What's going on?

Why are the shills still here, why the fuck is Sup Forums all of a sudden a white nationalist board, who the fuck is Richard Spencer, why is alt-right still a thing, how come the word "cuck" sounds so cringeworthy now, why isn't racism satire on this board anymore

I'm scared guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/alt-right-supporters-donald-trump-backlash-disavow-reddit-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf is a racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, abusive douchebag with no political experience, ill-equipped to run a business, let alone a country

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

I'll be honest, I used to be alt-right. Now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

The world is changing, I feel it in the air

>all of a sudden a white nationalist board

>implying it wasn't already a white nationalist board before the election

Ever since CNN got involved...

I don't know, are we gonna be okay senpai?

This is what happens when you shit talk normal non-racist Caucasians/white people. You liberals, foreigners, mexicans, niggers, etc. are gonna be hanging like christmas ornaments soon.

either I hopped timelines or your new here

newfag detected

looks like pizzagate got blown out and trying to prevent us from talking about it

>is Sup Forums all of a sudden a white nationalist board
welcome

welcome to city 17.

you have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers

>why are the shills still here?

They never existed. I remember when shitposters were called shitposters and not payed shitposters.

>why the fuck is Sup Forums all of a sudden a white nationalist board?

It's been that way for quite some time.

>Who the fuck is Richard Spencer
Probably the latest boogyman.

>Why is the alt-right still a thing?
Sup Forums

>why is the word "cuck" so cringeworthy now?
Because you've been using it for the last year and a half.

>why isn't racism satire?

It was never satire.

I can't tell who's trolling and who's not. This is like the election all over again.
That week and a half with almost no shilling was peaceful

I got hit by a bike in may of last year Sup Forums, been in a coma ever since and just woke up today. What the fuck is happening. How did donald Trump get elected, why is Hillary Clinton (apparently a cannibalistic pedophile now?) Challenging the win? Why is this board full of neo nazis now, who the fuck is Spencer Richards? What the fuck is the alt right? Why the fuck is the mainstream media talking about info wars? Is this the real life?

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
>I don't understand what you mean

Yep, I got hit with all the Richard Spencer stuff today at work.

Told him I don't care. I consider myself alt-right as in opposition to the GOPe, DNC, and other Economic/Political globalists.

But I didn't say it that eloquently and probably came off as ignorant af.

Fuck off
I think I hopped timelines this past week, nothing feels right.

This is what's going on

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/alt-right-supporters-donald-trump-backlash-disavow-reddit-Sup Forums

things are changing

its not normal