Who is the Globalist leader?

It can't be Soros or the Rothschild, that is too obvious. A true Globalist leader wouldn't dare show his/her face.

Who do we know so far and who could be at the top?

ME!!!!

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

The Rothsparents

Blofeld.

Nobody you retard

It's me. Hi.

the mafia families involved in drugs, arms and human traffiking

all else is irrelevent

Honestly, it would be impossible to find the man on top of all the connections, But I can definitely say with confidence that Satan is behind all of this. Believe in Jesus while you can Sup Forums, judgement day is coming.

Include me in the screencap

Hi Mr. Wainwright.

The Vatican

I'd just like to say only one poster in this whole thread got a get.

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

>He doesn't realize globalism is an unstoppable economic force

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>economic force
>the first world is financially insolvent due to globalism
Try again skype.

no pick me to be in the screen cap

Globalism didn't just come about naturally it took decades and hundreds of lawyers to piece the law together just look at the WTO or NAFTA

There isn't one globalist leader. It's a bunch of factions competing with eachother that have collectively decided that even though they're fighting eachother for power, they'll always keep the people down before eachother. Like the old aristocracy of Europe, a peasant is forbidden to hurt someone of a higher class even if they're the enemy.

It's the Hapsburgs.

You could end it by killing fewer than a hundred people. They just need to be very specific people.
Few economic forces are more fragile than globalism.

No one, a decentralised collection of individuals is more durable than a single individual/dynasty

However, if the win then they will start to compete agains each other. Every time I try to understand their plans they seem unsustainable; either they are very stupid or I am missing something

If you think economics is as one-dimensional as 'muh globalism took the economy away' you should really stop breathing.
Trade deals are going to happen, its up to civil society to demand a seat at the table, otherwise the technocratic 1% will continue to reap the rewards of global efficiency.

That is correct.

It's HaBsburg, and afaik their dynasty has been extinct for a few hundred years now

Epstein
Bill gates

you better be the guy who made this joke the other day and not some other guy jewing it

>KFC purple id

post something a black guy would say so i can cap it

Dont let the fat fucks know

It's me, sorry guys.

It would be one of te 13 families. Not Rothschild but one of the earliest families.

I know it's said Hapsburg. They do "exist" though be it a branch and through a woman.

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. z

probably pride or wrath. they were the only try hards