Who here /Bad Childhood/

How did you overcome this?

Molymeme was right when he said distressful childhood follow you to adulthood

Other urls found in this thread:

didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here

currently a massive underachiever, but people think im smart so when I spout memes they listen

think about the people who made your childhood suck

how do you feel about them?

now realize that as an adult the only person making your life suck is you

and stop being a dick to yourself

A distressful childhood follows you to adulthood*

Can't be done. All you can do is work with what you have.

Also steer clear of alcohol and drugs. It only gets worse over time.

Pick a fight never ending fight with tptb. It'll keep you busy.

This too.

Having a shitty childhood is getting a redpill at an early age.

GO cry on /r9k/ faggot.

All those poor children being raped

#pizzagate

didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/

This. The people that made my childhood suck now have no power over me.

I had a bad childhood. My parents had bad childhoods. I come from a long line of bad childhoods. My children will have bad childhoods, and their children after them.

Here. Its crape because I never had anywhere to study and constantly got bullied at school and my parents kept moving (I went to 18 schools in 12 years) and ended up dropping out. Now I'm dumb and feel like I'm screwed.

I blew off stream growing up working out so I don't qualify as r9k but mentally I'm pretty damaged to be fairly honest
Look at the kid from Home Alone, he's absolutely destroyed or the black kid from That's So Raven just came out admitting he had sex with her when he was just 14 and as the show went on

you aren't dumb, you may know little but you aren't dumb.

and that you know little and are not trying to improve is your fault

That's basically me but I don't want this destructive line to continue, I want it to end with me

Mother and father always argued. Eventually got a divorce and I got stuck with my mom. My mom spent all her alimoney on drugs and partying. Eventually she killed herself and now I've been stuck with my alcoholic father for the past 8 years.

Past four years in college have really helped me break away from all the bullshit that happened in my childhood. I still have terrible social anxiety tho and suffer random bouts of depression, but everything is slowly getting better.

Its not going to work. Nothing has.

Life is like lifting weifhts. Are you gonna let the weight crush you or will you push back.

>parents together
>upper middle class
>white

It was hell.

ha thats why i forgot my childhood. only look forward.

have to go to sleep now but if the topic applies to you, the best things you can do are accept responsibility for life from here on out, create small things to look forward to each day and continue to build to larger happiness as time goes on, and see if you can claim any of those missed experiences or come to terms with the bad ones. If not, seek to give a good experience to your own future kids.

Does it really matter how many times you push back before the weight you are permanently trapped under crushes you?

My childhood was fantastic.

I'm still a fuckup.

Don't worry.

It's really affected my life, I try to be an upstanding citizen but I always fall back to who I sm

tfw had the most cozy childhood actually possible.

>Big cozy house in the middle of Sydney
>Lots of friends
>24/7 access to internet
>Father and mother figure
>Cute dog (pick related)
>Lots of presents every birthday and Christmas plus celebrated Easter with chocolate and large family dinners

wew lad

Here. Disabled brother + raised by a single mom who wokred evenings so I got basically no attention as a kid/teenager. Massive neglect and the ensuing depression fucked me over hard for a long time. Luckily I am snapping out of it slowly and I have good genetics so I'll be ok, but shit was rough. It's hard to explain to normies what 15 years of extreme depression and extreme self hatred is like.

I never speak of that issue since I don't want to appear as spoiled brat. But my parents are still married and I was raised in a middle class home. I'm 27 yo , with a b.a (useless one) and now work in the IT field in a respectable company. I acted independent as far as I can remember. But, up until today my parents and siblings treat me like a useless peace of shit. I'm not , I'm not your average kike. I'm poor but hardworking. So sometimes "good" families can be hell. It's worst to know you care dearly for someone yet he treats you as a peace of shit .. than caring for no one and living your life.

Tell dat boi its like having a gangnam style when everyone else wants to harlem shake.

F

Lived in a mobile home in a bad area in North Edmonton. Had zero friends till I was 13, never left home unless I had school either as nothing could be safely walked, moderately bullied till 12 years old when I broke a bully's finger and nose. Closest confidant was my grandmother.

Worked my ass off and got a car at 16 ($2500 Chevy truck). Worked 20 hour weeks during high school. Finished with honors. Have lifelong sexual dysfunction due to botched circumcision so not distracted by females after soul crushing first gf experience. Have small core group of nerd friends. First time I can reasonably say I feel like I belong.

First year univeristy, work 3 jobs, live 45 minutes outside the city, friends move out of province. Grandmother and 3 other family members die. Parents lose jobs in great recession, working overtime during school to put food on table. 2.0GPA.

Have mental breakdown.

Save up to live in dorms on campus as I had zero friends. Join fraternity to meet more people. Possible bipolar disorder brewing. Study and work hard for 3 years, gain core group of friends.

Get into medical school first year and a half amazing. Best time of life, had loving GF. BAM BIPOLAR DISORDER BITCH.

fuckload of lithium later no GF and school is fine. I have a 28 hour shift tomorrow.

Night Sup Forums. Answer is resolve and putting yourself in the right situation

>lemme relate that story to my favorite coon tunes.

you are a handful of things i hate.

Same here bud, younger bro had a very visible birth defect. Couldn't blame my parents for pouring everything they had into him but fuck did it mess me up

It's probably brain chemistry.

I am over 30 and spent my youth and 20s thinking I had some "issues" and that's why I felt anxious and fucked up.

Then I found out that it was just ADD.

Don't be like me. Find a chemical solution early. Try supplements and drugs until you feel steady and focused. Do research.