Do you realize how easy divide and conquer is?

Do you realize how easy divide and conquer is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTbIu8Zeqp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP. BEING. RACIST.

YOU ARE MAKING US LOOK BAD.

JESUS CHRIST.

THE RICHAR SPENCER VIDEO HAS 31 MILLION VIEWS.

OH MY GOD I DON'T WANT TO LOOK BAD

Nice thread.

Go back to TRS. Weev is an autist, so are you guys. Seriously, it's like you guys lack so much self-awareness that you don't know when you are going into chrischan territory.

I don't even know if Richard spencer, and the whole alt-right meme is just pure retardedness or controlled opposition anymore.

>OH MY GOD I DON'T WANT TO LOOK BAD
my sides
>Go back to TRS
Go back to FunnyJunk and I'll go back to ... where? TRS? I promise I'll find out what that is and go back, but you first.

fuck jews

The flags on this board were added by moot as a divide and conquer tactic.

Nigga do you know where you are?

can confirm

i'm a chinaman and I divide and conquer all the time here

I do. I'm with you. It's time for people to wake the fuck up.

Here's a massive redpill for anyone interested
Skip to part 3 @ 1:06:00
youtu.be/pTbIu8Zeqp0

It's fine to be racist, but to be an autist. We gave birth to many cringey sub-cultures

>mlp and bronies, moot even gave them their own containment board
>furries
>and now the alt-right

He gave us pol, and bronies mlp

Rare MY senpai

You need more red pills.

fuck off faggot

I realize how effective your shilling is, trying to turn Sup Forums into another liberal shithole.
And it's working. Racemixers everywhere, DUDEWEED everywhere, people that support diversity, etc.
Good job.

but are white people white? some of them are pinkish and some tan. fuck this is too complicated i love george soros now

Bad Goy. You should be fighting each other, not asking questions.
Bag Goyim.

Do you realize you are on a weeb site? Like, go to soc, go to s, go to a, go to fa, go to jp, go to r9k, go to any other board and you will us. If you seriously think that someone who posts in trap threads on b and goes on here to shitpost is rare, then you haven't been around us that long. this isn't leddit, you cannot check user history. you don't know who we are, or what we do, or what we fap to, or smoke, or do. nobody does. we don't have identity.

>WAHHHHH

Spencer founded the altright.
You cucks need to go back to plebbit

/tmp/Sup Forums.py:[WARNING]: already initialized constant OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER

>*_n.jpg

fucking fag

go back to facebook. I also cannot believe how real trickle down memeconomics is.

>go back to TRS
>go back to Facebook
Go back to /r/asianmasculinity lol

I love the USA
I want Trump to Make America Great Again, so he can lead the world by example in how to not be a cuck.

You on the other hand:
>want to discredit Trump because you are a fucking filthy shill
>think user segregates themselves to one board
>forgets this isn't TRS
>thinks he can manipulate
>thinks he can somehow convince us that his stupid leader fucked everything up for them.

pump the brakes sunshine, you sound insane

I am insane, right?

You are a fucking autist who cannot see what your cuck of a leader has done, and have no awareness of what any of that shit means.

>oh but dear user, don't you know, being called hilter means nothing cus trump still won?

Fucking retard. He still won because we know that cucks like you are a media plants. No one, unless they are pure autistic, would do what richard spencer did, and not even autists would defend that.

you alt-cucks are now hated. anons are pretty fed up and all you can do is pretend that we are getting divided because we think you guys are faggots.

>your cuck of a leader
What are you blathering about? You started screaming about something "the TRS", accusing me of attacking Trump, now you're talking shit about Trump? Are you literally fucking schizophrenic? I can't even tell what you're fucking talking about, go take your fucking meds, jesus

Fucking shillception over here

What a fucking shill.

lel faggot just fucking speak english dude, wtf lol

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING RAVING ABOUT???

I wish most people understood what youre trying to imply, but yes, you are correct. This is the real issue.

And what the fuck is that. The third worlders are being used as keyboard warrior slaves contracted to shit to subvert the arbitrary interests of whoever has enough cash to spend because you want to subvert politics in the United States and elsewhere in the world as the global fucking tentacle of the new world order because youre just nothing but an expendable slave that got paid by your true bourgeoisie slave owners. But alright,

>massive red pill
>zeitgiest
So how's being 16 coming along?

You are a shill.