Richard Spencer did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TatN2ExE1dk
dailycaller
youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not his fault he was born with autism

David Duke 2.0

Alright goys, I was for Hildawg first, but now that I've seen the globalist kikes supporting her like (((Soros))), I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court stands in front of the election results.

he didn't even say anything that offensive
its just the jews in the media trying to make you devour each other

that guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go????

>TRS hired Canadian shills

O i am laffin

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Alright guys, I was for singles first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting it like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court checked the digits.

What the fuck is going on? Who is this faggot and why does there need to be three threads about him?

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Not gonna lie, former alt-rightist leader here. This is hilarious to watch the spencer crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let the supreme court get a hold of the nuclear codes

Ask Julia Ioffe

lol spencer has been working for us since last year . There never really was an alt right we just forced all of Clintons opponents to label themselves as that so we could bring you all under a neo Nazi image in the eyes of the public . This could not of worked out better then it did .

Trump just contacted Putin, he agreed to send Russia's finest liberators to free him and his followers from autism.

TRUTH
BOMB
INCOMING

It's the perfect storm really.

He's too much of a weak faggot for true RaHoWa followers to accept. And he's a complete idiot for trying to go 'mainstream' with his strategy.

Single handily undercutting the entire momentum the far right has gained in america over the past couple years.

Bravo, Richard, bravo.

Yeah wasn't his fault I blame the vaccines and the fluoride for his condition desu...

youtube.com/watch?v=TatN2ExE1dk

Richard Spencer is really cool, no joke. I discovered him about a month ago and everything he has to say makes sense, people are just not smart enough to get it. this site called reddit is really cool too, it has these subforums that completely utterly destroy feminists you guys should check it out some time.

Politico Editor RESIGNS After Publishing Home Addresses Of Alt-Right Icon Richard Spencer, Advocating For ‘Baseball Bats’

dailycaller .com/2016/11/22/national-politico-editor-publishes-home-addresses-of-alt-right-icon-richard-spencer-advocates-for-baseball-bats/

He's the man that proved that Trump supporters really are neo-nazis. It's been all over the media, I don't know how you've missed it.

Isn't it funny how most of the shilling stops after work hours end in the US?

What is he even trying to accomplish? Fifteen minutes of twitter-fame?

Yes, just like the faggot Milo did.

His ego and autism destroyed any chance of white nationalism being taken seriously any time soon.

I see it like what Milo's doing.

He's part attention whore, part trying to find a way to make money off his newfound fame.

But no, Spencer is the nazi, for using the word "heil" and insulting the media

Welcome to Sup Forums where we join the Left in attacking the milktoast white nationalist for saying Hail Victory and is now having his home addresses posted in articles advocating for violence on Politico

He'll get a job at some other online liberal rag in under a month, and all will be forgiven. The left will never go after this guy as hard and as furiously as the (((right))) is going after Spencer.

The left is smart like this. Either that or they're just not plagued with infiltrators like we clearly are.

Stop crying you fucking faggot: like anybody on here should show empathy for some online attention whore.

>It's been all over media
That's how I missed it.

He fucked up. It's like if the Elders of Zion invited InfoWars to the Bildeberg Meeting.

Who knows though, the media thought they were embarrassing "Tea Partiers" when they covered them but all they did was help them grow.

But it's possible these guys could be our version of SJWs. The left could point to them as a boogeyman the way we got to point at mandatory tranny bathrooms for children, 36 genders, and BLM to bring normal people to our side.

I just don't know. I'm not upset though, we'll see what happens

If you stick your neckout having controversial views, you have to be prepared if somebody comes for you.

Donald Trump means I don't have to ever listen to a fucking leaf ever again. Heil Hitler

I mean, as much as I hate identity politics, it's exactly the same shit the media has been encouraging with BLM, so if we're going to be playing this game, then yes indeed Richard Spencer did nothing wrong.

You don't think Richard Spencer knew that death threats were going to come his way for being a well known White Nationalist?

This man has more balls than all of us

>milktoast

Lmfao get this nigga a dictionary

Richard even went and debate his nazi sign salutes etc. with Roland Martin.
Just what the fuck is this guy thinking ?!

youtube.com/watch?v=27RXiA0qkrM

This was embarrassing. Richie got BTFO in the debate.

The left already had that when they called anyone supporting border control and deportation racist and literally Hitler

Not a word this guy said was new, surprising, or even particularly offensive. He's just being strung up by the media and dumbfucks on the right are jumping at the chance to once again prove how not-racist they are. That is a losing battle. It's submission to the left's whole narrative.

Who?

Then he shouldn't be scared.

If he was a true RaHoWa warrior he'll be an armed american and learn to defend himself.

I think he's a coward keyboard warrior who isn't going to know what he's in for lol.

Fuck him

>Do you think America should have beaten the Nazis in WW2?
>Can't give a straight "no" answer.

And his shills have the nerve to call Sup Forums pussies.

We have to learn something from the left: Stop attacking our own.
We cannot ever criticize someone for being further right than us, and if someone is right wing but less so, he should be talked to like a brother that has done something wrong, not like a fucking nigger.

He's been doing this for a long time. He even got harassed by the fucking police back in the UK.

>calls Richard Spencer a keyboard warrior while posting on Sup Forums

He's in public advocating for White Nationalism while you hide behind a screen

Now that I've sseen the true side of these alt-righters I think they seem all right. This has been a crazy day, but I'm glad it's all settled now

thanks for keeping me company Sup Forums . We've weathered some real storms lately

>autism
The difference is when you equate border control and deportations with literally Hitler the regular American thinks you sound like a histrionic playing the race-card, while equating someone who is literally emulating Hitler with literally Hitler will cause regular Americans to think you actually are literally Hitler.

To put it in simpler terms so maybe your 1488 mind will comprehend, just because people accuses you of being a pedophile for working in a day-care, doesn't mean you should prove them right by fucking a kid on camera, ESPECIALLY if you actually are a pedophile and your whole reason for working in a day-care is to fuck kids.

He isn't doing a very good job of it.

Funnily enough before this happening I was shitting on Richard Spencer at every chance I got

Then I saw the speech and the Roman salutes and how Antifa and the entire Left (and the President) came down upon Richard Spencer

I have to stand by him. I can't side with commies against Richard B Spencer

>You can't attack bronies goy! Sup Forums has a /mlp/ board!

Fuck you pony fucker.

Looks like he'll fit in well with us then

>milktoast

The entire left wants to destroy Richard Spencer because they want to destroy White Nationalism. I cannot side with commies and the Luegenpresse against him. If you're counter signaling him, you're just helping the enemy.

I bet the Jews are responsible for this infighting
Every Spencer thread is CTR-tier shilling that people should be smart enough to ignore at this point.

What? Is Spain filled with niggers or something?

He demolished that nigger.

I agree

He is destroying White Nationalism by acting like a retard.

is that the nigga from deafheaven

He's doing a pretty shit job of it too.

Pretty much killing of the 'movement's' momentum.

Couldn't be happier to see a cunt like that fall in shit.

>all these cucks showing that they're on the same side as the (((media))) and the nonwhites

Thanks for letting us know you're not with us. Seriously, it would've come out eventually anyways. Now fuck off. This is a pro-Richard Spencer board.

Former Alt-rightist here..

This is fucking hilarious watching Richard Spencer ruin the Alt-right and now that Trump has disavowed us, he's crashing and burning. But in all seriousness the supreme court should overturn the results

Richard went full 1488 like a retard.
He was merely damage controlling in the first question of the debate "uh, yeah it was only exhuberance and fun, but you are right we are more mainstream now and we should think about what we do..."

This is fucking pathetic and laughable.
The Alt-right started good, with subtle trolling and ambiguity, now the average joe thinks we want to heat the ovens and they assimilate the movement with unreconciliable deep extremism. How are we supposed to attract more people now ? Make racism cool again but now the media has got the ammo and the images they wanted for so fucking long...