What does Sup Forums have against diversity?

What does Sup Forums have against diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg
amazon.com/The-Factor-Evolution-Behavior-Intelligence/dp/0275961036
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001340
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18212819
users.soc.umn.edu/~uggen/Caspi_SCI_02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25082653
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4369574/
antoniocasella.eu/archipsy/Beaver_2013.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801953
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2756753/
dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It can lead to race mixing and lower the IQ.

I hate niggers

>tfw 2016 white male

Explain, in detail, the positives of non-whites in white countries.

diversity of colors not diversity of ideas

diversity for diversity's sake is insanity

see
depends on the non-whites
Mestizos in America have some component of euro-genes in them so if they race mix, they will still propagate white genes

Why are Jews like yourself only interested in diversity in white countries and not countries in a asia or africa?

Do you have any type of serious response for that?

Time for Black Facts

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg

Percent of Black Serial Killers in USA showing their population size
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg

Nothing, in fact I really want a Japanese-Brazilian mixed raced gf

European peoples are diverse enough. We don't need sub 80IQ proto-human shitskins and once we get rid of the welfare state that forces the white man to feed them, most of them will be gone.

It's fucking racist. It's fucking ironic that it's racist to call out racists for making everything about race.

Despite being 30% of the population size, 99% of blood is given by white donors.
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg

Intelligence
amazon.com/The-Factor-Evolution-Behavior-Intelligence/dp/0275961036
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001340
Genetics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18212819
users.soc.umn.edu/~uggen/Caspi_SCI_02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25082653
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4369574/
antoniocasella.eu/archipsy/Beaver_2013.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801953
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2756753/

Because the majority of them never interacted with other people other than going to their echo chamber (Sup Forums) with their racist, narrow minded friends, maybe thats why?

Why cant we just be left alone. We aren't trying to escape diversity. We just want it to go somewhere else

>diversity

Ask the master on the subject.

Thought the picture explained what it was: it's a Christmas card from my local MP (she's the only white one)

Forced diversity is a powder keg for violence and mistrust. The modern left is only about this particular kind of diversity.

dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x
>in terms of the effect on neighbourly trust, the difference between living in an area as homogeneous as Bismarck, North Dakota, and one as diverse as Los Angeles is roughly as great as the difference between an area with a poverty rate of 7 percent and one with a poverty rate of 23 percent, or between an area with 36 percent college graduates and one with none.

>However, a wide array of other measures of social capital and civic engagement are also negatively correlated with ethnic diversity. In areas of greater diversity, our respondents demonstrate:
>Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
>Lower political efficacy - that is, confidence in their own influence.
>Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
>Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
>Less likelihood of working on a community project.
>Lower likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
>Fewer close friends and confidants.
>Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
>More time spent watching television and more agreement that 'television is my most important form of entertainment.'

Here is the 2015 version.

Diversity is a code word for "importing needy democratic voters." This makes my taxes go up exponentially takes away my right to own guns. It floods people into the country who vote against my best interest. I would have no problem with importing reasonable amounts of right wing brown people who don't need government assistance.

Yeah, shame on me to protest the genocide of my people and destruction of our civilization and culture.

Fuck you, kike.

And in case you were looking for a 2014 version which didn't have the key/sources deleted, here;

I went to the most diverse school district in the United States statistically. My experience made me choose a university that was 81% white

I gave niggers a chance and they lost it, not my fault.

these numbers could just as easily prove the judicial system is just another mechanism of institutionalized racism in America.

It denies race-mixing

"Diversity" is specifically targeted at removing white people. No one calls for diversity in africa, no one calls for diversity in asia.

No one actually minds diversity. what People are starting to hate is the artificial push for diversity instead of letting things occur naturally. Institutions and systems aim towards diversity for diversity's sake, going out of their way to audition more blacks , or force in more black faces in movies to meet diversity quotas etc. It's also the double standard ignorance that treats all white skin races as ONE race instead of understanding that we're already quite diverse as it is.

Hope this nigger got a fucking firing squad.

Diversity is retarded. It's not a panacea for social problems.

The white man's civilized world is grand but fragile. It was made by the white man, for the white man.

Everyone else was just "patched in."

The system will break and the diverse population won't be able to rebuild what will be lost.

The diversity cult promises a paradise, it will instead bring out hell.

I look at the US minority population and it has a different agenda, focus, goal than the white man that made the US a first world country, took man to the the moon, created the global economy, invented air travel, etc, etc.

Racist.

The minority groups contribute disproportionately less while taking disproportionately more from government. Then they blame any problem they have on being a minority. Finally they demonize and shame the majority.

Mostly because you tell other people they need diversity when they don't actually need anything from you.

Amazing

Everyone assumes everyone else has it better than they do and feel jilted.

Because it's gay

CHECK EM

Last time it was tried, 2 entire continents were genocided.

go diversify africa and china and then we will talk

I don't understand your post.

There aren't any. They become the new left wing/statist voting bloc and will always favour their own ingroup over the livelihood of the indigenous or the majority.

America's "muh melting pot" horse shit is in large part responsible for the diversification of Europe. America was never "an immigrant land", it was a land COLONIZED by whites, but people don't seem to understand that. As the white population gets more level with the coloured population, tensions begin to arise, enclaves become even more segregated and numerous and niggers/spics/whatever start to get uppity as fuck thinking they're gonna take you out in a race war.

This is what really happens in multicultural societies.

>What does Sup Forums have against diversity?

American is better.

Diversity means being a fucking loser. American is just better.

forced diversity. homogenity shouldn't be a taboo.

Bitch I might be.

But seriously, that lady's kid was on the couch and frozen in terror. If he was robbing them he could have kept her laid up in the first assault and not continue to beat the shit out of someone who is literally defenseless. This is a cruel, subhuman fucking chimp that deserves to die.

ugh.....can you just................not?

So this filthy ape kills him for a gun and a couple of dollars?

They've been known to kill for less.

I know a Brazilian-Japanese girl. nah dude, you don't want that....

white ppl commit crimes too

Nothing, but what half the white nations are facing right now is forced immigration.

Where some one can come to ur land and demand shit from u, and if you don't cater to them, the gov steps in and the media, saying how wrong and awful u are.

Trump is right, we have no fucking border we can't claim to be a nation.
>build that fucking wall.

Hmm....what is the most successful black majority country?

do you agree the a nation is defined by its borders, language, and culture?

Diversity is good. Keep people segregated instead of a mongrel mix.

and the chief enemies to each of those elements are non-white.

Why are white women made for interracial breeding?

Diversity is an artificial creation.

Every area is different, and forcing a central definition of what constitutes diversity is literally racism.

The pure white race alone has consistently created the greatest civilizations on this planet. I cannot allow my peoples genetic stock to be destroyed.

as a former white person, this turns me on. more senpai

why does it look like a butthole

See for yourself.

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/

Diversity is about chasing down Whites.

>I cannot allow my peoples genetic stock to be destroyed.
Good luck. You'll have to leave your parents basement first.

Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.

You cannot have freedom of speech and Diversity.

You can have a country based on a particular people or some proposition like Communism or Political Correctness.

Wordist societies cannot allow other words otherwise there would be chaos, Communists cannot allow anti-Communists etc...

The United States was dedicated to "ourselves and our posterity" but the anti-Whites have turned it into Political Correctness.

All real dissent is oppressed.

Too much poop spoils the icecream

but strawberry is the worse flavour

you have a story for this?

who was he carrying off?

I don't have a story. I'd say it's a prostitute he is trying to force into his vehicle, but that's probably just how all women dress these days.

Diversity is just another word for social homogenization. It makes more places the same and strips all places it touches of any true culture and individuality. It is designed so that lazy people can go from place to place and never have to learn the local language, customs or laws.

Somehow it ends up being on my dime so the elites can keep labor cheap. Gtfo cucks we are full.

well maybe like a few mexican women are okay

Thanks for reminding of the true purpose.

Why are only white countries forced to be diverse? Diversity is another word for anti-white.

I guess white countries have no balls anymore.

Why are mostly white countries in eastern euope shitholes like serbia estonia poland if all white countries are superior.. america has been the great country and its never been all whitemm neither was rome.

fucking christ i played basketball earlier today. with a bunch of niggers and muslims

>all loud as fuck
>all emotional as fuck
>completely isolated me away from the game

being taller and stronger than all of them i grabbed pretty much most of the rebounds. of course being taller and stronger than them i played in the post where contact happens a lot more

>shove sand nigger a little
>YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER. I AUGHTA FUCK YOU UP MAN
ok.. our ball lets keep playing
>YEAH YOU GUNNA CRY LIKE A BITCH? TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN
but youre the one crying right now!
>ILL FUCK YOU UP..

10 minutes later same thing happens. he gets all in my face

>YOU GOT A PROBLEM?
im literally looking down at him laughing
>YOU.. YOU FOULED ME.. OUR BALL
>he nervously breaks eye contact and looks to his nigger friends for help
i didnt even do anything though??
>its cool man lets all just relax..

mfw im the chillest one there and theyre telling me to relax

fuck niggers. fuck sand niggers

A "diverse" society can not exists.
Any multicultural society will sooner or later either merge into one, destroying so called diversity, or much more likely it will fracture.

>Why are only white countries forced to be diverse?
"Forced" to be diverse or "choose" to be diverse. I don't recall any other country invading any white country and "forcing" them to be diverse.