archive.is/JiOvS
archive.is/MoGw0
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
strawpoll.me/11714251
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
pastebin.com/adMtb1gX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way to.

Thanks Pol

Im Putin shill. Hail the King!

Just go on r/shitredditsays and enjoy a community that's no longer in style, it's some good stuff

someone has to save kanye.

Yep, I also noticed general trolling/baiting increased, simply to ruin the discussion

This is nothing compared to when Moot let his cuck friends be mods.

GAS THE KIKES
PURGE KEKSERVATIVES
BURN THE LEFTISTS

>1 post by this ID
nice try shill

Sup Forums will endure as it always does.

Reminder to Report all Richard Spencer Threads, Sage all Richard Spencer Threads, and hide all Richard Spencer Threads
Do your job Sup Forums

what's wrong with trs? it doesn't seem too bad from what i've seen

hail putin! Now can I get a kazakh girlfriend?

Why can't everyone be their own man. You're putting waaay too much trust into one man, you're turning him into a deity, be yourself and be subtle, for fuck's sake, the world is still fucked up and the point of no return is long behind us. What's the matter with you? Trump and Pence will not keep niggers from stabbing and robbing you.

>>ctr shills
STOP THIS CTR BULLSHIT
CTR DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. CTR WAS HILLARY'S PAID CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION. SHE LOST YOU FICKING MONGS

Nothing, but anything that hurts websites that have largely the same goals helps the people fucking with Sup Forums right now. TRS is the new Boogeyman until the shills get bored and subside.

It's the same shit that happened after the Iowa caucus, the same shit that happened after every debate. Someone makes a mistake and the people trying to destroy Sup Forums capitalize on it. It just happened to be that this time because it was Spencer that fucked up they can now pin the chaos on TRS instead of their normal kike selves.

>He thinks it's going to stop at any point in the next 8 years.

Liberation of Constantinople when?

DonĀ“t they understand that messing with /pol is a waste of time. We will never be controlled, we will never by silenced and we will never back down to internet bullys because we are the most badass bullys on this planet and mastered the art of this game.

>TRS
I haven't browsed Sup Forums in the last 24 hours, what is this?

We're gonna carry this weight, for it is ours to bear.

Take this constant subversion as a sign that we're really getting somewhere on Pizzagate. (((They're))) trying to (((shut it down)))

Yeah no idea, but fuck them!

Jesus is our only king.

REMINDER: Sup Forums is and always has been a Christian board.

the right stuff, some 9-1chan Ironmarch spammers are trying to get back at them for getting kicked off their podcast hosting website for being retards.
They have nothing to do with this shit and most of their members arrived there from Sup Forums in the first place.

So what's up with this

Indeed my brother it is

TRS got caught shilling though
See
archive.is/JiOvS
archive.is/MoGw0

you were banned for being a CTR shill

trying to shill Sup Forums is like peeing in an ocean of pee.

It is basically as effective as raiding Sup Forums with gore to trigger them.

the only thing that can possibly happen is some of the shills accidentally get redpilled.

>CTR

I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for our praised KEK

insert whosjewingwho.jpg here

Anyone else get banned a month ago for posting "ben fischbein"

disproven
the TRS raid spamming is 16/2 chan falseflagging

Disproven

Shhhhhhhhhhill

David Brock yet works

>clinton lost
>ctr stopped shilling

What the fuck is TRS.

I just want all niggers to stay in Africa.
Is it too much to ask?
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>2 months
What did he mean by this?

stfu Seventh Son, you faggots fucked up so hard when you pissed off user when they called you out of shilling and you refused to own up and apologise (and cease future shilling)

Most people like or were indifferent to TRS before that point but you just wanted to add free memers to your ranks and it backfired, now pay the price.

>muh movement
We don't need leaders and namefags co-opting shit, even if they think its in the best interest.

disavowed

>ctr shills trolling trs shills
>trs shills trolling JIDF shills
>everyone trolling reddit shills
>mfw they cancel each other out

>Sup Forums is still nothing but shills, trolls, and faggots
so everything is the same?

The more the merrier. It wouldn't be a fair fight otherwise.

Hello fellow Poland users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Poland, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Poland user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way to.

Thanks Poland

>white genocide is a myth

get in here

Seriously, Sup Forums is a fucking mess right now.

I guess the new CTR is called "Barrier Breakers" or something like that, right?

That's the spirit. I want actual Nation of Islam posters to shill here.

That's fucking it. I'm done with Sup Forums for a few weeks.

This is the truest post here.
It's JIDF/ledditors vs TRS/Stormfront
All I can say is that JIDF better lose. But this is a pretty big fucking shitstorm regardless.

Mods just deleted a Kek thread full of double digits and meme magick. They're actively trying to sabotage Sup Forums.

PRAISE HIM

DUDE I WAS JUST IN THERE. IT HAS TO DO WITH THOSE JANITOR APPLICATIONS THEY WERE ACCEPTING! WHOEVER GOT Sup Forums IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO FIGHT THE MEME MAGIC WE MUST START A GREAT MEME WAR TO DEFEAT HIM. LET CHAOS REIGN!

>mfw this is all SheekyForum's doing, they were the real Sup Forums all along.

Yeah there's a faggot on their mod team that needs to be removed.

R A R E

A

R

E

I'm not seventh son, but I am a co-host on a podcast (there's that need for attention already coming out). If anything, though, I shill more for Sup Forums on the podcast than shill for TRS on here, but I started with Sup Forums long before TRS. I wasn't aware about any attempt to use either chan for shit, but I could have told them it was a terrible idea if I saw the thread.

The issue arises when a large portion of the TRS group came from libertarian Facebook group shit. They can't or won't grasp the mentality and culture behind both Sup Forums boards.

I also think part of the fuckup right now is that there are a number of people who use both sites but keep the TRS shit and Sup Forums shit separate and now are caught in the middle trying to reconcile both sides but theres just too much shit flinging.

I'm really not too concerned; things always blow over, it just sucks the day of.

white people not having children even though they basically get paid to is genocide

They can't silence our memes forever

Praise kek

I like how literally all this shit comes out of nowhere one day immediately after some news conglomerate pulls it out of their ass for a report.

First I've ever heard of this shit on hear, but with some of these shills, you'd think we were down with it ground floor from the get go, and totally didn't pop up yesterday alongside the new piece in their Hitler 2.0 narrative.

It is the most obvious shit ever.

literally

strawpoll.me/11714251

make sure you vote no

Another KEK thread just got deleted. What the fuck is happening!?

They're unbelievers that's what's happening

Have you ever considered the possibility that your whole "anonymous we're in it for the lulz because we're trolls" thing could backfire against you?

TSR, The Right Stuff, actual alt-right nazis.

More info in image dumps on this thread:

Surely the african population will completely collapse the moment it passes the threshold where western nations can no longer support them with foreign aid bux.
R-right?

>Filter Spencer, alt-right, drumpf deviations
>Effectively blocked 2/3 of the threads on Sup Forums
>Because of the rapid posting non-these threads are quickly destroyed

Can take over /po/?

No fun allowed goy here take a look at our wide selection of shill threads

We have shilling for everyone
>CTR shills - for the buttblasted shilldawgs
>TRS shills - for the autistic stormnigger
>JIDF shills - because never forget the six gorrilion
>reddit shills - if youre a newfag

Meanwhile disregard all that fake news like pizzagate or construcive political discussion

Hail victory

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

pastebin.com/adMtb1gX

Don't forget /leftypol/ raids.

Buckle down lads, with great happenings come great shillings. We'll be standing firm come Jan. 20th, and the shills shall be at home sobbing.