>>99854614

>MSNBC
Saged

He's the bigger man forgoing in the name of unification. Good for him

>Trump's legs when

This, the USA needed a unifying force
I appreciate that Trump is willing to shelf things that are important to him in order to unify the country that liberal hyperbole broke

Until Trump's inauguration he has no power and Obama could easily pardon Clinton. Wait until after post your concern troll threads.

>No wall, just a fence
>No charges for Shillary
>Keeping parts of Obongocare
>Putting Neocons all over the administration

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha fucking kikes trolled the FUCK out of you leddit retards, enjoy your Best Goy awards Amerifats

inb4 he raises immigration levels lel

Still looking for a better alternative.

Why do leafs hate research and evidence so much? Everything this leaf has just said has been debunked.

Alright guys, I was for Nazis first, but now that I've seen the Supreme Court supporting them like Trump, I think it's for the best if Richard Spencer overturned the results.

Of course he won't prosecute Clinton. Sessions will.

Yeah, it sucks that Hillary's media dogs trumped up such a furor in weak-minded liberals
He'll pick back up where he left off after you deluded fucks go back to making coffees

>wahhhhh he's not the literal reincarnation of Hitler that the MSM brainwashed everyone into believing!1!!

Wait so NOW you trust the media?

This is one thing he can't backtrack from in that it won't make him look like a retard

"You'd be in jail" wasn't banter. It was a direct threat on live TV, which came with assumptions that he knew she did something bad enough to cause incarceration.

ITT mental gymnastics to justify this letdown

isn't this really just funnier tho, because in the public court hillary is clearly guilty, every article or pundit says it with a sigh of relief 'trump isn't going to lock her up, is this a broken promise? is he nice that he is letting criminal hillary off the hook'

every single time the MSM parrots this, what they are saying to the average viewer is that
1. hillary has been investigated by the FBI.

2. there is enough of a case to charge her and put her in prison.

3. trump is a merciful and forgiving god.

seriously the MSM went from 'she dindu nufin' , to 'see trumps flip flop because he won't lock hillary up' . everyone knows trump can't lock her up, thats not how that government works, he has appointed sessions,who will go after her. trump is very good at the political game, and getting the msm to shoot themselves in the foot.

I would agree with this if it actually led to unification, but it won't. The left isn't going to care that he doesn't prosecute Hillary. They're not going to be any less divisive or any less obstructionist or any less aggressive against him.

They never are. They're bad people who don't do good people things. I don't know how much more obvious it could be.

I hate clinton as much as the next guy, but you have to admit, it looks pretty bad to try and put your political opponent in jail, even if they committed crimes.

That's some fucking 3rd world shithole type of shit and it would be spun that way, discrediting Trump even more than he already has been.

It's more trouble that it's worth at this point to put her in jail. She's already dying anyway, and her having to live through the most devastating defeat in political history is prison enough for her. By putting her back in the spotlight, we are only doing her favors at this point, just let her die in obscurity. It's better for everyone that way.

Is this even true, though? All I've read is that this was reported by Kellyanne Conway, an ex-campaign manager.
How can she even know what Trump is planning on doing?

What part of my post made you think I'm a liberal, you fucking nigger? Your reading comprehension is dogshit, there is a 0% chance you are white; kill yourself immediately.

>anything constructive would make him literal hitler, instead he should be a typical Republican

kek solid reasoning

>He's not keeping the two clauses of Obamacare he specifically stated that he would
Prove this is debunked then
>He isn't including neocons all over the administration
Are you fucking retarded? He tried to get FUCKING DIMON on his team you goddamn kike. The other choices include neocons as well.
>No Shillary charges
MSNBC isn't the only one reporting this

The only thing that's maybe debunked is the fence/wall which he has been unclear on. Gb2/r/the_donald you mouthbreathing kike puppet.

I don't know how I feel about this. They might be blackmailing him or something similar.

Only retarded faggots ever cared about that and were unable to realize trump only said it for votes. I never cared at all about her getting indicted unless it would help trump. I always felt a little embarrassed when trump supporters would say hillary for prison, but then again, most trump supporters are actual fucking retards so it didn't bother too much. Seriously though, the conspiracy theories and believing of obviously false stories was hard to watch. The only good thing to come out of trump's campaign was racism.

Nearly 18 months of "THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF LOL" and so many people still haven't learned.

He'll dominate news cycles for a while, get a bunch of useful shit done on the downlow while every camera is pointed at the big, shiny scandal, then do whatever he was going to do in the first place after everyone is done wringing their hands about it. Maybe he prosecutes Clinton, maybe not. But anyone who thinks the issue is over as of today is willfully ignorant, and anyone who thinks that anything like this could be more than a speedbump to Trump is even dumber than that.

Trump isn't even a president yet. We'll see what he do once he enters the office. All the anti-Trump shilling prior to that moment is useless.

you sound like the kind of guy who voted for Trudeau

in other words , kys

>when the leaf stops blowing dogs to join in on the convo

I'm not versed in US criminal justice but isn't it FBI job now? What does Trump have to do with it?

Welp looks like Im dropping drumpf

>taking Trump's bants as literal election promises

How retarded is this board exactly?

Before election day I wanted to see the Hillary in jail. After Trump won I didn't care anymore about that crook. Anyone else felt that way as well?
Although Hillary belongs in jail for doing everything bad she has done in her life. She is still under FBI investigation for her foundation.

WTF! I'm voting Jeb now

>When the shitposting ausfag gets trolled by kikes and supports a guy whose children are literally Jews

lel fag

Shut the fuck Chaim

I voted for Stephen "Die for Israel, Open Borders Now!" Harper like a good goy.

This. Shit is happening in the background all the time. Trump is playing 36 Dimension Tic Tac Toe while everybody else is playing Hopscotch.

Former alt-right and Trump supporter here, I'm literally shaking right now. I yelled lock her up until I couldn't speak anymore at one of his rally's and now she isn't going to be locked up. That is why I'm now with her. It's time for hillary to be President we were lied to.

>trump not going after clintons

It's simple. He realized what we already know from Pizzagate etc. that is, he realized how deep the rabbit hole really goes. If he goes after the Clintons, the whole ball of yarn will start unravelling and everything will come tumbling down.

The fact that he's not even trying to keep up the pretense for a couple months just demonstrates his voter contempt

Apparently he doesnt give a fuck about being reelected...

This. If you publically try the Clintons properly, you literally have to throw the entire government in prison and are guaranteed to have people take to the streets

Don't you guys think if she could have gotten found guilty Gowdy would have done it? Trump knows more than we do, could have called up Gowdy and in confidence he admitted, there wasn't enough there.

Who knows maybe Trump traded amnesty to Clinton for some big favor he needed like getting Tulsi Gabbard or something.

>yet

I love the 4D chess joke but I still want to spell it out here:

The news cycle can talk about two, three things at most in a given day. It's 24 hours of opinions about opinions about secondhand reports or five-second soundbytes. Trump has demonstrated the ability to weaponize these traits of the news cycle at will. Where other politicians (including Clinton, Sanders, and the entire Republican field) just try to avoid scandal and repeat their boring, scripted, focus-grouped campaign slogans, Trump would create scandals on purpose, or make the most of the ones he created by accident.

And I mean on purpose. Remember when Megyn Kelly found out Trump had leaked a tape from his own campaign? He does this. It's not all intentional (the pussy grab thing, for example), but he runs with it. And while every camera is pointed at him, they're not pointed at his opponents. He calls in the media, or releases a statement of his own, and spins the story while pushing his message. Meanwhile, every single time, he's hiring and firing people or throwing rallies or running fundraisers or meeting important people discreetly. It's what he does.

It's why even after he defeated the combined might of the U.S. political and media establishment, you can *still* find leftists who insist he's an idiot that bumbled into office by mistake (if you're so much smarter than he is, you go become president). He just knows how to attract all the attention and spin his way out of the heat, and he is willing to do that all day erry day so no one can follow his substantive actions.

They all have to sign a contract that makes it so they can't Lobby

It's not Trump's job to prosecute Hillary Clinton that's the problem of the new Justice Department

He's only keeping the parts of Obamacare that give assistance for pre-existing conditions

There's no evidence supporting them being neocon

...or maybe he's waiting until he's actually in office so he doesn't spook Obama into pardoning Hillary. The president can issue a preemptive pardon, which he would do if Trump started running his mouth about putting her into jail.

Yes, apparently the president of the united states does not persecute directly criminals.

Pulling the country into turmoil by personally locking up his political opponent that won a lot of votes is even worse tactics for reelection.

It was a hyped up fantasy born out of the idea that Trump wasn't going to win in the first place

>all the namecalling and idiotic excuses

just realize trump is just another billionaire bourg that said what he had to say to get elected, and admit you got duped like the drones you are

>just ignore the arguments and admit you're dumb

Fuck off retard, adults are talking.

4d chess. Trump is saying this because otherwise charges will be politicized. But if he says he doesn't want to investigate her, yet later on the FBI independently advises charges from investigations that began before the election, then those charges aren't politicized.

This is photoshopped.

Don't forget:

-Keeping the Iran Nuclear Deal
-Keeping relationship with Cuba
-"May keep the Paris treaty"

Top fucking kek

>implying he'd admit he wants to go after Clinton while Obama is still in office

He's just waiting until he's sworn in and then heads will start to roll.

>It's another episode of Sup Forums doesn't understand Realpolitik

It's another 4D chess move by Trump. By not going after he, he's gotten the MSM to admit she's fucking guilty and asking why he's backing down on not prosecuting her.

He's got the media so tightly wrapped around his finger it's fucking hilarious. They fall for everything he says like a bunch of idiots.

>The President decides who will and will not be indicted

Nice meme. Whoever gets to be the DOJ director will decide this. Trump has the power to declare someone an enemy combatant and have them killed or shipped to Guantanimo.

I love Kelly Anne but she overstepped her bounds by saying what she did. Whoever is in charge of the DOJ should be as politically neutral as possible, Obama's picks have been fiercely political which will be remembered as a travesty.

There's a reason the statue of Justice is blindfolded.

What is f the reason he said this is because he doesn't want Obama to feel as though he needs to pardon Clinton? He acts like he won't prosecute her, but then does.

literally no one around here gives a fuck about Clinton any more. The "lock her up" thing was simply to remove opposition, she's a literal fucking nobody now.

This, plus if he really does want to prosecute her it would be retarded to say that before he is in the Oval Office. Consider the following:
>Trump says he wants to prosecute Clinton two months before he is the president
>Obama orders the DOJ to quickly charge her with everything Trump thinks she is guilty of
>Obama immediately pardons her of all charges
>Trump can't do shit to her because of double jeopardy
>In addition to all that, going after her gives more ammo to the faggots who are pleading to the Electoral College not to elect him

>It's another episode of Sup Forums is one person

I disagree. She has committed numerous felonies and needs to be prosecuted like a normal American would be. I disagree with Gerald Ford's decision to pardon Nixon, and I disagree with Trump not pursuing charges for mishandling classified information, perjury, and obstruction of justice against Clinton. If nothing else, I want to see her political career buried once and for all.

Exactly. Didn't he get something like $1B of free advertising from all of the stories the media ran about him? Trump was everywhere, on every station, in everyone's homes every fucking day for the past 18 months. The media gave him this victory by falling for his bait hook, line and sinker. It's like reverse psychology on a global scale.

>breitbart turning on trump over this
wew
alt-right btfo

A little disappointing.

It's also possible that he's just going easy on her until his inauguration so that Obama doesn't pardon her. Also might be trying to appear better in the eyes of Hillary's supporters

I've learned a long time ago to never doubt Donald Trump.

Don't forget about Trump's persuasion game.

Scott Adams did really great analysis of this as most here know but I'd also recommend a YouTube channel called Charisma On Command.

Adams has studied the art of persuasion for 30 years and said he has never seen someone as talented at it as Trump. All of these controversies that would sink a normal person's campaign is deflected by his tactics.

It was burred once and for all on November 8th. She got publicly humiliated worse than any person in human history. This was DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN to the infinite power.

He doesn't have to pursue it, the FBI will

Her political career is over. All those powerful people who have donated millions to her now no longer want anything to do with her since those donations were supposed to be down payments on access/influence once she was the president. The Clinton Foundation is fucked. The Clintons are an irrelevant joke now.

This. As a matter of fact, they see it as his admission that her whole campaign, and foundation doesn't have a fiber of corruption. I know because I live with these filthy animals.

He needs to drain the fucking swamp and if the process incriminates her, convict her but pardon her to placate their rioting, and vandalism.

Not as retarded as you for backing a

LOSER
O
S
E
R

The commoners (ie, people who post here), don't understand that Trump is there in order to cut taxes for the rich, deregulate the banks (notice how their stocks are improving?), turn medicare into a 'voucher' program that will screw your parents, increase profits for defense contractors, ETC.

The wall is mostly bullshit (now it's a fence ), TPP was dead anyway (wasn't going to be ratified elsewhere).

Ya dopes got played again

>not in office yet
>binding time
>she dying - look at her srsly

>there are people in this thread right now who still doubt Trump after everything we've been through

Seriously lads, just give it time. Its barely been 2 weeks since he won.

>cnn
Have you learned NOTHING?

Did he not actually say that?

You could see this comming miles away.
Only dumbass redditors and larpers tought he would actually keep his promisse.
Too bad they seem to have taken over this board now.
The guy has been a big clinton supporter and backer of democrats in the past, He is a notorious flip flopper.
I can't believe so many retards fell for it.

This. /Thread

1) He's cutting taxes on everyone
2) He's deregulating lots of industries, it's not your fault you don't realize that if Raphael makes his own lawn and garden business as soon as he has 10 employees he will be forced to obey OSHA and other regulations.
3) I don't know a lot about Medicare the government has to actually get serious about cutting spending when the country's wealth is worth ~75 trillion while we have several times that in liabilities, one of the major ones being Medicare.
4) Whether you like it or not the defense industry is a major reason the USA is the global superpower
5) Fence is in some areas, wall in others. Nice try.

It's up to Sessions, not Trump. Trump can sit back and look benevolent while his attack dog does the dirty work. Also this is only referncing the e-mails. Nothing about the foundation, which is where the real serious criminal activity occured.

^

Sweden don't even open your mouth.

Trump only has Executive Powers, not Judicial Powers.

Hillary destroyed the Democrat Party though.

They kicked Howard Dean to the curb just because he is a white male.

The Democrats are doubling down hard on identity politics.

>They kicked Howard Dean to the curb just because he is a white male.

Do you mean Jim Webb or did something happen to Dean too?

if Trump only breaks one promise I hope it's that one

it was a stupid thing to say in the first place, except that it got morons excited enough to vote for him, I guess. That's a bullshit way to get votes, but it works

Good fucking got at least wait till the electoral college vote is in before you start this shilling shit. He can only rock the boat so hard so fast right now as they can still take the election away from him.

Rand and Cruz would've never been the nominee if Trump had not run. Cruz campaign was always the intellectual and sophisticated version of Trump's, he was riding on the same wave as him that's why he did so relatively well.

1) Majority goes to the wealthiest. Duh.
2) Nice evasion. What does deregulating "lots of industries" have to do with deregulating the banks and risking another 2008 crash or worse?
3) No, you don't know a lot about it.
4) Defense budget is already bloated. He's about to make it even more so. And when more money is spent on the military, that military is more likely to be used. But that goes with the neocons he's chumming up to now.
5) uh huh

What's funny is in one breath you say the spending must be cut while saying defense spending should be increased, all while cutting taxes. What do you think that will do to the deficit?

Some of you are kinda ignorant.

>CNN

here you go senpai

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sup Forums BTFO CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP LMAOOOOO

The e-mail investigation is over. There are still multiple ongoing federal investigations, and no need for some absurd special investigation/executive order.

The time he said that, it was that if he does get the presidency, and Hillary evades justice, will he get a special prosecutor. None of that has happened yet, you utter faggot.

It's just the art of the deal. Trump doesn't push hard on Clinton and she doesn't turn the election into a recount fest disaster that will tear apart the country even more than the liberals current hissy fit. This is just for the emails by the way, the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation remains open.

He's not dumping shit. The e-mail investigation is over.

She is still seeking a pardon or a way out because see

Underrated

>CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Of course you can.

What if he's easing off the charge knowing that Obongo might try to pardon her?

1) People who are now lower middle class will pay ZERO federal income taxes. You keep repeating this idea that cutting taxes is a bad idea and you're outing yourself. Low taxes is Americanism and what helped make this country great.
2) I didn't evade anything, I gave an example of what kind of regulations are hurting regular people and you keep repeating this notion that his policies will lead to another recession WHILE NOT PROVIDING ANY PROOF
3) Outing yourself again by not providing an argument to the fact that this country is inching towards doom because of the government's financial liabilities which are much greater than the total wealth of the country
4) The USA absolutely must field a terrifying navy and air force for us to continue being the global superpower
5) not even an attempt at an argument

You're really bad at this arguing based on evidence thing while having the attitude that you're better than the rest of us, we can see you're not from around here. Your points are easily refuted and you suck at this.

he has more important things to do, plus he never PROMISED that

But democrats have said all along that she's innocent of everything, what would she need a pardon for if that's true?

Indeed.
If he pushes before he gets office, he forces Obama to pardon. If not, Obama *might* let it slip. Alternatively, Obama might let a half-baked case go to trial to let it fail and protect Clinton under double-jeopardy rules.

By taking the route he has, he leaves options open as much as possible.

Remember he can always have the email stuff tacked on top of other charges if Clinton ever faces trial.

>(((CNN)))

Not giving that dying network any clicks, it's all lies anyway

Presidential pardons, legally, don't constitute admission of guilt. They also apply even if the person being pardoned rejects the pardon.

If a pardon happens, it'll be spun as preventing a witch hunt or some such. Trump's probably trying to forestall that by claiming to be leaving her alone.

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Remember HAHAHA ok ok REMEMBER when they were all happy and they wait for it, they were like HAHAHAH they were like we memed a president into office BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA