Breitbart is already CONDEMNING Trump "broken promises"

"No prosecution for Hillary? You were the chosen one Trump!"

She still might get prosecuted, just no special attorney.

you keep making the same thread and you think people won't notice?

you're not even posting a "source" that is a cnn or the like link without a source itself

you're failing

He's doing it so she can't get pardoned while Obama is still in office.

He is not going to go after Clinton until Obama is out of office. Otherwise it is pointless because her nigger slave will just pardon her.

From their homepage.

The revolution will be full of infighting.

Trying to prosecute Hillary would be an incredibly stupid mistake which would divide the nation and undermine everything he is trying to accomplish as president. I'm pleased that Trump is intelligent enough to see this, unlike many of the posters on Sup Forums.

>Trump hires Breitbart Nazi Man
>But Breitbart hates Trump
>Oh btw Breitbart is fake news and should be banned

You shills need to correct your own record for once, you're not making sense to anyone.

It makes perfect sense. Breitbart now thinks Trump betrayed it.

And Bannon is now stuck with Trump. He is in the ironic position of having to chose between his former website and his new boss.

Why are Liberals so angry that Trump is not keeping, which he will, his promises anyway? Didn't they dislike his promises? Is it to try to justify and be happy that they lost?

Honestly I'm amused that the so-called "Alt-Right" website is turning on him so quickly, so early.

He's not even in office yet.

can't pardon someone who isn't charged. Obama can offer immunity for past crimes, but that would be admitting she committed crimes.

>Trump hiring Romney and Bannon

That's pretty sick genius and I even despise the man. Give your most vocal opponents jobs so they have to shut the fuck up and own your failures.

Let's see if he gives Cruz and Rubio jobs too.

Don't be so quick to second guess.

Trump's language is telling.
>Help Hillary heal

She's going to the loony bin. Not guilty by reason of insanity in exchange for mandatory rehab. A basic plea bargain.

Who gives a shit anyway? He fucking won and its hilarious. Everyone is so fucking butthurt they cannot even imagine it. Just enjoy it and let it soak in.

It doesn't even matter because there's evidence of election fraud in many of the states that he won, so he won't even get to be president.

no investigation, no prosecution?

what kind of due process is this?

Wrong, the president can pardon someone (and himself) in advance

Trump is going to Sucker Punch her don't you worry. He's giving her "time" to heal. During the transition phase. Then when he's sworn in, he will have his AG put to work on it

We aren't. We're thrilled and we want to shove it in your faces.

Schadenfreude, motherfucker. It's fucking delicious

I'd love it if the alt-right helped Trump get the presidency dreaming of a white America and then he turns out to be totally tolerant lol

But I mean seriously guys, are you really unaware as to why it's a bad thing for the president to jail his political opponents? Like, would you rather Trump pass infrastructure bills or waste all of his goodwill trying to get revenge on a person he already beat?

The cucking today has been really terrible. Shame on Trump.