>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg

Developments NOV 22
>Hezbollah attacks jihadist attempting to enter Syria from Lebanon
>SA foils ISIS offensive in east Homs
>US Air Force kills over 10 civilians in Al-Raqqa
>SA resumes important offensive to reopen Damascus-Homs Highway
>Turkish-backed rebels recapture Qabasin town in northern Aleppo
>Russia ready to give samples of chemical weapons used by Syrian militants to OPCW
>UN chemical watchdog refused to send experts to Aleppo under Western pressure
>SA troops repel ISIS assault on oil rich region in eastern Homs
>SA storms jihadist-held district in southern Aleppo
>Syrian Army pushes deeper in Eastern Ghouta
>US strike destroys bridge, restricts ISIS in Mosul
>Syrian army says has formed volunteer corps to fight militants
>Turkish Army builds military base in northern Syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
pol.foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=xKMOcD0cfeo
youtube.com/watch?v=rl0XpdKw-fY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8QOf8pAR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4blTAoM70
youtube.com/watch?v=NCC_kJhJ1lM
youtube.com/watch?v=8QjW0SI4tOE
youtube.com/watch?v=fn-XesNZyqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvl5XhSo3g
youtu.be/O3MTSyUooTc
youtube.com/watch?v=1XAD6jfvUHM
youtube.com/watch?v=FpevXwyWJJ0
voanews.com/a/raqqa-syria-islamic-state-united-states-turkey-kurdish/3595757.html
southfront.org/how-many-last-hospitals-russia-led-airstrikes-destroyed-in-aleppo/
english.thekotel.org/kotel/kotel_cameras/
twitter.com/i/web/status/801349011609358338
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leppo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not the best time to create thread, m80

more developments from November 21st

>Russian MoD finds evidence of chemical weapons use by terrorists in Aleppo
>Damascus rejects autonomy for militant-held east Aleppo
>SA conducts special operation against ISIS in Deir Ezzor
>SA launches offensive to reopen strategic highway in Damascus
>SA renews offensive in southern Aleppo
>All eyes on the Golan Heights for SAA as the jihadist rebels surrender last West Ghouta stronghold
>Aleppo rebels massacre 7 schoolchildren in new carnage
>ISIS leaders begin fleeing Iraq for Syria
>Syrian MP: We would welcome Iraqi militia to fight ISIS in Syria
>Yemeni ceasefire expires as clashes erupt across the country

>UN-Over 68,500 people displaced by military operations to retake Iraq’s Mosul

The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) said that as of Sunday, the UN has registered more than 68,500 people as displaced by military operations to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul, Xinhua reported. This is a jump from the nearly 60,000 people reported just three days earlier, UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said on Monday. From November 14-20, psychosocial support has been provided to over 1,000 women and 160 men affected by the Mosul conflict, he said.

>Saudi-led forces say broken Yemen truce will not be renewed

A two-day ceasefire after nearly two years of war in Yemen expired at midday (0900 GMT) on Monday would not be renewed, a spokesman for a Saudi-led military coalition told Al Arabiya TV, with each side blaming the other for violations. The 48-hour truce, announced unilaterally by the Saudi coalition on Friday, failed to halt fighting across the country between the Iran-aligned Houthis and Saudi-led forces. Residents in the capital Sanaa said that Saudi-led coalition jets had bombed army bases on a mountain overlooking the city earlier on Monday. (Reuters)

/sg/ used to be constant

now is as good as ever

why not m7+1? One from last night archived and there wasnt one up. Gotta keep the news rollin yo!

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 25min

#Lattakia Syrian Army Start new operations north Lattakia into Al-Tufahiea and Tardeen fronts .

TWITTER HIGHLIGHTS FROM LAST NIGHT

@MIG29_
>#Aleppo , Abo Al-harth Al-Halabi , the Military Prince ( The top commander ) of Ahrar al-sham was killed by SAA in SHiekh Saeed front
>#Aleppo : Omar Al-Hajji The military commander in Al- zinki was Killed By SAA &Allies during the clashes in Shikh Saeed

@maytham956 35min
>Exclusive: #SAA & its allies have liberated AlArad AlHamra in northeast #Aleppo.
Our forces are now at a direct contact with Hanano district

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. Just what's happening at /pol at this moment is a total fucking shitshow.
Anyway, bump to /sg/ to keep it afloat in this sea of piss.

shit forgot the link to previous thread

LAST THREAD:

>Just what's happening at /pol at this moment is a total fucking shitshow.

true, I'm not quite sure what the hell is going on

ctr is back? trs is here. pizzagate, and some crazy threads like hitting bump limit but /sg/ is dying early

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

pol.foundation

thanks man, going to work soon so wont be able to bump regularly till afternoon. So if you can please bump it from time to time, if there wont be other participants

I'm going to sleep soon too

godspeed /sg/ and I'll see you on the other side

RELEVANT VIDEOS COMPILATION

>last hospital meme is now official
youtube.com/watch?v=xKMOcD0cfeo

>Mosul food shortages leave soldiers struggling to contain crowds during aid delivery
youtube.com/watch?v=rl0XpdKw-fY

>Former rebels have citizenship reinstated in Homs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8QOf8pAR0

>Govt. forces storm strategic district in southern Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4blTAoM70

>SAA sappers detonate mines planted by militants in Aleppo's District 1070
youtube.com/watch?v=NCC_kJhJ1lM

>UN: Aleppo situation is 'terrifying' - UN Emergency Relief Coordinator O'Brien
youtube.com/watch?v=8QjW0SI4tOE

>Blood stained school books – young victims recount deadly rebel shelling on Aleppo school
youtube.com/watch?v=fn-XesNZyqA

>Intensive Syrian Army offensive on eastern Aleppo gains ground
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvl5XhSo3g

>American MQ-9 Reaper Drone Crashes near TalAfar Airport + Aftermath
youtu.be/O3MTSyUooTc

>combat in Mosul
youtube.com/watch?v=1XAD6jfvUHM
youtube.com/watch?v=FpevXwyWJJ0

I am currently at work so i can't constantly monitor it. What i see is 32 hidden threads about this faggy looking dude and people screaming that Sup Forums was always "alt right" and everyone that opposes them is a shill and kike. Yeah, /pol that started half of decade ago is suddenly part of some fad.
But i'm just ranting at this point. Sorry for not contributing to meaningful discussion.

Yeah /pol is pretty shitty today, full of shill

bump for a good thread

nice glad tot hear some good news

>Yeah, /pol that started half of decade ago is suddenly part of some fad.

not a big deal. it's still free speech in action

my filter has been getting a lot of action today too

situation in eastern Ghouta today

How is the situation in Raqqa offensive?

no news on that front for almost 2 weeks now, at least regarding kurdish advances, only info that syrian arabs will join the offensive:
>voanews.com/a/raqqa-syria-islamic-state-united-states-turkey-kurdish/3595757.html

About US involvement, i couldnt find anything except "U.S. to launch battle to retake ISIS capital in Syria 'in next few weeks' - from haaretz

Holy shit on page 7 already what the fuck help bump it guys

YPG/SDF always move slowly

Yeah just some air strike from US.

Some fun here:
southfront.org/how-many-last-hospitals-russia-led-airstrikes-destroyed-in-aleppo/

What about bakeries?

Holy shit Erdogan just talked about removing petrodollar and going gold-backed currency. Turkey Conflict General imminent nao

>fucking with the banks

S-400 give him the confidence
But it's too close to madness imo

Need time to compile all

I didn't know RuAF was THAT successful.

I'm interested to see how the gonna solve that e. Ghouta blob further. Will the cut of duma from the rest or munch up the rest of the rural parts first to limit 'moderate' movement,training and crop growing possibilities.
I hope they use the same strategy like in west ghouta..meaning,dividing it up and then go after the biggest meanest part, once they give up, all the smaller parts green bus themselves.
This would mean duma in east ghouta. But I don't know if it'll work, since here there are two opposing Islamist groups. If the majority of one will be trapped in duma,the other is still not likely to lay down their arms,when duma is defeated...

he doesn't have one yet

plus s-400 10 years old almost? you think we haven't figured that shit out yet?

its more like ypg cant move without US airstrikes and lately there are no airstrikes from US in syria.

I read some rumor in yesterday's thread, that the Kurds are halting their attacks on rakka until the USA stops the roaches from bombing them in manbij/al-bab...pressuring the us...kek

S-400 is a system that is able of rendering all NATO air force useless. Literally.

he didnt say such a thing. i need source.

I seriously doubt it. It's a foolish train of though anyhow. Gold backed currencies are history, simply because it doesn't really properly represent value in modern economy. That is to say, even if one country hoarded all the gold in the world it wouldn't really make their tech companies, public infrastructure, food production... etc any more valuable. It'd just mean they have a mountain of useless gold.

Can someone post the happening image, I'm on mobile.

>
Well the economy was fucked for quite A Long time now, as the result of downspiraling after the infamous Davos meeting but this is unprecedented.

>I can almost hear the hounds

>ISIS still attacking Deir Ezzor

Why are they so god damn fucking retarded?

They're facing invasion of their capital from the Kurds and encroachments from the SDF but they're *determined* to attack the SAA fortress.

he didnt say it at all, i literally checked all the news agencies. the guy is blatantly lying.

I haven't seen /sg/ in over 3 days due to all these faggot shills. I'll save these links now to keep the thread alive

>Literally
There is no figurative way of understanding, what you wrote mirek.

>S-400 is a system that is able of rendering all NATO air force useless. Literally.

literally that is bullshit

if you guys figured s400 out why arent you flying planes in syria anymore? :^)

>implying

you think we want to ww3 today?

well if you guys figured s400 structure and can make it obsolete you can easily fly planes in syria but lately i cant see any US planes.

also explains why ypg is so slow going to raqqa as well.

israel wants to kill as many muslims as possible.

turks bomb kurds, thats why they slow.

we dont bomb k*rds in raqqa way, only around west of the river though, if they just drawback east of the river we wouldnt bomb them to begin with anyways :^)

>we dont bomb k*rds in raqqa way,
>only around west of the river though
yeah they know your backstabbing ways thats why they slow down and talk to US.

>backstabbing
we are literally saying we will bomb them if they dont drawback to east of river for months now how is it "backstabbing" at all. you must be a buttblasted k*rd.

kurds need to secure the river so that (((turks))) wont flank them and make a kotel when they advance to raqqa.

Hey, Turkperson! Tell me, does, in your opinion, Northern Aleppo FSA have any chance of becoming something better than the current pathetic mob they are or will Turkish Army be forced to remove kebab/kurd directly in the end?

turks on other hands want kurds to go straight ahead without surrounding raqqa first, so they can bomb kurds and isis together, they turks are scared if kurds move a long the river.

kurds need to move along the river so that turks attack them, now kurds says turkey is helping isis by fighting them---->this makes america look bad in the world+turks.

everyone hates america and turks now---->kurds win.

would lead to escalation

russia has more than s400

>will Turkish Army be forced to remove kebab/kurd directly in the end?

turks are cowards and sneaky, they want to bombs kurds when they fight with (((al nusra))) they will simply say "ooops sorry about that"

al nusra is turkey, isis is turkey and turkey is usa and usa is israel and israel are annunaki.

So Turkey is annunaki? I fucking knew it.

no turkey is watermelon (((merchants))) they want to grab as many clay as possible in order to have enough place to build watermelon plantations.

watermelon is delicious in such hot places.

my best guess is that they will break the kotel in half from direction of Shifuniyah and completely secure lower right part of it. That would leave 2 big pockets, Duma and densely populated areas in lower left part as second one and then take them out one after another, but have no clue which could be first

CNN reports assad used nuclear chemical bombs killng 3 hospitals

I`ve been seeing this "kotel" stuff in /sg/ for a while now. Do we use this Russian term for "cauldron" because of the many shamefull traps Ukrainian forces got into in the Donbass Conflict? Is that a meme now? Plz explain.

kotel is now international. everyone must use it.

english.thekotel.org/kotel/kotel_cameras/

New Latakia map, SAA launched fresh offensive.

Not enough

As predecessor of /sg/ was ukraine general, in which both sides, pro and contra Ukraine were speaking mostly russian, combined with the fact there was more than one encirclement during the course of war which were carefully followed, first at Ilovaysk and then at Debaltsevo (organized with a lot of russian support) to name the most famous ones, led to wide usage of word kotel in /ug/. Add to that Russia is participating in another conflict we follow, which became organized in this manner when Russians officially joined 13 months ago, and you get logical explanation why we still use kotel

tl;dr yeah, what you said is correct

Just as I thought, thank you.

#Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi admits his country assists Syria's Bashar al-Assad and its army in a interview.
twitter.com/i/web/status/801349011609358338

lol this dude looks like Saul Berenson from Homeland.

>CARRIE
>CARRIE!
>CARRRRRIEEEEE!

So what are the odds for a Turkish-Syria incident seeing as both sides are getting close to each other as ISIS withdraws? Throw in the kurds and you have a potential for a major shitstorm!

Erdogan already declared he's going to go for Manbij after Al-Bab is liberated.

Also Kuweires is reinforced with heavy equipment including MLRSs & Pantsir, so Erdo would have to be reckless.

Isn't that what Qaddafi tried to do before he got Mossaded?

How long until A Leppo falls?

Get emu'd bogan

what is a leppo?

Jihadi julian may have archive for the bakery strikes.

Here you go.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leppo

there are also talks that he wanted to turn Libya's desert to green fields which would reduce dependancy on foreign food and agronomical products

i also wonder that tбh. Because ISIS WILL be defeated, its just matter of time and then remaining players will be Turkey-backed FSA in the north, kurds in the west and east and SAA in the south. What i know for sure there will be clashes between YPG / SDF and FSA but SAA's stance will be interesting to observe. I have a feeling they wont be helping kurds because that would bolster their claims to Rojava but they will not fight along FSA against kurds for sure.

Its still gonna be clusterfuck, just with one factor less

Every time is good time to create /sg/ thread. Around the ellections there was no /sg/ and I would've set it up myself, but I didn't have the threadly copy pasta.

northern aleppo is turkish clay now

#ANHA news 3 T*rkish tanks destroyed by SDF east of Manbij

They took Tall Semean the other day, but they're halting the offensive until the turks stop shelling manbij

why would the turks be coming from the south and the kurds be coming from the east? the kurds are advancing south towards raqqa

u forgot erdoğan though

>>Damascus rejects autonomy for militant-held east Aleppo

Lel. 'Yeah of course ISIS and Al-q you may keep this bit of city'.

Who's fucking proposal was that? Also, BBC finally posting a decent map?

That is what he wants to believe. He makes no sense and trying to push his bullshit ideas.

anha news also claimed we dropped an atom bomb on them

He did change his stance on Assad, which is disappointing.

lets see what happens in future though. he ll sooner or later accept assad since now trump is in office and well, assad isnt going anywhere tbqh

source for that? He didn't. One of his man said "assad still must go" if i recall correctly

Seriously, wtf? All these forces amassed in and around Aleppo and nothing is happening.

RuAF were targeting Nashabiyah last weekend so maybe theyre softening defenses for Republican Guard & friends to take the southeastern part

>Also, BBC finally posting a decent map?

Could it be they finally accepted the harsh reality, which is that Assad is winning for some time now and that "rebels" are filthy headchoppers which should not be supported?

Also bumping with future war tourism in Syria. After the country is cleansed from moderate beheaders of course. Last time forgot picture so deleted post

1) Camp Yarmouk - because its miracle how jihadists didnt spill over to Damascus even though its literally in the city
2) Homs
3) taking sharp left turn to fully operational russian base in Tartus. Tourists are allowed to sit in SU-27's and SU-35's cockpits
4) back to Hama
5) stopping in liberated Idlib (will probably be last moderate beheaders' stronghold)
6) 2 days staying in Aleppo, visitng citadel, 1070 apartments, driving along the Castello road
7) Al-Bab, to see where filthy T*rks got stopped from advancing south
8) Raqqa, organized is visit to ISIS museum full of photographs how it looked while it was caliphate's capital
9) Deir-ez-Zor, place that didnt fall even though it was 5+ years surrounded by bloodthirsty headchoppers. Taking pictures with life-size statute of Zahreddine, and with his 50 meters tall monument nearby
10) Palmyra, or whats left of it
11) back to Damascus

Shit is happening.

Check the territory changes the last few days, they're advancing from the east.

Why doesn't this guy get much recognition on /sg/, the man is based af

as last time, memebase 1 can't be ignored

Post a map. I haven't seen any new ones from Peto Lucem, Miladvisor, etc.

yeah, i wonder why
>oops, i let another saudi weapons convoy through my territory, sorry

BASED ISSAM