What happened to our pizzagate investigation? It just stopped one day and was never talked about again

What happened to our pizzagate investigation? It just stopped one day and was never talked about again.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can tell you one thing, we are getting raided by shills right now

Nothing major can happen until Trump is in.

Yeah we are. But why, is CTR still on payroll?

This. If you ever see a bot post, sage it hard. If we get enough people reporting, the mods might ban them all.

Shut it down, nazis.

I won't allow fake news and DOXING anymore on this board.

Alright guys, I was for Hillary first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting her like Gaga, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court confirmed the results. q

Just go to infinite chan pol to do that

>where is everybody

they got beamed up by aliens and are now being probed in every orifice

every

orifice

but srsly they covered their asses because you went yelling around and of course they saw this and closed up shop and erased every trace of evidence they could.

now the only hope you have is in the fbi
everyone else is btfo

protip: if you think you need to investigate child slavers, just don't.
DON'T

Instead, give whatever you feel is evidence to the fbi and not some local pig, as they are almost sure to be in on it or know about it

See, you all fucked up what could have been an epic historical criminal case because you thought your dicks were big enough.
Well, they aren't. Leave that shit, if you think its real, to the actual fucking fbi you stupid fucking KID

Scary times friends

I had my main email address seized or killed. It says it's inactive, but I can't get to it and neither can the customer service folks. Someone was supposed to get back to me today, but didn't. Still have other mail boxes, but my primary one is in limbo atm. And I don't do or say that much. I do have a fuck-ton of shit I DL'd to go through yet, however.
So.. something is up, I just don't know what

>pizzagate
fake and gay

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

the shillsd are trying to compromise the site.

It still is hard to believe personally, but some entity/entities are clearly trying to distract from and or limit discussion on the pizza stuff. For awhile I figured it was just people shitposting, but the shilling comes in obvious waves. It's been like this pretty bad since the wethepizza Reddit guy, and REALLY bad since that alt-reich faggot sperged out.

Pizzagate is the number one priority right now. It's fucking real no matter what any shills try to tell you.

>Alt Right Conspiracy Theorists Obsess Over Comet Ping Pong, NOV 6, 2016 7 AM

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

>The Consequences of 'Pizza Gate' are Real at Comet Ping Pong, NOV 15, 2016 2 PM

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

>Fake News Onslaught Targets Pizzeria as Nest of Child-Trafficking, NOV. 21, 2016

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0

Actual journalist at the NYT fact checked and disproved it.

lol
10/10

Voat Sup Forumspizzagate/1428928

Don't download it

no

fug

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

fake and gay