White Vote Map 2016

How did White Americans vote in your county and state, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrIkPjHLlGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RED AS FUCK.

Also, fuck Austin.

Fucking Austin

t. Texas

Doesn't look any different.

Nice.
Not perfect, but nice.

>Texas
>Red

Enjoy your purple-blue state

Looks like we should give this to Russia for potential nuke targets.

>SD isnt completely cucked yet
Maybe there is a chance for us yet
But holy fuck Vermont. What happened?

Could New England possibly be any more cucked. I mean for fuck sake Massachusetts.

Why in the flying fuck are there blue counties using the white vote?

If we used strictly the white male vote, is it all a beautiful red?

>Implying you want the greatest state to turn blue.
Eat shit yankee

>Talking back to your superior
You have to go back, Jose

>60%

>Having an inferiority complex
Haha feels good man.

Looks like my county went blue but the state went red.

County is blue on that map. I live in a college town though.

>If we used strictly the white male vote, is it all a beautiful red?

Probably not. Quite a few of these places had White Vote going 60%+ Democrat. The gender gap isn't enough to ensure those places go red if just White Males vote.

Might flip some White Working Class places like Cuyahoga, OH; Monroe, NY

Kill all whites

Kill me senpai.

Northern Virginia here, liberal hellhole and steadily being overrun with spics and mudslimes. We didn't just go blue, we flipped the fucking state.

Good thing Trump increased the republican vote with the niggers, spics, and gooks then.

>Massachusetts entirely blue

Fuck off nigger

Do you live in the People's Republic of Asheville, or Durham-Chapel Hill?

Same... I'm a long time registered Dem but I couldn't vote for Hillary knowing her crimes, and the fact that I might end up playing Fallout 4 : Real Life edition, sans power armor.

Fuck you Lawrence Kansas!

end us, please.

That's the cuckservative vote for you.

Despite non-White voters trending Trump in Massachusetts, the state still swung Clinton, so a lot of White voters flipped to Clinton from Romney.

THANK YOU BASED WHITE PEOPLE

Crapel hole. Its all collage kids and ex hippies/state employees here and durham's is like 30 percent white and most of those are hipsters so I'm not shocked by the results.

>that tiny dot of blue in Missouri
extremely red

I live in LA.

The whites are all extremely liberal here. And everyday

-they walk through the streets that smell like piss
-the hordes of hispanics that can't speak english
-the hispanics that protest and yell 'LA RAZA' every fucking day
-the bum city known as 'skid row'
-the general decay
-the broken roads
-the terrible road system

and they listen to their favorite filthy rich actors who tell them that the democrat party is the party of the poor - and they fucking believe it. All day drinking their starbucks latte's they can only afford because they work at starbucks and get a discount. They all fucking believe it.

AND THEY ALL THINK CRANKING THE LIBERALISM UP TO 11 IS WHAT WILL SAVE US

I'm moving after I graduate from college. Fuck California. I hope all the liberal whites get raped to death by niggers and spicks. I literally, literally want the race war to pop off.

More red than I would have thought.

Also, lads, is Massachusetts absolutely irredeemable?

What's the source for this?

My Mass uncle voted for her

I don't know why anyone even likes this shithole city. Everything closes at 11 on weekdays and 12 on weekends, bars stop serving alcohol at 1 because it's a fucking moist county, and you can't walk anywhere because of the sprawl which means you have to drive and deal with parking. The roads are also unbelievably shit and I'm from New England so I know shit roads.

Are you from Missouri as well?

but yeah, St. Louis city is extremely cucked. You'd have to be a White liberal, or extremely poor, to willingly want to live there.

This map isn't accurate whatsoever -- a lot of red counties that are actually blue.

This guy I follow on DeviantartArt makes maps like this from time to time. His 2012 map of the White vote was really well sourced, so I assume the same standards were applied here.

*White Vote* only, user.

What's his profile name?

Your language comprehension is quite fucked, consider killing yourself?

ReagentAH. The guy likes to mostly make alternate history maps, but he does election stuff from time to time.

Here's the 2012 map he did:

I live in Oklahoma
>SOLID RED
>Feelz guud

youtube.com/watch?v=XrIkPjHLlGU

UT and 6th street are the only things that "make Austin weird" tolerable. Despite being surrounded by God-tier countryside, an actually very good university, I can't stand the arrogant liberals that live there. It is so out of place to have that mentality in the dead center of Texas.

t. North Houston

Thanks. I googled for a few minutes and found his page.

Hopefully he updates the map if he gets conflicting data.

Bro, we're solid red even if you include non-Whites. Been that way since 2004.

Oklahoma's the same, OKC is full of libs angry ones at that that hate the hardcore redness of the state.

Even the most lib counties go red :D

I know

My state voted full cuck in every county.

If Austin was just UT and downtown it would be a nice little college city but instead it's California: Texas Edition. Fucking three quarters of a billion dollars for bike paths and other bullshit just got passed while I still have to deal with traffic every fucking day because of roadwork. I really hope California does secede so they can all be kept out of the rest of the country.

Assuming you live in Massachusetts, the worst part about that fact is that Romney actually did win the White vote in one of their counties in 2012, so Massachusetts regressed.

Trump will drain the swamp and the gov drones will have to move back to New York.

blue ; ; fuck living in los angeles