How to combat shills 101

red pill them

its that easy. weve been doing this to newfags for years. dont respond to their posts, dont lurk in their shitty bait threads. if at any time you see a shill, start a mass red pill dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&t=1018s
youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU&t=175s
youtube.com/watch?v=MxKj6Rl1sHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS. Also support LePen. Ignore the Spencer manufactured controversy.

Bait types

>obviously nazi framing thread

you can tell this apart from Sup Forums's regular nazi discussions, as shills dont talk about history, discuss facts, or have any interest in learning or sharing anything, shills will only be racist in an non realistic way, no discussion.

>shills trying to tie stuff together

like saying Sup Forums is crazy for assange kill, pizzag8 and twatter8, all in the same lump. They take a legitimate issue and tie it up with some retarded shit, to delegitimize the real stuff.

>extremely retarded points of view like

Sup Forums is helping pedos, flat earth is redpill, Kek is the devil. this are all shills.

>pushing narratives that CNN and MSM is pushing

this are obvious shills, the "trump is betraying you" line is there standard.

This was when the regular CTRtards were here, now i dont even bother to hide, just mentally filter, also knowing the enemies material is good, usually is pretty weak stuff.

Flat earth is not retarded you globecuck. If we meme hard, we can make earth flat.

I post that we are being shilled for posterity. When they have to make 10 more threads after we ruined the initial ones, it makes it even more obvious their shill views are wrong.

Redpilling documentary incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

>This was when the regular CTRtards were here
>were here

they never left

>conveniently forgetting threads like "we aren't really racist right"
Hmmmmmmm.

>red pill shills

They're fucking scripts.

>shills trying to plant dissent among us

this are usually but not always,

Atheist vs Theist
alt right vs Sup Forums
Sup Forums vs libertarian

etc...

also planting dissent among anons of other countries that have regional beefs

>Argentinians vs Mexicans (not really regional but)
>Argentinians vs Chileans

Every Alt left thread are shills, and many others.

And of course every stupid "Sup Forums will defend this" thread, although this could be just trolls.

no but now they have evolved and multiplied.

this too, the overly liberal, Sup Forums is just satire, also shills. We are not just satire, but we are not imbecile skinheads either.

In the last five minutes I just saged and hid that many in a row, not even kidding. They're moving fast: re-using the same image, going random. Something is making them panic.
By the way, when I sage, I give a little explanation for new people. But a certain number of people who reply to obvious spam are CTR giving themselves an assist.

some evil gives strength to this creatures

this are not your average CTR orcs, this are Urukai.

awwww the sad little angwy alt righter cannot handle the truth

Best post so far on Sup Forums.

MODS pin this thread please.

everybody great, we have an example right here, would you care to expand on your shill tactics?

>childish humiliation, checked.

what else do you have?

Should we set up slide threads?

The age of the Turing-able bots is upon us

happy to oblige

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&t=1018s

youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU&t=175s

youtube.com/watch?v=MxKj6Rl1sHg

no, hijack their threads, redpill them on the topic that they are trying to shill about, in their own thread.

>How to combat shills 101

Treat them like any other troll or b8 and ignore it

without falling into personal confrontation, dont address insults, just dump the redpill

this in essence, when I say this

is because shills are allergic to the truth, if you dont respond to insults and just post redpill, they will stop bumping the thread as they dont want the pill to spread.

Trump is hardcore pro Jew/Israel and totally anti Nazism as this statement. He hasnt even hid this. Hes ALWAYS PUBLICLY supported Jews and cooperated with them. His daughter Ivanka Trump is even legitimately a person of the Jewish faith.

The shills are the real Trump supporters who are against most of you Sup Forums posters who are Nazi enthusiasts and antisemitism bigots.

This

I did not know who this guy was.

Urukhai is right. Strong uncanny valley feeling here today.

>uncanny valley
You and me both. The new shilling feels really odd. Something different/strange.

I took a visit to the otherChan and they were talking about how odd it all seems too. Slower moving and less chaotic over there right now so they're hitting Sup Forums hard today.

this user gets it

and so far ive seen several anons already doing this in bait threads.

the only way to combat this is red pill their dumb asses out of cognitive dissonance

who the fuck is this Spencer guy?

I have a theory that about half of the shills are intentionally obvious. The idea is this gets you to lower your guard against the sneaky shills.

They're trying to make the populism burn out early. Trick us into spreading lies. Ruin its reputation. Swing the pendulum back left as soon as possible.

Twat

can we get any repill scripts here for posts about that spencer fuck, 'our guy' posts, or nazi/alt-right posts? so far ive just been ignoring but there are so many i would gladly post any redpill scripts bc im just to lazy to type out redpill replies and would rather just ignore

I'm bumping this request before going to bed.

RED PILL THEM BOYS

RED PILL THEM

NO. Shils are welcomed, shills are your friends.

Remember friends, accepting shills means leaving all ills.

Say it to yourselfs. Accepting shills means leaving all ills :)

The red pill, for the soft sciences

JIDF has always been here, and they always will. That's why you see so many "wtf i hate richard spencer now" posts.

another red pill

1. Isn't this the one thread where redpills aren't needed?
(unless you're giving ammo, I guess)
2. Wont a shitposter completely ignore these text walls?

If anything, we need bitesized redpills like Jimmy's Dad. Stuff normies will learn without meaning to, like a red roofie pill.

Exactly

i am a naive shill for hillary what is redpilling

weak bait mate, rate 0.08/888

Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

I had another to post to link but I can't find it. Basically, it said spamming your opinions in other threads makes you look like the so called 'shill' that you're making fun of

will i get to know kung fu

Have an image big enough for people to see?

i think he's trolling but at this point i can't really tell who's who anymore

you're right that we don't need these redpill text walls here and that the shills will ignore them, but what we do need is meme bite sized redpills for the newfags that are being baited into all these shilling threads.
If anybody has bite sized redpills that aren't massive text walls, pls share here bc I sure as shit don't have any.

Thats what I have been thinking also.
All these shitposting threads (I believe bc I don't actually browse them) are basically echo-chambers for threads and any brainwashed newfags lurking them might believe the actuall redpillers are the shills.
What a clusterfuck.

echo-chambers for shills** not threads

/r/ing tips on shill spotting

So you're saying if we ignore them, the problem will contain itself?

-- How about we shitpost these fake nazi people with over-the-top obvious troll bluepill stuff until they go away?

If you can't tell, you don't probably belong here.
Sit this one out and come back when it's over.

>people are unironically believing shills on a taiwanese cartoon forum

Thinking ''shills'' waste their time on the asshole of the internet is autistic as fuck

Besides /po/ is just the pretentious Sup Forums with vaguely more political themes

You are all basically like Cartman not realizing that he's too fat and unimportant for the NSA to care about

LOL

just click on it, it'll enlarge. Then you can download it if your browser window isn't large enough to read it, so that you can open it in the image viewing program of your choice.

>read the filename

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result. ,

Sorry guys, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness. The SCOTUS needs to do what's right.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

Left click to enlarge the photo, right click to bring up options to save it. It's 1.2 MB...definitely large enough to read.

>LOL

.. Am I the only survivor in this thread?

You are literally retarded and must be new to the internet if you don't think that shit is inevitable

REMINDER TO ALL

IF THERE IS A THREAD THAT WOULD SEEM OUT OF PLACE ON HERE A WEEK AGO, IT'S MOST LIKELY A SHILL THREAD. THAT INCLUDES BOTH RICHARD SPENCER PRAISE THREADS AND RICHARD SPENCER HATE THREADS. ALSO, IGNORE ANY ANTI-TRUMP DEMORALIZING THREADS. THOSE ARE ALSO SHILLS.

PREPARE THE RED ROOFIES

Okay, I have a confession. I'm the alt-right. But this guy is going to get the nuclear codes? Seriously the supreme court should overturn this.

this

Been seeing this shit alot. Earlier today, Sup Forums was like an alien world

Still is like that right now tbqh.

(((they))) infiltrated this thread and are giving perfect examples of shilling.
kek give me the power to know the difference.
And I can't tell if the shills here are doing it ironically to give examples or are actually shilling.

also point out their straw man shit and lies

they usually resort to logical fallacies and lies

they also hate it when you call them kikes

REMINDER THAT JTRIG ARE THE REAL SHILLS, CTR BTFO

Post your good info graphs for redpilling

now everyone is spamming these obvious JTRIG shills and making it really obvious who's who.
top fucking kek meme them to death boys.