Goku is an illegal immigrant but he has saved earth countless times. Really makes you think huh?

Goku is an illegal immigrant but he has saved earth countless times. Really makes you think huh?

wtf i love illegal immigrants now

In the DBZverse the entire world is united under a single monarchy and nobody even knew about aliens until Radditz showed up. Chances are they never had any borders or immigration policy to begin with.

Funny how he is a ((Fucking)) White male.

I'm a #CruzMissile now

I used to be like you guys. I thought Trump was the guy we need to get it done, until tonight. Since he started flip flopping on his issues, how can anybody take him seriously? The rest of the world is LAUGHING at us.

Fucking white ape.

Superior ape race.

Yes but he is contributing to society and not on welfare.

Also he married Chi Chi so he probably has citizenship from that.

Once they get their tail cut off and stop chimping out the sayians do some good

wtf im with her now

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. a

Same with Superman though. They came to Earth because they both had no choice, also they would have nowhere to return to. So how can you deport people if their planet is destroyed, where would you send them?

The king is also elected, and like 90% of the time he's a dog.

Earth wouldn't need saving if it weren't for Goku attracting all the disasters to earth.

he's meta-legal because the threat of the power of governance does not effect his dominion.

also, anchor baby Gohan in traditional muslim garb

Yeah. Thats how you know it's fiction.

From other illegal aliens. Rly makes u dink.

He assimilated. Was adopted actually. If adopted, that makes him legal. checkmate

>Dog
>Chi Chi'S dad is the Ox King

Chinese Zodiac right?

He is also a fictional character and if by illegal immigrant you mean alien

That doesn't look like gohan

Pretty sure Supes got citizenship as well.

Plus you know he would actually leave if asked.

The average illegal immigrant has saved his own ass and raped countless women. Really makes me think.

WTF I hate Hillary now

Goku was an immigrant living in the wild. He still lives in the countryside and rarely goes into the city.

He wasn't illegal. The entire planet is basically the wild west. Criminal/Outlaw maybe.

He doesn't vote. He won't fight your opinion. He'll fight you if you project that opinion.

He doesn't work in the city. He hates technology.

Lifts every fucking day. Even in death.

Saves the fucking planet/universe (probably every day).

He's everything illegals and chads wish they were.

Not my king.
DaiMaO 753
Make Earth Green Again

Probably. Goku was supposed to be Sun Wukong before he became an alien that shits lasers and changes haircolors.

He did. I think there was even a comic where Supes abandoned his American citizenship, implying he had it before.

Goku was literally sent by an evil space empire to destroy all humans so that the planet could be sold by an immortal psychic abomination. It was dumb fucking luck that he happened to forget his mission.

>jelly cuz Videl like monkey cock best

Goku is actually the reason most of the bad shit in DBZ happens.

Aside from turning into a monkey and chimping out on the world, let's examine all the shit that's happened to Earth because of Goku.

1. Saiyans. The only reason Raditz and the other Saiyans came to terrorize Earth is because of Goku.

2. Frieza. Frieza only came to Earth because Goku fucked him up.

3. The Androids. The Androids and Cell only were created and terrorized humanity because Goku meddled with the Red Ribbon Army.

4. Buu. Admittedly not his fault but Goku admits he could have killed Fat Buu so he is the reason the planet got blown up for being a stupid asshole.

5. Beerus. Goku is the reason the god of fucking destruction went to Earth.

6. Frieza again. Frieza came to take revenge on Goku, asshole Goku.

7. Zamasu. FUCKING GOKU.

So no, illegal immigrants are not good because they're monkeys that bring their problems to us. Fuck immigrants.

In the manga, bibidi and crew only show up on earth because of the energy they sensed from the cell games from somewhere off in space. And Buu was ultimately unleashed because of goku and vegeta, something that very well might have been impossible otherwise.