twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no alt right you dumb faggot

The alt-right is and so is white nationalism

I blame Donald Trump to be honest

now you get called a shill for daring to speak against le god emperor

SVEN IS RIGHT

TRS GET THE FUCK OUT
WE CAN COOPERATE BUT RESPECT OUR FUCKING SOVEREIGNTY

That guy is a fake thing made up by the media who invented the alt right.

Jews like Blitzer and Maddow on MSM run him 24/7 and are getting madder that everyone knows its fake. How far will Jews go?

Hello fellow Pol users. I used to be a Trump supporter

but now that he is disavowing the alt-right aka Pol, I think Hillary should be president.

I am a long time Pol user and pretty much everyone here feels the same way too

Thanks Pol

PS

RICHARD SPENCER IS A BLAZING FAGGOT, A RETARD, AND/OR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

The alt right does not exist. We are just a bunch of edgy kids tbqh. You know it to be true.

>THE ALT RIGHT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT WHITE NATIONALISM
Obvious bait, you are just a dissenter

CTR has been hitting hard lately. Why is this?

Hey, if you guys want to get rid of the shills in a thread just post #pizzagate.

Watch them dissipate.

Fuck off. You guys are good goys who do whatever CNN tells you. As soon as CNN says something is bad, you run away from it with your tails between your legs because you "don't want to be associated with something that makes us look bad". Fucking Hitler himself could come back and as soon as NYT said he was bad, you'd find some excuse to bash him so that you "don't look bad".

in fact, Sup Forums is one guy with good proxies

((((they)))) cannot fight something that has no shape, CTR is burned, so now they start with gay labels

>pls goy, identify as alt right so I can demonize you, ok?

USE A FUCKING ARCHIVE SEARCH FUNCTION YOU RETARD
NONE OF THIS IS NEW, NONE OF THIS SHOULD TRIGGER YOUR STUPID ASS

OUR DECENTRALIZATION IS OUR STRENGTH, SHILL!

SPENCER IS AT BEST AN IDIOT LASER PAINTING HIMSELF FOR INCOMING DRONES

who is John Alt?

Hello fellow Pol users, I used to be a white nationalist
Then I saw some go - guy, yes, "guy", named Richard Spencer. He is making us look bad. Huffington Post might not like us anymore.

So I vote that we distance ourselves from him, the last thing we want is for CNN to have ammo against us.
Also, make sure you never disagree with the left, because they are the correct side of history, and you don't want to give them ammo, do you?

No it wasn't you fucking shpibbity boobity faggot.

Sup Forums is not alt right, it's mainly just edgy autists who like memes.

the alt right was always about white nationalism and edgy memers infiltrated it and tried to change it to some milo tier reddit garbage

alt right doesn't really belong here

Centralization is why political parties rule the entire world, and unorganized, decentralized retards like anarchists and ancaps are a laughing stock.

Shut up Blanka

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

non Americans shouldn't be aloud to start thread on American politics.

What the actual fuck does a Brazilians opinion matter on a american political party?

Brazil is in America you dummy

GET FUCKED M8

YOU DON'T FIGHT A CONVENTIONAL WAR WHEN YOU ARE OUTGUNNED AND OUTNUMBERED

>ALT-RIGHT IS A SHIT MEME
ALT-RIGHT IS A SHIT MEME
>ALT-RIGHT IS A SHIT MEME
ALT-RIGHT IS A SHIT MEME

Repeat this until it's Sup Forums's motto. There is no alt right, it's a media psyop.

>TRS GET THE FUCK OUT
Dank new boogeyman? Who's TRS?

I think Infowars would suit you, you paranoid cunt

alt right is the new hipster

Hipsters became more predominate under President Obama. A democrat.
Coincidentally Hipsters are more left leaning, cuck-like folks, and a true hipster would NEVER admit to being one.
It's pretty much just the reverse opposite now.

If we unite with Europe, send all migrants from the past decade back, and continue sterilizing the blacks then we will have a comfortable white majority without having to do anything to controversial

Jidf leave

Edgy goyim who invented the ((())) meme

honestly it's embarrassing that some people think they're bad guys

BUT THEY'RE DUMPING SHIT ON YOUR WATER SENPAI

HES BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>they tried to appropriate a cartoon frog and harness meme magic to counter win an election
>shocked when our form morphs and they think we actually believe in nothing
>tempered in the JIDF fires of jewry

Keep spamming pastas familam

Lel you retards couldn't see Spencers long game

he basically caused spergs to sperg out during his event

now he got absolute mainstream coverage

just did a 32 min interview infront of the entire country where he could lay it all out

>youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

I admit, I too thought he was ruining it all. But now I fucking see it was all planned.

Tell me he would get full half hours of interviews on mainstream tvnews without those retards sperging

"alt right" is a stupid fucking label made by millennial mainstream media normies who are obsessed with labeling everything

I reject your retarded label

fine so shut the fuck up bogan

THEY ARE USEFUL IDIOTS

THEY ORGANIZE THEMSELVES INTO CONVENIENT TARGETS
THIS GUY IS CTR
JEWS ACTIVELY CONSPIRING TO HERD US INTO THEIR SIGHTS

LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS, TRS
WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENEMIES

It's what JIDF calls everyone who isn't left-wing. Sup Forums and TRS have been allies for years and shared their userbases, but today JIDF started raiding us and have been trying to turn TRS into some derogatory thing.

Fuck off JIDF
Go shill somewhere else.

TRS WAS COMPROMISED WHEN THEY STARTED SHILLING FOR SPENCER

THIS IS WHAT THE JEWS WANT

theres nothing that bad about spencer, hes about as mild as you can get. you are just one of those retards who actually bases his views off of the msm narrative

This

We remain what we always were, a grouping of bored, counter-cultural, broadly nihilistic, internet savvy cunts who just want a happening, at any price. Whether that's a race war, or a class war, or just a crusade, we don't mind.

It only attracts idiots and creates false image. People contained in it aren't even strictly conservative.
I always thought that we were about common sense not some ideology.

>there's nothing that bad about spencer

Apart from the fact that he is a cringey idiot without an ounce of political sense.

This is basically all because he was banned on twitter and he needs his attention fix another way.

Alt right is white nationalism. Anyone who disagrees is a kike

Alt-right is jewish subversion. Anyone who disagrees is a yid.

>Tfw exposed my power level on fb because of that "alt right" white nationalist video going around

Seriously who the fuck is Richard Spencer and is he "our guy" suffering a Jewish trick or a sleeper agent?

the enemy is at it as always been, the media spinning things.

i thought Sup Forums was above falling for their tricks but either i was wrong or there is a lot of newfaggotry going on here

The alt-right doesn't exist.

Grow a funny bone assburgers.
youtube.com/watch?v=yFalXA-RNjI

Call me whatever you want, as soon as big D was elected I knew the best course of action would be for Sup Forums to drop the stormfront shit wholesale, if the board had interest in continuing to fancy ourselves front line fighters in the meme war and take traditional press outlets down a peg. It's funny, just days earlier we were laughing at how the left's Internet presence was to be splintered and weakened by Trump's election and their insistence on the rhetoric that drove people away from them, and now that same thinking is being actively applied against this very board and the 'presence' it stands for. It's plain to see what's happening, and this too shall pass.

It's fine desu, Sup Forums will survive as it always does, we're cowards with no stomach for an actual fight. Our "leaders" will soon be torn down by the MSM without our support and we will return to our merry ways of shitposting without a care.

Until next time.

The alt right is for goyim redditors and faggots like milo. It's for people who dont have the balls to actually be right.

Still better than the regressives, demogoguacraps, and sjws but deserve the same death by fire.

The Right Stuff - basiclly another stormfront

alt right does not exist you monkey no one believes you shill

problem isnt jew MSM going against us

the problem is the kikes like PJW and Milo the Faggot who infiltrated our ranks and now are trying to push out the original white nationalism and anti-Jew world order that is the origin

TLDR: Trump was never going to be our savior. What we need is Ray Swore now. Europe will start it and we will be free

Spencer is a bit of an autist but he does good things and is normalizing racism and white nationalism. He's not """"our guy"""" but he's a good guy.

how in the fuck is based Spencer of NPI not (((our))) guy? who are you kikes?