What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He meant the West's elites have converted to Islam because it gets them Saudi bucks and lets them be pedophiles.

He means that everyone needs to start stoning the fags right now, starting with him.

"I am an ugly fat fuck so I have to constantly virtue signal to feel better about myself"

Basically,
>I'm retarded

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pff.
I hope you're a bot, because that was weak as fuck.

He did NOT mean he was going on a diet.

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.,,

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness.

What the fuck is he doing?

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

He meant that he is fucking retarded. That's what he's trying to tell us.

He was hungry and wanted kebab.

Maybe he should cut down on the bacon then.

that we secretly loathe gays even gay people

I seriously doubt he even thought about it, I think he's just spraying a wide net of provocative sounding bullshit so that he can run with whatever happens to stick.

In other words, he's performing meme magic. I think we should take him a little more seriously, guys.

We don't want to get counter-memed.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Thread ruiner! Stop annoying us I am so fucking mad I'm gonna spit on my grandmother and tell her she's stupid and gay!!!!

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Is this a new meme

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results.
Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results.

This shill thread is beyond transparency.

Hollow virtue signaling.

You guys still take him seriously?

Honestly, this makes more sense.

If anything, Islam is a spinoff of Christianity, while Both Islam and Christianity come from Judaism

p much with liberals they think to themselves wow i could've been born a muslim if so i wish everyone would stand together and not discriminate against me

Liberal dementia. Asshole needs to go to middle east not torn by war... to experience real face of Islam during peace time.

Its disgusting.

Is that a moustache, or his fat folds?