Ask a Jew anything

Ask a Jew anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why aren't you christian you stupid kike

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the inbred rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revoultion leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Does it make you feel like a loser to benefit from tribalism?

why are all jews racist nazis? they refuse to take in syrian refugees because their all islamophobic bigots.

How are you?

Because "poc" would call me a "swmc" and I wouldn't have my job.

Have you defamed any Hosts recently?

Good -Thank You

satan trip confirms

By not calling our self white we get away with it

No

How do I know I'm not being lied to?

You will have to take my word for it

How do you feel about support among some Jewish activists and organizations for unrestrained Muslim immigration?

Liberal jews are just like liberal Christians in a way.

A lot of Christian organizations are doing the same thing.

he's not wrong.

what are some jewish dishes I could eat to try to gain some of your power? (stuff I could get at say a wal-mart in the middle of nowhere flyover country without having to go to a specialty jew food store)

Who did 9/11?

I don't know if you can get it at Walmart, but "matzah".

saudi arabia

Matzos.....Thank you, Jew Bro.

Yup

oh shit I never though of this

White people need to start being secretly White

I was just think you should call your self a jew or a Arab. But, hey if that works for you.

If I got a tan I could maybe pass as arab.

Just say your assyrian