man, lmao

you or eric

Look it's all very simple. Objective reality only exists because there is now an 'objectivity' meme.

Miracles happened all the time before the scientific method was known.

Miracles still happen friend

What if I want trips?