PT.2

Do you guys feel it too?

Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA
youtube.com/watch?v=50nhmbvfBA8
youtube.com/watch?v=AogiAUrf_I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel muh dick. Richard Spenser did nothing wrong.

checked, there was alot of digits in that last thread, will this one be the same?

Nothing worse than feelings tards.

I think it's because there are a lot of young people here tonight. No school this week. Holiday Thursday. Nothing to do. It'll blow over.

It's fucking exhausting to sift through though.

It's just you not knowing how to cope with winning. Embrace it. Embrace the volatility of your life. Grab life by the horns.

I was wondering why I couldn't get to sleep thanks mate i'm off to bed now.

>THE DARK SIIIDEE

I have felt it.

delet this

Everything's kool here, what's the prob?

Rolling to have kinky BDSM sex with my high school waifu.

A new world war is coming within a decade. The braindead masses want authoritarian regimes all over the world and this will lead us to the most devestating war in human history. Propaganda is more efficient than ever before so it will be easy to mobilize the aformentioned masses. But the war is something we can survive, the orwellian nightamare what comes after that will be the real nightmare.

I feel something important will happen soon, probably won't like it
I'm leaving for the weekend so I won't have to deal with all the cancer that is being pushed here from that kike whore Spencer
Trump's doing well for himself, so that makes me happy

The "globalists" have seen our influence destroy the latest implementations of their long running ambitions (shillary, EU) and now they recognise just how much of a threat we pose to their plans.

They have turned their full attention towards us! Can you feel it? They wish to divide and conquer us and route us all out into a thousand different obscure political affiliations, all pitted against one another, and thereby keep our thoughts in tight little boxes and closed little minds.

what did kek mean by this?

also, see

>01:00:00

>Propaganda is more efficient than ever before so it will be easy to mobilize the aformentioned masses

i need a smoke

I get erections still, but my dick actually gets smaller. Like it's still hard and throbbing, just a little smaller than when it was flaccid.

>666
I'm pretty worried right now

NIGHT OF THE BASE HEADS CONFIRMED

A civil war is brewing. They are coming, be prepared.

thats physically impossible eh?

It's the angst of wanting to alternative to happen. We got what we wanted Sup Forums, for once.

That's what is eating away at us right now. Yeah, we won, and the real work begins in the wake. Sack up and let's MAGA - fuck the opposition, let's steamroll them once and for all.

Something deep within us has been changed. I can't really explain it but I don't think it's legit and invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege of counsel and respectfully decline to answer your question.

fuck off with your concern trolling faggotry

What's the deal with Assange, I just realized that I haven't been following WL since the election ended
I know some people are saying he's dead, but by who, and what points to this? Why would they quietly kill him and risk WL followers (some of whom probably have connections to people with access to unreleased stuff) or Assange's colleagues uncovering this (which they undoubtedly will if he mysteriously stops appearing /posting) and releasing the rest of the emails or else the dead man's switch for that encrypted stuff? I thought he had set everything up to prevent them from doing a bag-over-the-head execution where no one would know

I just feel ready to accept whatever happens, without any regrets for once in my life. I feel ready to accept the end.

You guys need to fucking relax.

Moloch and his worshippers run on fear. They're trying to stir up some fresh fear for something big. They obviously want to shift the timeline back to their own.

You just need to chill the fuck out and remember the good feels that Kek and Trump bestowed upon you.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT GUYS WE GOT THIS SHIT

Can someone explain this whole moloch thing to me? Or at least link me to something that can?

Kek is testing you

>Check'd

The shills are trying to turn us against each other. Divide and conquer boys, its the oldest trick in the book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
Should start you off

I'd like a rundown as well. I know that it originated as a semi-serious "villan" of the "kek worship" stuff but I've seen people mentioning moloch and child sacrifice in all the email stuff

>Do you guys feel it too?

>Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong.

I don't know if I feel it but I can't fucking sleep more than 5 hours those last weeks.

Is this about those missing kid leaks? Are (((they))) meming moloch into existence like we did with kek?

JUST

Yes, and something will be coming out on Pope Francis soon too.

Nah Moloch was talked about in the very early days on Sup Forums when we discussed the illuminati and shit.

Kek manifested out of our will to fight back.

He's already in existence. The child sacrifice game has been around for thousands of years.

This shit dates back to Babylon, bro. We're fighting an ancient enemy of humanity.

>This shit dates back to Babylon, bro. We're fighting an ancient enemy of humanity.
We made anime real?

Fucking A. Wat do now?

Satan trips, but I think its mostly the post Trump exuberence wearing off and the sense of needing to pick one of our numerous enemies to consume

Its possble if the ligament in your dick gets tweaked

A baby eating minotaur god?

You wanted chaos, Sup Forums
You got it

At the end of the day this shit is a battle of light and dark. Truth and Deception. Lucifer and God.

Kek is an agent of God. Moloch is an agent of Lucifer.

Just keep seeking and spreading the truth. It's really all we can do. Have to be wary of falsehoods, though. That's what the shills are here to do. They want to spread falsehoods into the mind of their enemy(us). You fight back by exposing the bullshit and spreading the truth.

I've had that feeling for 4 years

>8kek.net

8kek.net

>8kek.net

8kek.net

>8kek.net

8kek.net

>8kek.net

globalists checking us out like the eye of sauron

It's down. 8kek is down.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH RICHARD SPENSER?

Those trips....

50% they kill trump
30% they start a war

so 35% chance nothing is wrong.

well there is a hurricane coming straight for my ass
so yeah something feels terribly wrong

All these feelings I keep seeing people talk about in the face of victory are odd.

Usually, when people win over something they felt very confident in, it's followed by feelings of content, or sadness and emptiness. But worry? Dread? Fear? Sounds like you had doubts. Sounds like maybe you're feeling regret.

Or maybe it's shills, idk.

It's called a ZHG - Zero Hour General. If you're going to keep making these threads, get it right.

Also, nice trips. Now I'm worried.

Not gonna lie, former alt-rightist leader here. This is hilarious to watch the spencer crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let the supreme court get a hold of the nuclear codes

i can't believe pizzagate got banned

Nah people are scared that the globalists are going to try something desperate and destructive.

Pretty valid fear I'd say. You guys didn't expect to slay the beast and not experience death throes, did you? We're going to see some massive shit in the months ahead.

Is Sup Forums dependent on google ad revenue?

We were literally watching the waters recede before a tsunami.

This is "feel" is the feeling of the kek waters receding before the next happening. Keep your eyes on Antarctica.. the chatter keeps throwing needles at it but there is no common thread.

Were there any events recently that could have given the Moloch side enough meme magic to stop the timeline shift?

Protests and effigy burning...

Fucking hate liberal zombies so much.

most effective way to get rid of them: headshot

Universal singularity approaches

trump is clo e

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6jjMJ7fzA

Fuck you, OP. I just wanna hug muh guns and pretend it's all over now that the ((election)) is over.

I applaud the tinfoil hats, but personally, I'm gonna stay safe, keep working, and keep having protection on hand.

I highly recommend this video to people who would like to learn about the a Christian concept of time and the logic behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=50nhmbvfBA8

Friendly reminder that the Bible says that "legions" of fallen angels were kicked out of heaven. Friendly reminder the Bible says they created offspring with humans here on earth.

>Friendly reminder the Bible says they created offspring with humans here on earth.
Are their descendants still on Earth today?

I doubt it. They were supposed to be completely wiped out in the flood. Whether or not any have escaped the underworld in a physical or spiritual body is unknown to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AogiAUrf_I0

God Emperor Trump is going to die in 2017. Not of natural causes

Trump won the fucking white house, ya boy Kobach has 2k miles of wall ready to build, a fucking white male will be in charge of laying down the laws in our country again, and here you faggots are losing your shit from the liberal establishment's death throes, trying desperately to put a lid on right wing populism, even tho nobody except hill shills watch fucking CNN. Be happy, and post gore to scare off the shills.

eбaть мeкcикo