WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION

WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vMZeJLm-xnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE DON'T NEED NO THOUGHT CONTROL

first time i was proud of my heritage

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

ALL IN ALL YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN TRUMP'S WALL

HEY TEACHER, LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE

Usually these song lyric threads shit me, but I must say I find that genuinely funny.

You're an idiot, the people supporting him don't represent him, and if they did I remind you that Hillary's mentor was in the KKK, she's funded by muslim dictators and supported by communists.

THERE IS NO PAIN YOU ARE RECEEEDING

>the supreme court can overturn the results of the election because that guy is bad

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nice try, but we can all see that isn't really an American flag

I've always loved Wisconsin. We're a really interesting bunch. I've lived in assorted parts of the state but I love up north; it's like nowhere else I've ever been (for better or for worse).

Wisconsin Trump voter from a very wealthy family...you will never get to jump off of your couch celebrating Trump turning Wisconsin red

Fuck off CTR

I thought CTR was dead

EDUCATION NOT DEPORTATION

youtu.be/vMZeJLm-xnw

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen that she lost the election, I think it's for the best if the AG sends her to jail.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

But seriously guys, we can't let him get those nuclear codes

>Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>Full of niggers
Doesnt need help.

Gas yourself, faggot.

Posted the same thing in the Mormon thread

Fucking BOOM.

Hillary was born in Kenya

>ctr meme
gotta try harder my man

(((Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.)))

say thank you to the fucking amish

Fucking BOOM.

My friend is in that crowd of people with flashlights. He caught the girl getting hit on camera and her body, got $500 from ABC news.

>hates capitalism
>uses it to make money off a girl getting herself killed

lel

Nah he sells weed to all those kids, don't know why he tagged along for this

What the fuck in going on in that webm

>Wisconsin
>Red
Try harder Drumpfkin

When you try your best but you don't succeeed

seriously this, the Amish helped a lot in PA

I once spent a holiday in Wisconsin on some lakehouse. It was late summer, playing baseball and grilling burgers with American friends.

If I ever move to America I think Wisconsin would be the place.

That is just a day in Wisconsin. A weekend in Wisconsin is also the same thing except with like 10 more people and maybe a few different cheeses or sausages. It's chill as fuck. Maybe go get $1-2 beers at a bar that also serves lake/river caught fish for cheap.

T. Chicagoan

that pic is erotic

I can't believe these racists wouldn't vote for the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. This was a whitelash!