Oh hey user...

>oh hey user, have I told you about how the only times atrocities happened in Europe against other Europeans was because of Christianity? Yup, not a single person was murdered, not a single village pillaged and sillaged with the smell of death, not a single people or culture exterminated, and we were all blonde hair blue eyed!

WE

Are

Does that idiot actually believe that?

Pretty much

>what

it's called satire

Enough, enough, enough! I'm a member of the alt-right and I can't even support this guy getting the nuclear codes. Seriously this has to be reconsidered.

That's nothing, wait until Jesus comes back and throws all the nonbelievers into hell.

I didn't ask whether it was satire or not. I asked whether or not he actually believes this sort of thing.

>satire
I'm dead serious, this is what Varg believes

WERE
GAULS

obviously not.

Go watch one of his more recent videos, it's literally what Varg believes

For the millionth time varg Christianity has prevented more bloodshed than it has caused.

Link? I've heard plenty of his inane ramblings about Christianity but I'm especially interested in this: "we were all blonde hair blue eyed!"

It'd be interesting if he revealed himself to be an out-and-out Nordicist.

>kikeonastick-worshipper making yet another thread about based varg
keep them coming lel

I could live with that, because fuck Cucktianity, but when that cuck said he'd support Pisslam to destroy it I lost any respect I had for him.

I guess it's true what they say - you can take the cuck out of Scandinavia, but you can't take the bull out of his mouth.

>"we were all blonde hair blue eyed!"
Now that is something he hasn't gotten too much into recently so I'm not sure what videos he talks about it. I thought you were referring to the other statements, the ones about Christianity and "brotherly" wars over religion.

>you can take the cuck out of Scandinavia, but you can't take the bull out of his mouth.
lel

>you can take the cuck out of Scandinavia, but you can't take the bull out of his mouth.
Look what happened to the Visigoths.

I suspect it's true nonetheless. He seems like the type.

I did, he literally cleared that up and explained it, that he didn't say that pagans didn't have wars at all.

Complete bullshit, Paganiggers killed each other just as much

he also believes that europeans all through the middle ages were pagans but only pretended to be christians because the church would punish them. and this isn't a fringe area in the process of conversion, it's like the HRE in 1200. he's very silly about some things.

datz right children, we wuz all blonde hair and blue eyed and sheeeeit