Be me

>Be me
>Have Jewish friend who is unironically in favor of the Alt-Right
>Doesn't care about White Nationalism that much, thinks it's fine
>Explains nonchalantly that we're all stupid for not seeing what's going on
>Zionists want Israeli superstate
>Sent the Camel Jockies to the West to vacate the area they want
>Bunch of related details in there involving ISIS and weakening Assad being part of the plan
>Zionists want a strong Europe eventually so they have somebody to help protect them and provide them with goods to buy and trade
>Same with stronk America
>They're not particularly fond of Marxist Jews because a one-world Communist government puts a kind of hamper on the whole having goods to buy and trade from the rest of the world thing
>Also because they would be under the thumb of a one-world Communist Government
>Easy way to wipe out Commies and Muds is to piss off the West to the point that we get rid of those people for them
>So they support Nationalism instead in the West

>mfw this kind of makes sense, but at the same time why tf is he telling me this

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2016/02/the-rothschilds-own-israel-and-direct.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you will be dead within the week

> mfw you're retarded to think one Jew's opinion is enough to collectively judge a group of people.

Im ok with that timeline

Not if I'm in favor of the Nationalism they want, I won't.
>judging a group of people
>even judging one person
>not what's going on here

>jewish friend

FUCK OFF THIS IS A PRO-WHITE BOARD
Cucks do NOT BELONG HERE

ELIMINATE YOUR FRIEND OR DO NOT COME BACK

> stormfags think they are relevant...

Well it sounds like you believe what your friend said. I recommend you at the Jewish turnout for the 2016 election. Only 18% of American Jews voted for Trump.

*shakes Magic 8 ball*
>Very doubtful
Sorry bruh... I kinda wanna see if he's right.

If he is, then guess what? We can have a fully pro-white country again.

If he isn't, then fuck it we can still have a fully pro-white country.

He pointed out that Orthodox Jews seem to be the ones that supported him the most.

wow, that sucks you're about to be whacked by mossad

hey, listen, now is a great time to think about investing in some life insurance.

now normally i would try to sell you the basic starter program but i can tell that because you're on Sup Forums that you are smarter than a "normie." i know you won't settle for anything but the best value possible.

how about i set you up with our premium deluxe package just for you.

Your 'friend' has no place in the USA.
He has no place having white 'friends' in the first place.
Your 'friend' has ulterior motives, in the heart of every jew, NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS, HE WANTS TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE BECAUSE IT IS BETTER THAN HE IS

RACE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST, ABOVE INTELLECT, ABOVE ACTION

kys that is the only solution

Yes a lot of Orthodox Jews tend to be neoconservative because Republicans are retarded enough to send troops to middle eastern countries to fight in wars that benefit Israel. I hope Trump is different though even if he does a pro-Israel stance. Btw Israel was created by globalists, lol.

I hope Trump is different though even if he does have a pro-Israel stance.*

>RACE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST, ABOVE INTELLECT, ABOVE ACTION

pretty convenient for you...

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

I recommend you look at the Jewish turnout for the 2016 election.*

S H A D I L AY B R O T H E R I N

Hitler didn't do much for white nationalism, maybe you should pursue a different symbol.

>RACE IS WHAT MATTERS MOST, ABOVE INTELLECT, ABOVE ACTION

kys

>Israel was created by Globalists
That's funny because I always understood it that Globalists and Zionists were somewhat at odds with one another, and that the only common goal between them was to dominate the goyim, the only question was how to do it.

Zionists don't mind Nationalism and happy, productive countries other than Israel as long as they provide for them.

Bolshevik commie Jews just want to dominate everything and everyone, erase ethnic identities, national identities, and create a world full of super poor people who work for rations and serve them.

I almost think sometimes the Zionists were using Hitler to get to Palestine, and the whole thing got screwed up by the Bolshevik commies.

Lol there's no difference between Zionist and Globalist Jews. Control is what they strive for.
humansarefree.com/2016/02/the-rothschilds-own-israel-and-direct.html

>mfw
Fu- I forgot about that.

God, I wish I never took the red pill.

when is the actions of a group of people enough to judge an individual