It's still getting more and more unreal

>it's still getting more and more unreal

I thought trump had returned us to the right timeline, what gives

wHAT THe fuck happened?

I looked away for a few days and this shit?

you wanna go toe to toe with me? the most powerful fighter on this planet??

Alright guys, I was for Trump first, but now that I've seen the Nazis supporting him like Spencer, I think it's for the best if the Supreme Court overturned the results.

Did you think the shilling would stop user? No, the war is not over

I was willing to give Trump a chance to show that his presidency would unite the USA like he claimed, but it's clear that all it's done is embolden racists.

This Nazi fiasco with Spencer just goes to show Trumpism went too far. If it's true that the election was hacked like it's rumored, they should look into it. The Supreme Court can still overturn this election result.

Sorry bros, I know it sounds defeatist, but it's for the best. This went too far, trust me, because this is descending into madness

I wanted to watch the world burn, and my lord kek is delivering such a fire

>a fucking leaf
>most powerful
pick one faggot

Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way too.

Thanks Pol

You know that part of the roller coaster ride when you reach the top, you're on top of the world, but the bottom is so imminent; the suspense to fall to the bottom is....... killing you?

That's how it feels right now. We're about to REALLY start this ride, lads. And there aren't any brakes.

but it's like someone turned the fucking dial from 1 to 11 without warning. there wasn't even that much shilling until today

(((YOU)))

I'm gone for 8 hours and come back to this. The fuck is going on.

>everyone

kek

Sup Forums harbour 2.0, we're getting deleted soon. Head to the lifeboats.

We will never be deleted.

shillwave

storms a brewin lads

science has gone too far.

way to go the spam bot finally has a US proxy

why is south America so far east?

most powerful, I wasn't born in Canada you DUNDER HEAD

TRUST me, you don't want to mix it up with a man of my caliber

come to think of it, i coulda swore the east coast of the americas fit pergectly flush with africa, guess not anymore

notice how south america only goes as far west as florida mexico looks way more diagonal chile looks much skinnier panama is almost 100% horizontal