Hispanic's Double Standard

Anytime a Mexican says anything about racism, just show them this image. This is from Mexicans version of Bingo.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KS64F3JynqE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ah1yCd_IJo
youtube.com/watch?v=PNfhRU3MMMw
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4
youtube.com/watch?v=FZF7UIXoD9w
youtube.com/watch?v=1sJljr17Nyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not really racist. The word nigger comes from a mispronunciation of the Spanish word black so it's completely fair for them to use that. Are you so retarded as to think they should use the English word for black and not the Spanish one?

>burgerturds don't know bout muh tachidito
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KS64F3JynqE

Stay cucked, there is nothing wrong with portraying these characters, we aren't really racist.

Mexicans have also done really good blackfaces in movies like whites have done

I hope American political correctness or your other wonderful ideologies never reach us.

only white anglo saxons can be rayciss

I rest my case

Nobody gives a fuck about races here. You may be "el negro" of your group of friends, but that's all, nobody gives a fuck, we don't make safe spaces, we don't need a black/brown/white pride month.

Also, what did you expect? "El blackito"?

You have to go back

Also here's a very classy blackface, whites wish they could have this level of subtlety

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ah1yCd_IJo

Oh Mexico stay classy.

Lol i got some of those in my freezer.

Yeah, that's unfortunate, but I think they changed the name in order to sell them in the US.

is that a fucking watermelon?

yeah, How can America even compete with Mexico's blatant racism?

In Mexico Husbands call their wives Negra and Wives call their husbands Negro.

You see, another reason to pay for a wall!
Better start saving money, Pablo.

more blackface

youtube.com/watch?v=PNfhRU3MMMw

They call each other Black? GTFOH

>americlaps

how do you not know at least one latin language

we never had slavery or segregation, burger

if there is racial discrimation, its against the more native american-looking (indios), and not blacks.

for most people, blacks are considered exotic and more attractive than mestizos, natives and asians, only second to whites

This is the reason I live in a Mestizo part of SoCal. The Mexicans have plenty of flaws, but at least they're not googles and they're plenty wise to the problems with letting googles move in. Last time a few of them tried the cholos rolled over and took care of business. Cops showed up and arrested a few on each side, but they never moved in. Gotta hand it to the beaners, they've got the spirit to remain alive in the jewish hell that is Cali.

Just the poor see it socially acceptable.

HERPES on the bus

yeah dude not even joking some are people could be white as fuck but still call each other Negro or Negra.

See

whomever skin is darkest automatically becomes el negro(a)

even if you are all white

none of those people are mexicans, no matter how much they hate their american identity

>Mexico
>Not Poor
WEW LAD

I'm not even mexican. My school required Spanish and I remember going over this exact thing.

my face when thats me, my brother got the good genes hes has fair skin and green eyes im tan with green eyes so my aunt started calling me Negro.

> Mexicans aren't racist

Never believed in white privilege til' I lived in Mexico.

thats a plus about Mexico, no one gives a fuck.

unless you look Indio, now thats a problem.

they call me arjensimio all the time !

Friendly reminder if you look at a demographic map of the united states you can literally see mexican cum creeping up and filling the white pussies. We are a majority across the southern half of the united states and we will not stop until the entire country is filled with mexican cum.

Including your mouth and ass, you puto white bitch Sup Forums faggots

Argentian+Simian=Arjensimio holy shit who makes this shit up!?!

>not an argument
No it seems that you do, Paco.

the same people who made "argenigger" up

alt right rana pepe mexican supremacist

This.

Negro means black. Its not racist by default.

Nigger is slang old English for black.

It was not racist until it was connected with hate.

Dude, we even have the word "negrear" which pretty much means you/someone is being treated as a slave

>Watches the first two minutes
>almost cries from fear

Mexico isnt racist its classist.

mexicans hate niggers, fuck'em.

>It's not racist when spics do it

Yes langauge evolves and is effected by other languages making that a sensible term given one of Mexicos most influential neighboring cultures would be America. However negro isn't racist itself as its just the word fucking black.

Thats what happens when you don't have slavery.

Oops forgot to take off /x/ troll trip
That's literally just a term coming off of their word black.

The word to insult a dark skin person here is prieto

Spics are the most racist people ever.
Every brown race is racist as fuck, talk with a poo or a chink and you will see.

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results.
Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results.

I never said they are incapable of being racist nor that they aren't racist I said that word is not racist you illiterate fuck.

Yeah, Mexicans are damn hypocrites. I would know I am one.

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4

youtube.com/watch?v=FZF7UIXoD9w

youtube.com/watch?v=1sJljr17Nyc

Eso mero wey.

La Raza
Unida
Jamas Sera Vencida

Holy shit, I totally forgot about Tachidito. Thank you

Enough, enough, enough! I'm a member of the alt-right and I can't even support this guy getting the nuclear codes. Seriously this has to be reconsidered.

I never heard of that

Veracruz.