Ancaps get in here

So what do you think would be the minimum IQ necessary for a population to have a successful ancap system.

For bonus points which country/area would be ideal for an ancap society to comeabout/exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7fxhqCqefs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you been paying attention at all?

Der no ancaps left here :'c

Some sort of Island nation.

You'd need to have a maximum IQ of 70 or so to believe any sort of fair exchange of currency can happen in an anarchic system

Ancap is literally Feudalism, so an ancap society would take place under the same conditions that Feudalism would occur.

>Japs land

I think they have a strong enough culture that isn't dependant on the government to succeed in an ancap society. Then again their traditional values are being eroded by the younger generations in large cities aparently

It would be feudalism if the people had a low enough IQ. Higher IQ populations are less violent and wouldn't need protection as much

But the problem is you need to have people smart enough to me self sufficient and able to understand the more complex systems to deal with stuff like justice and shit

69 lol

somalia has ancap on lock so i'm going to say a min IQ of 65

lets talk about ancap max IQ

I dunno, you must be a fucking idiot so let's just baseline off you.

>Still falling for the ancap meme

Maximum IQ needed would be 80.

There is no such thing as ancap.
There is capitalism.
No iq needed, not sure iq exists either.
Remember capitalism worked in Hong Kong and is working in singapore.
It make USA great in 1800s from shit to #1
How did that happen?
Lack of restriction on action!
youtube.com/watch?v=-7fxhqCqefs
redpill!

All the stupid people will die off because no one will give them welfare and unemployment benefits

Probably more or less the same that is required for democracy to not instantly implode on itself. 90+

>thinking that you need some minimal IQ in real Capitalism
*smug_confusion.jpg*

The point isn't that low IQ people would starve in capitalism, it's just impossible to convince low IQ people of the moral and economic superiority of free markets so you can never get there peacefully unless you somehow manage to raise the average IQ.

IQ isint required, respecting others rights will reward you with equal rights.

Fuck off cuck.
How is respecting nigger rights working in sweden?

Hmmm 25-30 because ancaps are all mud brains

>How is respecting nigger rights working in sweden?
Making up more and more positive rights doesn't work out anywhere and with any group.

As an ancap of 8 years. I have to say Ancap is rather a matter of time/technology. That is, if the average person isn't a nigger then Ancap societies can evolve from existing states. It will take enough technology like 3D printers and the like to seperate man from the state. Solar Power, Efficient batteries, etc to get man off the grid system.

All in All Ancaps shouldn't be ideal dumb fucks, rather realistic. I personally believe the Ancap stance by default should just be Anti-State growth versus being Anti-State completely. That is we should always be skeptical and for markets working with in our current system. Not trying to create our own 'new' system.

Being AnCap puts already a cap in the intelligence of the country.

Comunists, anarchists, anCaps, neoliberals, progressives, religious and others fairy tales believers.

And making up more positive rights is exactly what I expect from low-IQ niggers and beta-male cucks.

The point with statelessness is that it isn't possible to make up positive rights.

High IQ populations wouldn't participate in a ancap system because they would recognize the fulity of structuring a society around rigid ethical and philosophical principals.

Its going good, the problem is taxation.

I dont see how accepting blacks having property rights.

In facts its even better with their lack IQ.
They wont be able to make an equal profit out of their property.
They are more likely to sell their property to a lower price to whites.

>What is communism?
>What is globalism?
>What is progressiveness?
Already happened. Many times

ANCAP doesn't work, faggot.
It requires every single person in that society to be well-behaved, good hearted etc.
Humans are evil fucking creatures, naturally, if there was ever a go at ANCAP in real life it wouldn't even last ten minutes without the rich abusing their powers, Militias being formed, And foreign countries invading.

The concept of ancap isn't hard to grasp. Any non retard can understand and apply the principles.

In my opinion, the limiting factor is size. Ancap may work for a town or a small region, but it fails with anything bigger.
Not because the theory is flawed, but simply because of scale.

The more people and areas you add, the more different interests need to be balanced. There is a point at which state structures become necessary.

Same thing why anarchism cannot work. How people doesn't realize this or that an AnCap society would make social unfairness structural is beyond me.

This. THANK YOU for being not being a retard.

Nope

Wow good argument really makes u think huh retard

Want to have a succesful Ancap System Kick out the jews always kick out the jews.

>ANCAP doesn't work, faggot.
>It requires every single person in that society to be well-behaved, good hearted etc.
Yeah, most people are bad so we should aggress against the few good ones to have a state. Sound logic there.

Even if you kicked you kikes, googles & chinks ANCAP still wouldn't work.
>Acting like we never do anything wrong
Scum rich folk would still get power, foreign countries will still invade and there will still be white people who will start militias and slaughter people's families (Communists, Liberals etc.)

>Implying people can't become bad over time
>Implying their kids cannot grow up to be bad
>Implying that they're totally just gonna "be behaved" cuz they have a clean record

Are you ignoring my point on purpose? Why should good people accept being coerced just because most people are bad?
The only thing you accomplish that way is legitimizing theft, extortion and "legal plunder" in general.

Two things:

IQ is defined with the average at 100
Intelligence is dependent on the system. Do you know that older siblings are on average smarter than younger siblings? External factors come into play. If we didn't have a welfare state, people would be less stupid. The welfare state subsidises retardedness.