Alright Sup Forums, give it to me straight

Alright Sup Forums, give it to me straight.

What's being slid now?

Other urls found in this thread:

didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its almost the opposite, they're trying to inject us with this Spencer faggot, of which I've barely heard being mentioned on Sup Forums prior to this.

Right? Nobody said a fucking word about a Spencer and now his gay model version of Hitler face keeps fucking staring at me while I scroll down the page.

It's Sup Forums being raided by faggots Shilling the Spencer Story.

They're trying to kill pizza gate threads. Won't happen though since they're just wasting their time

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

#pizzagate

didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/

Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way too.

Thanks Pol

Fucking BOOM.

Jews jewing

>not knowing who spencer is

fucking newfags I swear

Spencer I guess is some alt right dude who gave a straight armed salute at a Trump rally.

Now a psyop is going down in Sup Forums in an attempt to mass convert us to their side.

We're under attack once again.

Pedos AND nazis. See this thread.

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing

no one gave a shit about that fuck
same as no one gave a shit about milo, or thousands of other faggots
nothing will change, this mongolian imageboard support for Trump will remain for 8 years

I have been on /new/ longer than you, and this spencer faggot is a new face around here.

Fucking BOOM.

Shill go now.

Can you drop a screen cap of what you filter? I need to start but don't want to spend hours making the list from scratch hunting then remembering from seeing another shitpost later

We're being raided by TRS. They're upset that people have called dick Spencer a fag. The SIDF is here.

Not op but

Either the they're trying to incite violence against Trump loyalists or maybe they're trying to keep the left busy chasing Nazi Boogeymen instead of getting involved with the Dakota Pipeline drama.

Calling people newfag doesn't refute the fact that they're correct.

Get in here

This is what they are trying to slide

(((YOU)))

kill yourself holy shit

cant tell the difference between shills and bait anymore

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shills

They're not correct.

Richard Spencer is well known on here, and "his people" are on here all the time.

They're pushing a big media narrative right now about the Alt-Right, because Milo Yiannopolous and Steven Bannon attempted to appropriate the term for their own uses.

Now that Bannon has been given a job in the White House, they want Trump to fire him, and since he said;

>We give the Alt-Right a platform (referring to shit like Milo or Saargon Of A Cuck etc)

They've got him dead to rights with the Nazi/Racist snapshot.

So they are going to push this really hard until Trump dumps Bannon.

This is because Bannon controls a media operation that's quickly rivaling the combined powers of CNN/Salon/HuffPo/NYT etc and they want it shut down.

It also goes hand in hand with the Fake News narrative they're pushing (his news is fake and can't be trusted - ours can).

Not surprisingly Obama started this latest wave off in Germany, just prior to Merkel confirming another run, where they both said there was a need for the E.U. and the U.S. to crack down on "fake news" - JUST as Bannon planned to launch a German arm of the outlet.

tl;dr

They want Bannon out of the White House.

here is another reply for you, with a sage

Wow these niggers are seriously fucking scared of him... we need to protect Bannon with best SS and the Grace of God.

>2
get fucked nigger

I've had "Richard Spencer" on my filter for a while

> I think Hillary should be president.

still on the payroll?

I'm still watching

basically this and some manual hiding of related spam threads

>1 post by this ID

what did he pedo by this?

Im about to do that, and more.

What IS TRS even? Never heard of that shithole

He's a hardcore Zionist with Jewish parents.

Pic related - They're calling him Literally Hitler (and of course this Spencer sperg has given them a fucking ton of good ammunition).

I'm still reading the thread, bitch.

the thread is moving so fast no one will realize that I'm gay

The Right Stuff.

Right Wing website.

Sup Forums for autists. They post here a lot. Steal our memes.

pic related

#pizzagate

We need to keep this bitch running at full steam since the ultimate jew unleashed their desperation form.

>cutoff comms about pizzagate
>dilute discussion
>kansas city shuffle

Cmon anons. The (((media))) wants eyes off the pizzagate

That guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

Fucking BOOM.

>Its almost the opposite, they're trying to inject us with this Spencer faggot, of which I've barely heard being mentioned on Sup Forums prior to this.
Agree.

Fucking BOOM.

>Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter
>but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.
>I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way too.
>Thanks Pol

Every time I see something like this. I'm more ok with the idea of Trump. Thanks user

i almost didnt believe it. ive been here since before the primaries and have heard his name once or twice. FUCK THAT FAGGOT

Weak bait, faggot.

Eat shit, this Spencer fag pooped out of no where and he should have stayed there. He hasn't done anything useful for us, himself, or anyone.

fuck off, he's been around and relevant longer than you have been on Sup Forums

He's been doing this forever and he's done more for white nationalism than you have. CNN and JIDF just decided to wage all out war against him today.

came to post this

that's why this random civilian needs vouching right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's a kike shill like david duke and alex jones

how hard is it to tell people, go fuck yourself, this is what I believe.

praise kek lads

KEK

Gets threads

Pizzagate is being slid.

Pizzagate, Twittergate, and Kanye being red china'd for speaking out against the slave masters perpetuating the first two.

vacation-style treatment

Checked

Why didn't they just make like a few threads? Why did they make hundreds? If they seriously thought this was a good form of discourse they are dumber than I thought.

They really are that fucking dumb. It's kind of funny seeing how obsessed they are with this spencer faggot. They throw autistic fits if you say you've never heard of him.

What if some autist started shilling spencer for no reason and we started a chain reaction freak out all by ourselves

i literally never had before the shilling started