Well fuck

She might still be our president, I thought our timeline was set in place?

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

jhalderm.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop posting this. instead, neck yourself fucking faggot

Computer scientists are fucking retarded though.

t. computer scientist

Which 3 states?

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin

>Cliton losses rural areas all across the country but she only lost these ones because of the machine used looked at me funny.
Kys faggot.
If you believe it then fuck off back to the lib echo chamber.
And if you are a troll then i hope you get a good deal on the rope you use to hang yourself.

A ton of people are convinced the electoral college will give it to her.

Just think of the salt. We already had so many tears, and now we can have more.

How very convenient for them.

One of the named people: jhalderm.com/

Eric Schmidt probably put him up to it.

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former mentor...
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

>37 EC Republicans will outright switch their votes to Clinton

Something tells me that's not going to happen.

Is this a Richard Spencer shill, they're more difficult to spot then the Hillary shills.

Well, it's for the best. I know it sounds bad, but Trumpism went too far. Now it's just Hail Trump and Nazism. It's scary. The Supreme Court can overturn this.

>No evidence
Please just stop posting this.

fuck trump

Citation needed.

Ok guys

I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

((((((((((((((((((((((computer scientists)))))))))))))))))))))

Came to post this

You lost faggot. Get over it.

Nate silver has debunked this. of all people.

Objectively this.

Such a move would lead to some fucking horrific civil unrest, too.

Ok guys

I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I thought you guys said Nate Silver didn't know shit?

It was Richards fault

Can someone make a compilation of video clips of all the left people saying how impossible it would be for the election to be rigged?

lol please get your hopes up so i can feast on more delicious salt. "recount" a voting machine my ass

>California
>Blue
>Texas
>Red
Were you retards actually serious?

citation needed

You should be banned for double post.

They already did recounts in several counties. Every time they did one, Hillary went down 2-3 points.

They're not going to do any statewide recounts because it'd just be drawing attention to things the democrats don't want being brought to attention.

>but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer

The amazing thing is that people really let groups manipulate them so easily.

this

You don't need to be able to predict anything worth a shit to do basic analysis of results you already have in hand.

It will send the worldwide message that throwing a temper tantrum will eventually give you your way. Fuck that. I hope Congress is filled with adults.

It won't happen. But i would love have had Grandma Clinton as president. She knew her stuff, wouldb have been an amazing president.

There are abnormal and very consistent discrepancies between counties with electronic voting machines and those with paper ballots.

That's a good enough reason to suspect voter fraud.

>A FUCKING DIRECT RIPOFF OF RUSSIA'S FLAG WITH A STAMP ON TOP

Heh, those (((computer scientists))) must really be itching for ww3 then.

>Nate Zinc
>Nate Bronze
>Nate Aluminum
>Nate Sodium
>Nate Boron
>Nate Beta Particle
>Nate Cardboard
>Nate Iodine
>Nate Quartz
>Nate Toiletpaper
>Nate Garbagecan
>Nate Poopoo (in loo)
>Nate Aint Great At Betting the Rate
>Nate Diatomaceous Earth
>Nate Cubic Zirconium
>Nate Cyanide
>Nate "If being with her is wrong then babe I dont want to be right"
>Nate Nil-ver
>Nate Rust
>Nate Plywood
>Nate OrientedStrandBoard
>Nate MDF
>Nate Sand
>Nate Copper
>Nate Vacuum
>Nate Nain
>Nate Rubber
>Nate Cadmium
>Nate PVC
>Nate Dicloreum
>Nate Xanax
>Nate Wrapper
>Nate Shillver

Agreed. As a conservative, I was onboard with Trump (anything is better than Hillary!), but seeing Richard Spencer's audience give the Hitler salute made me realize that Trump is not the answer for a diverse America.

Not saying Hillary is either.

I'm tired of the ironic lefty canadian meme

Fuck off Laci, no one's falling for it.

She won't dare ask for a recount. There's a reason she didn't do it right when she lost. If they recount they'll find evidence of all the voter fraud she committed. There's reason she won the majority vote when Hillary signs were nowhere to be seen, whereas trump signs where everywhere.

>they do the recount
>turns out there were even more votes for trump
>trump wins popular vote

Shill

kek

I hate that fucking cunt, but I'm curious to see the shitshow that would follow the election results being overturned. It would be anarchy

Nope. Michigan is paper ballots only and the shifts in votes match the rest of the country. To prove their fraud thesis, they would need to audit every single state in the union and prove there was cheating in ALL of them.

If they barely try, don't reply. Saged and hidden.

>let's not uphold the law because the right might chimp out

This is exactly the kind of argument that we hear from Muslim apologists.

You're an idiot.

I agree. Fucking computer scientests should kill themselves.

t. silicon valley computer scientest

the problem is there is a ton of voter fraud, hillary doesn't need computer scientists to tell her that, it was all her and the DNC's doing. they will never pursue the vote fraud angle.

And would lead to the quick destruction of the right.

Most of the support of the right is casual, and comes from the bogeyman of Islamic terrorism. How do you think having actual right wing terrorism is going to hit the dumbfucks that shit their pants at the thought of ISIS?

This

>recounting digital votes
So fraud?

Trump lost the popular vote by millions of votes and got absolutely fucked up in all the densely populated areas in which voter fraud would be impossible because of the sheer amount of witnesses but conveniently won in rural shithole hillbilly areas where a child could commit voter fraud because nobody lives there.

The fraud is so obvious that if people don't revolt over this, America is officially a nation of pussy niggers.

i have spent the last 8 years learning incredibly detailed shit about theorems i'll never need to use, systems i've never seen (most of which do not exist anymore), and techniques that can be solved by just brute forcing shit

fuck computer science, dropping 50k on toilet paper and tim tams would have been a better investment

t. computer scientist

>BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY STILL LOST

Shut it down, boys. She's our President. I'm With Her Now.

So you are saying he rigged the vote in over 3000 counties and the rigging all matched everywhere?

We need Trump and his campaign in charge. He is an omniscient, omnipotent god.

> another based leaf

WHAT IS THIS

Alright compadres

I was with Trump at the beginning, but now that I've witnessed the fascists supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturns the results.

comp eng is where it's at. Hardware is the future!

she can t ASK FOR RECOUNT ! THE LIMIT FOR ALL THE STATES EXCEPT MICHIGAN IS GONE ! she can only ask to recount MICHIGAN , pretty useless

I bet you've not once done science on a computer.

wtf i love cuckervatives now

>a good that's been commoditized and is half engineered by machines is the future

Something tells me you're not a business minor

>call middle America "rural shithole hillbilly areas"
>lose
>"It must be fraud! Why else would those rural shithole hillbilly fucks not vote for me!?!?"

You are not a smart person.

>Hardware is the future!
Maybe if you speak Mandarin and can get work in Shenzhen.

Yeah World War 3 with Russia would be amazing.

ZING

MADAM PRESIDENT STILL HAS A CHANCE

are they the same 327 (((economists))) that said trump will devastate the economy?

and mysteriously the DOW is the highest its ever been....

A leaf speaks truth

And Trump hasn't taken office.

Let me guess, you think snow is proof that global warming doesn't exist as well?

Most likely is Trump won't fuck the economy for a year - and in fact if they actually do infrastructure that isn't just tax cut BS as proposed, could give a quick boost.

The problem is that the massive deficit of the tax cuts is going to grow much faster than GDP. You're going to see the dollar fall, at the same time as massive amounts of money are pushed into another financial bubble.

"Good news goy- uh, guys! Turns out Hillary won after all! In a landslide! Trump got zero electoral votes, our ((((((recount))))) proves. Don't you believe us, goyim?"

Nice try

>half engineered by machines

what

>computer (((scientists)))

these bots

(((Computer)))

You're right. I just make websites look pretty.

Not your country pal.

Its funny because us Trump supporters are going to sue and have the 3 million illegal aliens votes removed from the official count.

This. They'd have called for a recount in a heartbeat if they weren't scared shitless about exposing their own voter fraud.

when the fuck are liberals going to get lynched in the street?

I just want to witness traitors get fucking killed at this point while I do nothing

>computer scientist

Why don't you come out and try it? I'm happy to put some of you dumb fucks out for the count and not get charged.

I actually know one of the professors involved, Alex Halderman. The day of the election he gave a big lecture about how vulnerable voting machines are but how hard it would be for our entire system to get hacked. Now that Trump won, he's saying we've been hacked.

It goes without saying that he's a huge shitlib. Pic related -- shitlib face says it all.

The complaint is that some counties in Wisconsin that used electronic voting machines voted more for Trump than other counties. That means, of course, that we have to also investigate Michigan and Pennsylvania (and none of the other states, goy). Note that it would be impossible to prove significant election fraud, and if they could, the operation would have to be so large in scope that Russia would have to have hundreds of US agents involved.

It's a pathetic conspiracy theory pushed by someone who's upset that Michigan voted for the Republicans.

Here's his website if you want his email for some reason: jhalderm.com/

This
90% don't even know how to fizzbuzz
t.compsci

>libtard acting tough
get fucked you treasonous cunt

t. cuckold

> 37 ornaments hanging from an overpass

yeah well people also thought Brexit would happen

fite me irl