PISSING IN AN OCEAN OF PISS

The "alt-right" was a way for the media to explain Sup Forums culture to mainstream america. Unfortunately they do not understand Sup Forums anonymous culture and portrayed a fictional narrative for an upstart conservative youth movement. This followed up with finding self-claimed 'founders' of this fallaciously defined movement recruiting literal american nazis to a talk in order to kamakazi Trump by forced association.
This is how they turn america against us lads. Keep your wits about you, stay the course!

Bump for truth

Prime post number confirms it

This is Richard Spencer, the founding leader of the Alt-Right.

Hiroshima Nagasaki sold us out, he's doing to Sup Forums what he did to 2ch.
Unless it is re-acquisitioned and not sold to shills we will lose this playground. ALL OF US

#NOTMYLEADER

Wise words, sometimes I wonder if people here are so easily baited or if (((they))) are just feeding their own threads.

Usually it is post-ironic post-meta meme'ing. Only redditfugees takes themselves seriously enough to care.

I'm going back to lurking for a few weeks, let the shit settle. Work on digging up more from the podestra emails.

whatever, let them have their alt right bullshit
no one here associates with such gay movement

That guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

It's almost like we're all intelligent people who are able to understand more nuanced forms of communication - on a forum which is anonymous for the sake of content-centric posting (top kek)

I don't think they can infiltrate us that well yet.

I cant believe the medi is actually launching an offensive against us.

A hacker named Sup Forums
>RememberPoopfist

this

let them call us whatever they want we were never part of that faggy group and we refuse to be labled by the cucks in the media

we are a symbol and you cant destroy a symbol

There will always be another #chan

That was all weak shit to fill slow news days. This is salvo after salvo of heavy artillary fire.
>coining alt right
> laying the foundation for "fake news" censorship
>designating this spencer tool as a figurehead

It is leading toward something.

Eh fuck em, these alt right kiddies are just a casualty of trying to pin down Sup Forums. This place thrives on chaos and it's a waste of time trying to label it. You know since we are legion etc.

>when out jewing the jew becomes a life long commitment.

You have to be a complete imbecile to support this (((Spencer))) guy in anyway. Nobody mentioned him at all until a few days ago. He's fucking irrelevant, just because he also happens to share certain views doesn't mean we gain anything by associating with his idiocy.

What they don't get is that Sup Forums is fluid, it cannot be solidified into a single definition, it's like trying to freeze a flame.

To be honest, the best you can say is that Sup Forums is "contrarian" , as lame as it sounds.

These past 2 days Sup Forums has been unbearable, kinda like that time when moot went mad and shit up the board.

What is their endgame with us? A ploy by Hiroshima to finally close Sup Forums once and for all?
When does their attack stop?

The media doesn't have an end game, they are just like a pig rooting for truffles. Once they realize they aren't getting a useable '''story''' they will move on

The TRS guys are just lashing out because they are mad they got caught in the crossfire and somehow think they can use pol to resuscitate themselves after the media 1 shotted them

WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA?!?! THE JEWS OF COURSE. IT IS A COINCIDENCE THEY ARE SHUTTING US DOWN.

watching all this spencer who threads flooding the board makes me sad :(
it feels like the days right before the election when CTR was in full steam and #imwithher generic almost machine made threads were all over the place...