This man has single-handedly broken Sup Forums

This man has single-handedly broken Sup Forums.

Fuck Dick B. (((Spencer))) and his FBI-informant ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?q=Richard Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Kek, no. No he has not.

>Yes, (((Richard Spencer))) is controlled opposition
>He says basically, 'Hey goyim--er guys, Great Idea: Let's self define as Nazis.' Sounds like a winning plan, kek

What is really going on: This faggot is a jew-puppet sent in to discredit Trump.

fuck off shill

They said the same thing about David Dookie. We rose above that plant, we will rise above this little shit as well.

Except he's older than Trumps run, and he has always been consistent. He's just s fucking excited young man, thus he acts like a cringe lord in public. Trust me I think he fucked ip by giving us Attention but he's not a plant

>not only are they cucks

you guys are such fucking losers. you hear that shit out loud? holy shit

or is he secretly a paid hillary supporter? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Se these are obviously all shill threads right? or is it just me?

Wow Schlomo, you even got the lingo down. Not bad, not like it is difficult but not bad.

I have no problem with what he did. What happens next is Sup Forums returns to its NatSoc roots and the civic nationalists leave, or the civic nationalists turn this board into an even shittier shit hole, and the NatSocs finally go to full Sup Forums where they belong.

the kikes keep trying to splinter and false flag this place, but by default, pol hates fags that try to use our memes in real life

what they're left with is an obvious shill operation that pol tunes out

I think Milo is more appropriate than this bumfuck came out of no where NatSoc fag who thinks he's hot shit for no reason over a movement that is so loose.

>inb4 "Milo is a Gay Greek Jew"

Good then they can't pull the Oy Vey Anti Semite! or Homophobe card.

Dethrone this Spencer prick.

Ask Julia Ioffe

>trust me goys I'm not a kike

I'm pretty sure they are, user. It's not just you.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

It's probably the new CTR combined with redditors who didn't know the alt-right was actually white nationalist.

Fuck off you pathetic loser. Sup Forums is and always will be until the day it is physically (((shut down))). And even then we'll just migrate to 8ch to hang out with our autistic little brother until it's reinstated. We are an idea. You can't kill us.

False (picrelated):
google.com/trends/explore?q=Richard Spencer

You JIDF niggers are full of shit...his little fanclub website is run out of COINTELPRO and DNC and Soros HQ. Don't pretend.

I literally hadn't heard of David Spencer until yesterday and suddenly he's the face of Sup Forums. Idk I don't get it either, I'm starting to think this board is 90% shills now.

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go??

>he wants a homosexual Jew to lead us

Seriously consider killing yourself

If they do not try, don't reply. Sage all shills.

The ones who broke Sup Forums are tone policing redditors.

Fuck Milo. These (((people))) can call spencer whatever they want. All this real boils down to is (((them))) being afraid of our movement materializing and gaining momentum. This isn't really too different from how (((they))) treated George Lincoln Rockwell.

That's it fbi fags, we're now meme-ing Spencer into high office.

You have provoked this.

Idiots lol.

shills won't ever leave now won't they?

18% of Jews supported Trump.

I actually do want to fuck him right in his FBI informant ass.

Where do I sign up for that.

Yes. See this: Proof is in the Babka.

Fuck off you subversive (((shill)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Broken Sup Forums
We've weathered worse storms than this. Another day in paradise baby.

I LITERALLY have zero idea who this guy is. Also, his hair cut is fucking gay.

WHEN MEME MAGIC GOES BAD

CounterIntelPro

Can we please word-filter "Spencer" to "Faggot"

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.p

that graph tells all

literally a FBI/ZOG agent sent on a D&C mission

You sound like such a fucking phony. Jews truly are terrible at lying.
>Our movement
Fuck off with that noise. /pol is not your personal army.

Former Alt-rightist here, This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results.

Actually, check that: Richard to "Dick", Spencer to "Faggot"

this is a Bernie board now

>alt_right_civil_war
I'm Team Milo

Bullshit. You were never a Trump supporter.

Milo's more qualified than this Spencer nigga

Saged and hidden.

82 of Jews did not support Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

Reminder this was a false flag.

No. Obvious shill is obvious.

Spencer is a good white nationalists.

Looks more like Mormon college kid courted into fed.

You idiot, they're looking for anyone to blame, get some fucking balls and stand instead of turning on anyone who (((Blitzer))) attacks, or are you a kike like him?

They didn't take us seriously, Trump won, and now they are trying to undermine his voterbase.
Milo is a plant, he set up events like "Twinks for Trump" and crossdressed while tweeting his love of BBC. He was sent in by the DNC to drive away the conservative vote.

By his own admission (((Milo))) has no political beliefs, he's just trying to be edgy. Literal attention whore faggot.

He simply put what you guys believe out in the open. Why are you ashamed of what you are, does hearing it out loud in the real world make you realize how retarded your beliefs are?

Milo was a better prominent figure because he said that he wasn't really a leader and he's funny. His chaotic and counterintuitive personal life also makes him perfect to withstand the identity politics the left throws at him. He's a pretty good match for a chan.

Spencer envisions himself as something and just puts out cringe.

Fuck off with your non arguments faggot

>our
>us
>we

This should just remain leaderless, and we should just disavow. There is no leader here besides Trump.

The wasps nest has been swatted.

>/pol

Ah, the leftist shibboleth, take note boys, thats a method of identifying each other

>spencer founds website AlternativeRight.com in 2011
>spencer starts using the term in 2008

woah it's almost like he's been with this movement longer than your attention span can hold

No leaf.

Bernie is a jew cuck.

>a jewish homosexual libertarian was a better figurehead for a movement explicitly about white people getting to have countries then a strong clean cut well spoken white man

fuck off "muh pr" gamergoy faggot

Cointel, you will never understand what we believe.

You've proven yourself incapable of sorting truth from satire. You will never define us, much less have any hope of subverting us.

I'm sorry, but you're fired.

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. d

No argument required. You're a goddam shill. It would be like someone showing up to work with a yellow coat and me saying I like their yellow coat and they say "It's blue, prove it's yellow motherfucker"

Hahah, what the fuck.

what happened?

>strong clean cut well spoken white man
He's a fucking Cringe Machine you fucking cuck

Funfact Both Spencer and Rockwell were both closeted fags who used their movements to prey upon disillusioned teenage boys for sexual favours.

right, and a jew who bathed in animal blood and talks about regularly sucking niggerdick isn't cringe

kill yourself

Trump is not our leader. Trump is a civic nationalist, we are white nationalists.

rockwell had like 4 kids dude

>muh cringe
No one cares what makes you feel uncomfortable faggot.

>Trump wins
>leftists and kikes go through stages of grief, first denial, now the anger stage
>lashing put at the alt-right and it's organizers and home-bases, trying to undermine the movement as it gains traction and centralizes

Race Based Nationalism is fucking Cancer. The only Nationalism that even has a cause worth fighting for is cultural nationalism.

Old memes learn new tricks, spicy.

Alright guys, I was for Trump at first, but now that I've seen Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's best for the electoral college to elect Hillary

>cringe

I'm sure Red State would make a good safe space for you

holy fuck i hate you retarded leafs. how does that verbal sewage you spewed make richard spencer better?

>b-buh whatabout that guy, he's shit too

why are you all so fucking stupid? just kys

Fags marry beards all the time: especially in the 50s/60s when Rockwell was around. It was fucking illegal to be a fag then.

He loved the cock.

Alright lads, the Supreme Court needs a real constitutional conservative on the bench. That's why President Cruz should nominate Ted Cruz to be a Supreme Court Justice. #CruzMissile

oh, so nothing specific? i just opened Sup Forums and there are all these threads about TRS and richard spencer and i thought some retarded gamergate-type drama had gone down

It's for the best. I know it sounds bad, but Trumpism went too far. Now it's just Hail Trump and Nazism. It's scary. The Supreme Court can overturn this.

The jews are trying to shut it down.

> Spencer is a nazi
> Spencer is a jew
> lol who is Spencer
> Spencer is cringy bro!!!
> trust be fellow Sup Forums shitposter I have been shitposting on Sup Forums since 1999

Kekekekek all these shill threads....

Yeah because we can expect third world shitskins to uphold and maintain a culture of a superior people?

remove yourself cuckold, your kosher nationalism helps no one.

And Hitler was a self-hating Jew who loved Islam and had a micro-penis, yes yes Chaim, how original.

The fact that he doesn't literally suck nigger dick is a pretty good reason to like him more you deluded slavshit.

Yes.

Shills and reddit faggots that didn't know that alt-right is white nationalism

> b-but that's racist

Alright. I know you're being sarcastic, but you're actually right. 31 million people saw the video of racist white dudes doing the Nazi salute. That's INCREDIBLY damaging to our movement, and we have to think beyond the next four years.

I dont't believe Hillary should be president, but how about Pence?

Oh, did i piss on your cheerios because i pointed out Rockwell was a sodomite?

Sorry user, but truth gets hard to accept sometimes :(

>civic nationalism

hey buddy I think you got the wrong site, r_thedonald is three blocks down

[citation needed]

the only thing you can say about spencer is he triggers you and your google analytics graphs prove he's a cointel pro jidf ctr fbi cia shill or whatever

milo is a coal burner jewish homosexual leftist, please, tell me how the two are even comparable

>Spencer is cringy bro!!!
but he is. have you even seen him speak? you can't tell me this dude isn't cringe. you can't tell me this is a powerful speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-LnO2DOGE

am i a shill or a jew too? you think anyone buys people off in bulgaria?