RELUCTANTLY CROUCHED AT THE STARTING LINE

RELUCTANTLY CROUCHED AT THE STARTING LINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVA8mpo-TDg&t=70s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ENGINES PUMPING, AND THUMPING IN TIME.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

wtf i love cali now

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

you're not even trying dude

I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results

Trips of three, checked my man!

>Drumpfkins don't understand they haven't got a chance on the 8th
Top kek. I'll love drinking all the trumptears on this board

why does kek gift the newcomer??

One of the more pathetic shill attempts.

ot gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

YOUUUUUU CRANK THAT SOULJA BAWY

nuclear code is 00000000

Is this the new memeing?

Checked.

He's legitimately, honestly not trying.

It's just a sarcastic catchphrase now, like "No one is being paid to shill for Hillary" last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVA8mpo-TDg&t=70s

He's going the distance
He's going for speed.

Only if you're a Torposter.

DONT BOO CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY

FORYOUUUUUUUUUY

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, Ill know true ecstasy. I dont think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. Theyll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. Theyll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. We will riot! They will say. Race war! Day of the rope! they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything. But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that shes practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bills rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and wont reach my climax a moment sooner.
I need to fap.

She's all alone in her time of need
>trumpet sounds

Fuck OP I haven't heard this song in years.

Real question here, when did we figure out ctr was getting paid to post here?

She's all alone,
All alone in her time of need.

It's like they took the radio commercials and made them into Sup Forumssts.

Out with she shill.

Kek commands it.

Kek demands it.

I missed you ctr

DELUSIONAL DRUMPFTARDS STILL THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE

ye, cake is good shit, just dont look at their face book page. Theyre the worst of northern cali liberals
>my favorite album tbqh

THE GREEN LIGHT FLASHES THE FLAGS GO UP

I recall it being widely suspected since at least early 2016, but I don't think we had hard proof until later spring. Does anyone reading keep better records than I do?

If they barely try, don't reply. Saged and hidden.

I'm glad I'm not the only one subscribed to their Facebook page.

Unfair to democracy? Explain your concerns.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

CHURNING AND BURNING, THEY YEARN FOR THE CUP
>tfw Cake got butthurt about Trump using The Distance, then I meme'd their facebook post about it

If you look in their comment section, you've probably seen me then.
It's been annoying how they've just been using the full "grab em by the pussy" script with unrelated topics lately.

They're just a band bros. Their beliefs don't reflect unto you.

Saw the same post with the exact same wording in another thread with a UK flag.

C'mon, you're not even trying...