Notes From the Underground

>>Hillary only conceded because Bill cornered her and convinced her to concede for Chelsea. Bill is the one pushing Chelsea to run for office and seeing how Hillary's Presidential campaign had damaged the Clinton brand, convinced Hillary to concede so that she doesn't completely scorch earth the Clinton brand.

>>That said, Hillary does harbor a desire to try and steal the Presidency from Trump but is fearful of how to pull it off. The House is one problem, but Hillary seems at least aware that stealing the Presidency could trigger Civil War 2.

>>Hillary's cronies however, still are pushing it, backed by Soros. Soros would soon as burn America than let Trump win and stuff like computer scientists begging Hillary to contest the election, are his way to try and prep the people so he can convince Hillary she can steal the Presidency without any backlash.

>>Following the meeting with the media and Trump, the media is kind of divided between the reporter caste and their bubble, who want to triple down on attacking Trump, and the media owners/executive caste, who want to steer the ship to the middle for their own selfish desire to protect their place in the status quo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Continued

>>Richard Spencer is not controlled opposition, but he is being singled out by the media for the sake of them having someone to attack in order to "hurt" the alt right. He's simply the biggest target available to them and what is going on right now, is the classic "raise them up to knock him down" form of attacking from the media, who are hungry for a fight and to hurt someone, anyone for the humiliation that Trump's victory inflicted upon them.

>>Obama is putting pressure on his wife Michelle to not run for office for at least a couple of years. Partly to ensure that she doesn't get negatively compared to Hillary (who ran for office the same year Bill left office) but also because he wants a couple of years as a private citizen before getting back involved in public life.

>>Audio of Hillary having a major meltdown over losing on election night exists but it's being suppressed by powerful men, who don't want the audio to come out and be the nail in Hillary's coffin.

>>Trump has two Supreme Court Justices prospects secretly lined up. One is ultra-conservative and the other one is (by today's standards) center right enough to get the Democrats on board with them for fear of a greater evil getting approved. The story goes, Trump is going to hold them over the Senate's head for the first six months in office and depending on which side kisses his ass better, that side's nomination will be presented for a vote.

>>Continued
>>Colbert will probably be out of Late Night by the end of next year. He was approached by CBS, who wanted a more conservative leaning show following the election of Trump and Colbert refused. So once they end up getting a new host lined up, expect them to find a way to get Colbert fired by any means necessary.

>>Finally, there is a sort of MAD stand-off with Trump and Republicans over executive orders Obama has put into effect. Trump won't undo all of them right away and basically, like his Supreme Court pick scheme, basically hold the undoing of the executive orders hostage to ensure GOP loyalty. In particular, Pence, since Trump knows Pence (upon gaining power) would go crazy doing shit that would blow back onto Trump.

How do you know all of this?

bump

One Percenter hanger on. Staff member for a certain big muckety muck who loves to gossip....

More gossip for everyone:

>>Soros is telling everyone he intends to get rid of Trump no matter what. Even if it beggers him. The guy sees the election of Trump and basically the scorch earthing of the Democrats in 2016 as an affront to his legacy of works. He's telling people, he'll spend every remaining day alive and every cent he has, to basically wipe out the Republicans from the election map and install Democratic majorities that will never be overcome.

>>Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for great things. Bill is super upset that the Clinton legacy was all but destroyed in 2016 and sees Chelsea as his last best hope to salvage the family's political legacy. All of Bill's political cronies are being made to swear loyalty to Chelsea, who will run for public office (most likely the House) in 2018 or 2020, in a safe Democrat state to prep her for her rise to power.

>>Twitter really wants to ban Donald Trump from the website, but the top executives are terrified of the backlash. There was plans to ban him if he lost the election, but he won and Twitter got cold feet for fear.

interesting desu
>Chelsea Clinton
This Chelsea?
youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c

Interesting if true, fun for thought exercises if LARPing.

However these are all logical deductions based on public information.

Can you tell us something we don't know?

Bill had a mistress in the 00s.

Hillary basically hand-selected her with Huma's help. The logic being that Bill's inevitably going to cheat on Hillary again and that she might as well pick the mistress herself. Not just to prevent another Monica situation, but also to allow Hillary direct access to her so that she can put the fear in her when Bill got tired of her and wanted to end the relationship.

The end for Bill's most recent affair, came in 2008 in the wake of the Edwards affair debacle. Hillary basically ordered Bill to dump his mistress and then shipped the mistress out of the country, over to SE Asia with a couple of million dollars provided by Soros under the table and a job with a big name company, which she still has to this day.

The mistress is still over in SE Asia, where she lives the good life as an American ex-pat businesswoman. Completely bought off and knowing full well that she will go missing and never be seen again, if she ever steps foot in the US ever again, or breathes a word to anyone about how she was Bill's mistress.

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Also this nugget:

Had Trump lost the election, Breitbart would have shut down and be repurposed as the foundation for Trump's oft mentioned TV network. Basically Breitbart would sacrifice itself in order to be reborn as the source material for a Trump centric streaming network online like the Blaze. Articles would be free for the most part, but certain high profile Breitbart writers would be put behind the paywall with Trump TV's video content.

That's dumb. If anything they should be using the Trump win to hep establish a better foothold of alternative media, and investing in more content creators (like those on youtube who are getting demonetized).

keep greentexting, also i'll be honest. i love these larps because i save them and i'll pull a kimba when i release my book in 202X and everyone will be amazed at how much world building and intrigue i put into it.

the problem is the entire concept of alt media means they can't have a better foothold.

technically Gawker was "alternative media" as was salon the last decade.

but if its basically spewing the same shit you see the mainstream saying then its not worth going to, hence why Fusion and ALjazera basically were DOA.

You underestimate how badly things would accelerate if they rob Trump of the Presidency.

Half the world (led by Russia) would see it as a coup and treat Hillary as usurper and support any internal rebellion. Other countries would probably riot as far as the masses rising up to overthrow the governments in Germany and France, in terms of "If America falls like this, then we have to take back power by insurrection". Even if the military and police pussy out and support Hillary simply because they would rather support a usurper than deal with the bedlam of Civil War irrevocably shattering the nation.

It would forever annihilate the Clinton legacy (which is why Bill made Hillary give up like she did) and run the risk of opening the pandora's box of drone attacks, kidnapping and killing American citizens, and mass arrests/camps for troublemakers. Which Hillary would have to do in a huge show of force, to silence any rebellion or insurrection.

Finally, Hillary's health is bad and those in the know have basically told her that winning the Presidency would have effectively been a death sentence. Losing ironically will save her life, as far as giving her another 5-10 years on her life span.

Well how about investing in an alternative video hosting network and pushing for alternative news content creators to go there. Sponsoring their works. Asking them to come on for interviews. Getting them publicity. Exposure.

You're not a PR guy are you?

Ok I'll bite.

So any word on what the fuck is going on in this board?

honestly i agree with CBS but on the other hand, those dipshits should have realized Colbert was a bad choice in the first place, CBS has been the old people's network since my great-grandparents were born, and to have a libtard hosting its late-night was fucking stupid.

and when you look at the sort of viewing demographics for CBS why would they want someone that alienates their key demo after blue bloods stops.

As for the media elite, whoever turncoats first will win.

if one major news source starts reporting the way breitbart does, they will make sure they won't be fucked come 2020 or 2024, and will basically get a massive influx from people who have been spurned by the rest of the media.

again its basically like simple economics, if everyone else only sells one product and you are the first one to offer something new you almost always win.

Same thing with Hollywood, if i were a studio, perhaps a failing one like Paramount, i would basically become the place for right-wing movies. clearly about half of america likes trump and his rhetoric, plus if we are honest the same values the right-wing have are pretty much a carbon copy of what china has, essentially so by tapping into trump nation you will end up with a product that is more in-tune with china which one they are so sanitizd by the same blockbusters we hate, they will start seeking movies which resonate with their values from the same western studios.

not at all. and considering Clinton followed the PR playbook and lost massively, its clear that those ideas don't work anymore

also we are basically where we were in the 1890s, total monoploies, every alt-facebook, alt-twitter, alt-youtube, alt-reddit and alt-Sup Forums doesn't even come close to having the same views as the original.

as you already know the media and hollywood hates the right with a passion and these is probably an intense fear that investing in right wing places will lead to massive backlash from their key consumers (liberals)

I honestly can't wait. The free market of ideas has not been able to work in the entertainment industry for quite some time. How long do you think they can keep the stranglehold up? I'd say 6 months into Trump's presidency.

Alternate hosting and websites won't work.

The Blaze dying like it has was a sort of death kneel for conservatives going that route. If Glenn Beck could not pull it off at the height of his power, then Trump probably could not pull it off. Even if Breitbart was sacrificed to serve as building block material to create it.

Even Twitter's fear that banning Trump would lead to him going to a Twitter alternative and somehow turning it into a contender overnight, was met with the resistance internally that Web 2.0 is so utterly entrenched, that nothing can stop it short of a 1%er serving as the hand of God to wipe out a company ala Gawker, can stop them from controlling the message. Which ironically is why Trump's Twitter account remains untouched, as he could end up being that 1%er who acts as the hand of God to kill the website.

Some places like Facebook and Youtube try and game the system: they lean left hard, but give enough crumbs to the right to create the illusion that they are not like Twitter, which wears it's prejudice against the right on it's sleeve.

>those dipshits should have realized Colbert was a bad choice in the first place, CBS has been the old people's network since my great-grandparents were born, and to have a libtard hosting its late-night was fucking stupid.

Well, they were probably hoping to attract a younger demographic by picking up Colbert. I mean, Colbert and Stewart were probably the second most famous pair on Comedy Central for awhile, behind Matt and Trey from South Park.

Plus, Colbert had the character he was running with on his show. It made his show more appealing to Conservatives, than it is now.

When you see someone doing a Caricature of a type of person you may agree with, it's easier to get past it and focus on the joke. When a dude is just straight ripping on your positions, though, it's unappealing.

They wanted to beat Fallon and Kimmel (who led a youthquake movement in late night) and basically thought Colbert and his built-in audience would give them a huge advantage.

Turns out Colbert is a big fish in a small pond and more to the point, made the conscious decision to politicize his show to compensate. Which alienated more people.

>Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for great things.
has she ever had a real job? what does she do? i know she went to a good school, but is her experience just that she is Princess Clinton?

david beckhams son isn't good enough to play football, why do they think chelsea is good enough to be in politics?

>trying not to laugh at that great segue into the one-liner

colbert seems to really clash with cbs, in general. seems like he's constantly kicking the hive. looks like he's taking the loss extremely hard. wouldn't be surprised to see him get the boot. i could never imagine him hosting trump.

will be interesting to see which networks get in line behind trump, and which will allow more descent.

I'm planing on starting to submit my screenplays in January. i know blacklist and inktip allow submissions.

The problem is my laziness and job schedule and problems with dialogue are hindering the process.

I already copywrited one from the WGA, my weird mind thinks it butterfly effected trump into winning, but because it was sort of incomplete that is why trump didnt win the popular.

Although i will probably show the scripts to pol and tv once i have them on those sites

The entertainment industry will triple down with the dystopian future genre being further played out as "metaphors" for Trump's America.

Also, protest music and other liberal reactionary stuff dominating pop culture. See Green Day, who's career was basically dead dead dead until American Idiot (an ode against George Bush) raised it from the dead.

Comics will be split between DC (which is doing gangbusters appealing to old fans) and Marvel (which is commercially at it's lowest point since the bankruptcy years), chasing identity politic dollars, with Disney subsidizing them simply for the intellectual property rights they need for movies.

Gaming will continue to be ghettoized, though Nintendo might bridge the gap if their new system captures the lightning in the bottle that was the Wii.

I think a big indicator will be Star Wars vs Star Trek. ST was being geared for a new mature audience social justice warrior re-reboot but it was shelved when Fuller couldn't get CBS to play ball on casting a predominantly minority friendly cast. Meanwhile Star Wars constantly triples down on identity politics and with Disney openly saying, they plan on riding the horse until it's dead in the ground with a new film every year, might end up killing the golden goose. Especially if a more traditional Star Trek relaunch comes out.....

Obama was a 2-term president as a """community organizer""".

It could happen. God forbid, but it's possible.

to be fair the blaze died because it started shitting on it's core audience, breitbart has been skyrocketing the last 2 years in terms of viewers but it started basically right before web 2.0, and had the gordie howe of the internet the great Andrew himself leading it up until 2012.

Also considering Trump at the very least would have 40% of america still on his side even if he lost, the fear of a huge chunk of their business going away was very legitimate, hell look at grub hub and pepsi.

EVERY NIGHT IN MY DREAMS...

>drone attacks
>American citizens

Not gonna happen, fambalam. It takes an act of Congress to approve RPA/drone missions over US airspace.
Even then, I guarantee you most military personnel would NEVER ever go along with it, except for maybe the noners lel; Good luck supressing a rebellion of well-armed patriots with a bunch of desk jockeys.

yep, on the other hand. i can't blame them.

Kimmel was from comedy central and fallon basically felt off the face fo the earth the 5 years before his late night show began.

plus i'll admit, I am a huge fan of pre-report colbert.

harvey birdman, exit 57, strangers with candy. Colbert was very close to having the career of steve carrell

Oh man, how hard Marvel's comic sales are going to hurt now that Trump is president. I mean the Hillary pandering was disgusting, as was the Trudeau issue. But since Disney owns them and their movies... things aren't really going to change huh?

>Germans
>ever uprising
jej. good larp otherwise my dude.

they will basically be holding out, but considering how much these same people can't handle one drop in viewership, it will probably by late 2018, they will try anti-trump stuff next season, and if that doesn't hold, try pro-trump after the mid-terms.

Fallon was on before Leno for several years. He didn't exactly disappear as far as he was groomed for late night greatness.

Fallon was also a pet project of Lorne Michaels. And by pet project, Lorne basically was grooming Fallon as his back-up in case Leno (as he ultimately did) stabbed Conan in the back over the Tonight Show.

There have been rumors that Marvel can't unfuck itself until late 2017 due to them being booked solid with Steve Rogers, Super-Nazi gets the crap kicked out of him by the Marvel Universe and X-Men/Inhumans.

It's also been alleged that Marvel's moving towards uncucking the X-Men (which Marvel has crapped upon because they don't own the movie rights) to get people to buy them again, so they can use X-Men comic sales to basically allow them to make money and still publish SJW Marvel books that don't turn a single dollar of profit.

>lightning in the bottle

>Wii

you really can tell which boards are which sometimes.

sadly i 100% agree with the rest of what you said, on the other hand. all it takes is one flop for Disney to bend at the knee, and music wise, it will be the same thing,

the protest music will stop happening as long as trump's america makes sure not to listen.

hell look how fast heavy metal and disco crashed.

as for Star Trek, the last movie was a massive flop and CBS will probably allow this to series to go the way of enterprise

also 3x as many people in the military voted for Trump than Hilarry, and Gary Johnson got 2x as many votes as hilary. even if it was just the armed forces fighing one another. Hilary is essentially fighting 5x the force

it came out about half a decade ago that disney doesn't give a shit about the comics, they barely follow the plots in the movies and tv show and only pick up that annoying yearly marvel event as a very rough draft for their movies.

basically disney is willing to let the comics rot because they only brought it for the rights to the characters. And as someone who hates comic books with a passion, i sort of agree with Disney on that

i don't think Michaels got Late Night until Conan left the spot also like i said Fallon did fuck all between 2004 and 2009. (his movie career was DOA)

Hmm... one last question

When will all this SJW pandering start to slow down?
I know it won't be eradicated but the constant bombardment of it is beyond annoying.
Rather... will it slow down at all?

this seems promising

if there is more, please state it

bump

>anything bad happening in 2016
>George Soros' name is on it

Fuck this nig.

Also thanks for the info OP, legitimately hope it's not LARPing.

President Kanye could happen. No, I am not joking, after this election fucking anything's possible.

Is George Soros the antichrist?

>The entertainment industry will triple down with the dystopian future genre being further played out as "metaphors" for Trump's America.

Kind of like how the V for Vendetta movie was a thinly-veiled attack on George W. Bush.

Kayne has too many skeletons in his closet. You'd sooner see Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as President before Kayne West.....

Yes and no. For a while, he meant well, but he basically grew to hate humanity in general and adopting the sort of totalitarian worldview that control and extortion and other 1984 mind fuck methods were the only way to bring about paradise, via globalism......

Soros considers it his crusade and life's work and is driven by a will to power that not even the Koches have. The only thing holding him back is the fact that most of his high up pawns repeatedly telling him he has to move slowly, lest he scare the unwashed masses, the white half of which, would react in horror and rise up at being made the sacrifical goat for Soros' utopia....

With Trump in office? If anything it'll go into overdrive.

Nah, too obvious.

>winning the Presidency would have effectively been a death sentence

The Presidents do always look so beat down after they get out of office. How much life force do they have to sacrifice to keep the dark god in the hole down in Antarctica sealed each year? Being President has perks but is just for show, the support during an election cycle infuses the candidate with thought energy and lets one man power the seal instead of sacrificing large numbers.

While a market exists for anti-trump/pro-SJW shit under a Trump Presidency, them going overboard would just burn it out quicker.

And god help us if Trump dies.

There is a legit fear that Trump being killed could be a Franz Ferdinand moment of sorts.

Pence is a Christian Theocracy nut. The type who could conceivably raze the US and even the world, if Trump were to be assassinated. Trump's being assassinated could trigger the rise of an American Reich, more so than an actual Trump Presidency.

jesus. the endless run of celebrity presidents may just be beginning. will smith. jay-z.

any insights into hillary's meltdown? i could use the lulz

We'll end up with some shit similar to Idiocracy where they voted a wrestler/pornstar into office because he was a popular celebrity.

Why wouldn't he just buy republicans? Everyone had a price.

He did, Kasich is on Soros' payroll. He has taken campaign donations from a Soros-owned organization. Can't find the picture showing it though.

At least I still have Warhammer.

Hillary was so out of it, Bill ordered Podesta to address the crowd on election night because Hillary was in no condition whatsoever.

He also pulled Hillary into a room, with no one else in it, to make her call Trump to throw in the towel. He spent 20-25 minutes ordering her to call up Trump and concede, for the sake of the family name. He also was the one to initiate the call, calling Trump up and getting him to agree to not rub salt in Hillary's wounds when he handed the phone to her so she could personally tell Trump it was over and he won.

Most top Republicans have a sugar daddy or two, especially post-Citizens United.

Also, Soros prefers to back true believers over mercenaries. True believers will do anything and often for free. Mercenaries will demand money and favors.

I agree with this, I've followed Soros for awhile and I assent that this seems his attitude. After a string of well-intended failures in Africa, he seems to have gone insane and indicated that he "learned something."

>hold the undoing of the executive orders hostage to ensure GOP loyalty. In particular, Pence, since Trump knows Pence (upon gaining power) would go crazy doing shit that would blow back onto Trump.

Is this implying Pence isn't loyal to Trump? I don't get what it means.

Is there any hope of stopping his insanity? Surely the Koch brothers know that Soros is on a crusade that won't end well.

He isn't loyal at all

>>Audio of Hillary having a major meltdown over losing on election night exists
We need that.
Kek wills it.

Damn. Can you elaborate on what Soros is trying to do? Is he really the one leading this plan?

.. is that why hes not going to pursue the investigator thing?

that's why i like him, Pence seems like the sort of person that would nuke the entire west coast before trump even ends up in the ground. his view on the hamilton thing does make this feeling go away though

>There is a legit fear that Trump being killed could be a Franz Ferdinand moment of sorts.
Thats the feeling I have. These libcucks call for trumps death, but doing so would only result in the death of every single one of them followed by a real holocaust.
just the vibe I have anyway.

Did you say how you know this stuff yet?

that sounds about right, in most stories, well-intended failures turn people into villians, and he seems like the sort of person that would think they could conquer Africa

honestly i love his mild smiling

it will just make the genocide even greater

i could only imagine the scene. i have some empathy for hill-dawg. she came so damn close to her lifelong dream, only to lose it to a reality tv star.

she's obviously a horrific person, but damn, i can just imagine her breakdown that night.

Why did Trump pick him them? What do you mean specifically? I saw some posts mentioning that at the time but it was all from places like CNN so I ignored it.

The real underground is the unknown soldiers who RESIST the Trumpian deportation force that's attacking our brown brothers and sisters

You have to go back.

I think FBI-user went into detail about that pick.
He was foisted on Trump by the Republican party, otherwise the Republican party would have cut all ground support and funding from his campaign.

Same reason as Obama picking Biden, life insurance.

Biden may come off as likeable and "one of the boys", but in reality he is a bumbling buffoon, and no one with any sense wants him in the President's chair.

>to have a libtard hosting its late-night was fucking stupid
they were forcing the narrative user

You know Soros said the same shit about Bush. Soros is a cuck.

The faithless voters flip the presidency once. That's the end of the system. None of them are dumb enough to kill the goose that lays the golden egg,for short term gain. They would be risking the breakup of the USA.

it would certainly cause open revolt and the dissolution of the nation

it is also likely that nukes would fly