Sit behind your computer and talk about changing the world and starting a movement...

>sit behind your computer and talk about changing the world and starting a movement, but never actually leave moms basement

GOOD!! GOOD!!!! EPIC!!! LETS POST LE PEPE FROGERINOS GUYS!!! CANT STUMP THE TRUMP LOL! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE DONALD TODAY!

>Actually fight for change (Richard Spencer)

OH EM GEEE!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! A HOMELAND FOR WHITE PEOPLE? THAT SOUNDS LIE.. HITLER!!!! OMG!!! WHAT WILL THE REDDIT MODS THINK!!! OMFG!!!

Explain yourselves

its afraid

0/10
Apply yourself leaf

traitor

I happen to think spencer is a retard, its just hilarious to see somebody actually stand up for the shit Sup Forums said every day in real life get blasted by Sup Forums, the hypocrisy is insane

those clay masks are godtier. if you use apple cider vinegar your face pulsates as the mask dries. pretty awesome feeling.

Get fucked shillboy

Stromfronters have always been the bane of the anti-establishment movements

Race war and now gender wars are dividing tools
Jews (who for some are utterly corrupt devils) do not control the world, they're in finance and media because our rulers like them this way: when SHTF and the plebs want their pound of meat, they'll turn towards media, hollywood, bankers... oh hey nice pogrom we got there, the real handlers are left alone

That guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

>Presidents memed into office by Richard Spencer: 0

>Presidents memed into office by Sup Forums: 1

"Explain yourselves" = "defend this" or "pol will defend this" = proprietary CTR language = shilling. Saged.

It has nothing to do with what he said. It's that he claims to be a representative of people who have no idea who the fuck he is and don't care.

It would be like if David Duke claimed responsibility for the new rightwing populist movement.

>people still think we did anything

Good thread.
You're a better troll than I am, OP.
Hats off to you Canada, you became better than Australia at this.

We're being raided, bro.

>Jews do not control the world

Shut up kike

Youre not wrong lol but a lot of it is shilling or underage from holidays

Brought your ass here to shill.

So you tell me?

Shhh!!
GOY

>It's that he claims to be a representative of people who have no idea who the fuck he is and don't care.
That's fairly ignorant. People parrot the term "alt-right" which he coined. Why are you even responding? Do you know what the Streisand effect is?

Kill yourself OP.