radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-daily-shoah/
dangerandplay.com/2011/12/24/choke-game-the-theoretical-justification/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Huh?

F

Cuckovitch disavows us, goodbye gorilla mindset self-help for 12 year olds

F

Dont forget about PJW. I've been saying it, they're fucking SJWs, attention whores.

What the fuck is us? You mean us on the progressive right?

F

you really want to side with that autist spencer instead?
How about we just stop with this e celeb bullshit altogether?

((Cernovich))

Just ignore Spencer's mistake by not giving him and the media feigned outrage any attention. Cernocuck and PJW should have just called him a retard and moved on. They are cucks.

100% agreed. I wasn't going with Spencer.
I think all these e celebs are subversives, just look, they're dividing everyone even more. Also, buy my book.

Spencer played this thing brilliantly, he basically broadcast nazi propaganda to the entire world. This is the biggest redpilling of the century

F

TURN ON HAREETZ

This is good. Spencer went nuclear so that cucks like PJW won't co-opt.

It worked.

F

I have to agree. Fuck these subversive book peddlers and ad revenue shilling PJW cucks. They are just worried about their brand. The movement has not changed at all.

Also,

F

F

I'd love to see your bitch ass call him a cuck to his face

I don't think Mike Cuckovich would even care.

Hes a piece of trash the guy is narcissistic as fuck waaaay more then Spencer ever was.

hes getting massively unfollowed on twitter

Hi Mikey, i've already met you once, remember?
Remember the sounds you made, those high pitched noises. Sounded like taking a girls anal virginity.

he sounds like a fag

retardedly self-centered, too. gave up on this faggot after i watched a few of his periscopes he's entirely in it for himself

this nigga has straight up talked about how he loves pol too

Sup Forums is not "alt-right" nor has it ever been "alt-right".

The term "alt-right" is a label chosen by old media.
Don't ever think that you are "alt-right", don't play the medias game in becoming something you never were by accepting their labels.

F

good riddance Baboon Mindframe man

What did he do?

I never really liked him anyways, he seems really narcissistic and his books look like ultimate pleb-tier "self help" crap.

Punching to the right and revealed what a cuck faggot he was.

(((They))) and these cucks tried to co-opt it. To use it to well, buy my book and become an e-celeb. They're just as bad as the SJW they bitch about all day. And I'm sure it's not just me, but they all have this "High and Mighty" attitude, like they're above everyone. Anyone else get that?

>it's a butthurt leftist makes a slide thread episode

you lost

>all these people jumping ship

Dad wont ever turn on his, r-right?

>What did he do?
The choice parts of it can be heard here

>Dad wont ever turn on his, r-right?

Sad!

>punching to the right

who gives a shit stop trying to play there game. Alt-right = racist. Just let them all us what they want it doesnt fucking matter but you are giving power to those words by denying it. Don't you fucking idiots know anything? I'm getting really tired of posting this same shit a million times.

f for faggot

Molyneux IS Jewish.

what happened?

This. It's also funny how both claim to hate the MSM but now suddenly believe everything they say about someone. Cucks to the max.

Mike "Don't be an anti-semite, fuck a transvestite" Cernovich

The six gorillion mindset

This is pretty good I may actually take time out to donate and joint he forum. Pretty cool I must say.

Three-hour long shitcast by retards. Really appealing, not. I managed to listen to that rubbish for all of four minutes. Pointless commentary by morons for morons.

ITT: Edgelord faggots that should be in bed

I'm waiting for it, honestly. I think it's going to happen soon. Why wouldn't he?

By your same logic Trump is dead and so is Farage, Le Penn, etc.

You fucking dipshits don't understand what a real alliance actually is nit everyone is going to see eye to eye all the time and there will be conflict.

We want less Left and less Government.
We want less immigrants and less media shills
We want more freedom and more prosperity for ourselves and our country men

Stop fighting over stupid shit and shooting at people on our side when we have plenty of targets in front of us

dangerandplay.com/2011/12/24/choke-game-the-theoretical-justification/

Mike "She moaned softly as I came deeply inside of her" Cernovich.

The cringe, the cringe.

Proof?

go on twitter

What the fuck are you talking about? Mike and all the other ""alt-right"" leaders just shot one of our own.

looks like PJW doesn't want to associate himself with radical group that is the Alt Right.

>one of own own

This fucking retard over here.

Are you the same retard in every thread ranting in gibberish? Go away leaf, shoo!

what?