>>99840257

who the fuck calls it an "aeroplane"?

They can provide valuable information on the various uses of indigenous plant species. I thought the Brasilian government used to endorse the murder of tribals.

bump

Obama

>2008

>Are brazilians an endangered species Sup Forums?
there are like nearly a billion of them so no

I already know how to snort coke, Canada.

Depends on the amount of mineral wealth the tribe is sitting on.

We should find out the secrets of ayahuasca/amazonian hallucinogens as soon as fucking possible, or else it's gone

Attack them and take their resources

Still better than méxico

>American education

Go fuck yourself.

Ever wondered why the kikes won't make drugs legal? Only those with the biggest addictive power (nicotine and alcohol)

BTW you can actually at least use nicotine as a hallucinogen, but the tobacco companies mess every cigarrette up with dynamite and tar, so you won't fly.

Where the fuck did they get that plywood?

Home Depot

ur big fat mom gave it to them

>Only those with the biggest addictive power (nicotine and alcohol)
Opioids and Cocaine are more addictive than those, in fact there is no proof that alcohol cause physical addiction at all, it is mostly a weak mental state and shitty willpower.

Ok friends.

I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

>tfw this is exactly what's going on between us and the aliens

>Page last updated at 00:51 GMT, Friday, 30 May 2008 01:51 UK

>OP being this autistic

>remember to type sage in the options field when replying to autistic threads

cocaine is less harmful than caffeine assuming the dosages are small enough that their effects would be comparable in terms of strength to a typical cup of coffee. less damaging to your heart especially.

Let's have a pol meetup, and then go rape them.

mmm, delicious mexican butthurt.

give me more.