Plus Sized Models

Debate is raging in the UK at the moment over plus sized models. UK politicians are talking about nothing else. Body shaming is a major issue right now. What's pol's opinion on plus sized models?

fat bitches are not models

They are pigs.

Dick Spencer sucked my dick once!

i like em thicc

I mean, if they're modeling plus size clothing I don't have a problem with it. I've always been more attracted to chubby bitches anyway so it works for me.

What's the debate exactly?

thats what im into

Their jobs is to model how clothes look. And since a lot of the population have that body type, it seems to make sense that at least a portion of the models would also have that body type, so people can see what those clothes might look on them.

It doesn't seem sensible that models would only be thin and slender since that doesn't represent the population, a lot of people are a tad chubby at the very least.

Makes sense, no?

Notice how there's never any movements like this for fat guys.

im into their body type, but i dont know how people can care about what models look like.

thicc

Really? This is Britain's number one priority? Fat girls?

STFU you privileged shitlord.
>tfw not fat but short
just kill me already

I like thick women. Idk what it is about her that's just a little bit gross.

Maybe it was hearing her speak and her personality, which was cringe. But I'm not like that. It has to be something physical and idk what it is.

how short?

DISGUSTING

degenerate plebs detected.
plus sized models are a direct result of fat acceptance/"body positivity" groups and these groups are made up of fat entitled feminist women and nothing else

their goal is to make lazy, disgusting, obese women attractive and this "thic" meme is their work

so congratulations, fat lovers, you've been completely brainwashed by feminist cows!

this is how girls should look. period.

I want this as a plus sized model.

Part of her appeal is that she isn't overweight

Compared to actual models she is.

Idc pls sit on my face

I am from a thirdworld shithole where obesity/overweight is rare and not being pushed
I like thick women with nice meaty curves

What now faget

>cow wranglers

gross.

>her tits are still growing and are like an O cup by now
She's a miracle

Fat """"""""""""women""""""""""""""

Half of people in this thread are acting like niggers or some relics of lost age where food was scarce, no wonder half of these people don't even know what aesthetics is.

This is a pig not a woman!
And btw this is not shaming. THIS IS CAUTION STOP STUFFING YOUR MOUTH WITH JUNK FOOD YOU FUCKIN IDIOT OR YOU GONNA DIE FROM HEART ATTACK IN YOUR 20S!

Really? Haven't seen anything in the news about this.

Obese models are gross, nobody needs to see that shit. Same goes for all this 'average' woman model rubbish. If I want to sell the brand new BMW do I show it doing normal things like sitting in traffic or parked in Tesco?

Models are people that put something on to show how it would look when applied to the person interested in buying the item.

Fat bitches need clothes too you know.

whatever floats your boat mang

eh, at least your better than the idiots in America who are surrounded by hideous fat women and getting fat is easy but still somehow find it attractive

but being attracted to fat is still degenerate and usually a result of poverty
not something to be proud of

why should fat women be catered to?

make them stay inside ashamed to come out until they lose the weight or die of heart attack

gotdayem

Also there was a 5.3% rise in people taking up gym memberships. Nearly everyone I know regularly uses the gym or does some form of exercise more than twice a week. I don't think we have to worry about a HAES movement here.

I think you guys should worry more about shit that actually matters to be honest fampai.

Sweden Yes

>why should fat women be catered to?
You've never run a catering company I see. Fat women can be quite lucrative.

>flabby pasty skin
>dyed hair
>knobby knees
>armpit moles
kys

>implying you wouldn't

i hated that model ever since she started being a fattivist and never knew about her before then

her face is piggy and snobbish and her attitude is worse
i'd literally kick her out of my bed if i had to

I remember supermodels getting blamed for anorexia. The argument was simple: thin models led to warped beauty standards which in turn encouraged girls to adopt unhealthy lifestyles. By that logic, would plus sized models not lead to unhealthy lifestyles as well?

I honestly have no idea who she is. I just save them as I find them.

God she's a bitch isn't she?
Definitely not wife material

According to SJWs being a fat fuck is healthy.

So you think that "normal size" modern models are okay?
They all look like cross between 13-year boy and praying mantis. With toad face as bonus.

Thing is, fashion industry is run by homosexuals, it is a known fact.
And homosexuals have very twisted view of female beauty.

Muh fetish

idk her name but i know her bitchy face

and i can't tell with that red dress on but that second girls looks like a healthy, attractive weight

>implying
You'd pin her down and fuck the shit out of her if there's any red blood in your body

Like everything else, i don't mind as long as they're not pushing their shit against me

>Plus size
>Models

???

i dont reward entitled feminist slobs with sex and neither should you

but im guessing im not as thirsty as ppl in this thread are because i have a nice piece of ass waiting for me when i get home

Never knew they had colored holodomor photos.

MODS

Жиpyхa

they're better than fat bimbos pretending they're beautiful and giving feminists gratification

the anorexic models may not be that beautiful but they made women want to stay slim for the last 70 years or so and send feminists into a frothing rage
so i much prefer them to this new phenomenon

>encourage people to be fat stops eating disorders that ano models cause

They don't get it. Just have normal beauitiful models, not fat not skellington.

Fat chicks age like milk and end up with the worst hormonal changes through pregnancy and life in general. It's why they seem so mad/emotional.

On one hand I think it's good that they actually make clothes for the average body type (yes that IS the average body type now). Never made sense to me that they make clothes that will only look good on 0,01% of the population. On the other hand they are banning anorexic models in a lot of places because of health issues, so it only makes sense if they ban overweight models too.

Go away, Mrs. Skellington

Oh my fucling God muhhhh dick

Name?

>UK politicians are talking about nothing else.
What else are they going to talk about?
>Handing your country over to Islam?
>Rape of thousands of young native girls?
>Mass migration with no end in sight?
>Decreasing relevancy in the modern world?
>Still in EU?
>EU planning on charging you for their army?
>Horrible teeth?

sabrina suzuki

This entire problem i blame on western european mandatory autism

All westerners are extremely autistic, no exceptions. Balts and some slavs can be added too judging by their posts here.

Their worldview is so idiotically binary that they will ruin the planet.

This is a excellent example actually

>hurr i like thick women
>THERE ARE NO THICK WOMEN REEEEEEEEE DEGENERATE KYS HURRDUR WOMAN SHOULD LOOK LIKE LITERAL SKELETON
>FUCK OFF FAGGOT GET ELECTRICUTED
>ree ree retard noises

seriously everything west of hajnal line is literal garbage mentally, just smart niggers

Ah, yes. Health at every size, except for when you weigh 45 kilos...

Isn't it all just a case of lazy parenting? Shouldn't parents teach their kids how to relate to media images and cope with the fact that some people are more attractive than others?

This is what really does my head in, instead of building and appreciating strength of character so that people can rely on themselves in dealing with these facts of life they have no control over they strive for a culture that accommodates their tendency for resentment and blaming so that they don't have to face their shortcomings.

A resounding 'meh'

>a "fattivist"
>literally has an Insta where she's never out the gym

She's Kryptonite for fat women because when fatties talk about "MUH CURVES", you can point to her flat stomach and the videos of her squatting and say "Oh, you mean like this?" and fatties are stumped

>UK politicians are talking about nothing else. Body shaming is a major issue right now.

Literally nobody is talking about this. Nobody gives a fuck about you fatties.

Spoop on Mr skeltal

Гoмoceк

They are just as bad.
I think it is really bad when beauty standards are controlled by certain people group of gay people. And we all know (((who))) support them.

My rule of thumb is that weight on a girl is attractive as long as they still have a relatively flat stomach. The moment their gut starts to hang they become gross. That moment can vary wildly by body type as well.

Which is why people who hate skinny models won't be any happier with heavier models. Even though the model is heavy, they're still a 10/10 compared to the average woman of the same weight because their body is simply a better shape. The average woman will probably feel worse seeing someone their weight who is still 10x more attractive than them. And no one's going to try to advertise things with regular-ass ugly people.

This is an issue for the free market.

If companies want to use bigger models then fine, if not then fine. People should vote with their wallets if they see anything wrong with it. No legislation needed.

It's not good to normalize obesity, you are encouraging women to eat themselves to death

HOLY MOLY SUCK MY CANOLI

Ashley Graham.

You can find quite a number of high res lingerie pictures of her on the internet.

Not that I'm into that.

people were making fun of her being fat and she posed in her underwear in a pile of chips...

she's a body positivity feminist slob

London is full of hair straightened skinny qte bitches and skeleton hipsters dressed in full black with white sneakers.

Thick women are fine chubby women fine, women whom can't walk up stairs without wheezing and waddling not okay

>one option makes feminists sperg out and makes women want to lose weight
>the other option makes feminists feel more secure about themselves and makes fatties no longer care about looking good
>just as bad
there's some problems with your line of thinking here friendo

>underrated

Underrated

>people were making fun of her being fat
>fat

lol

There's 'plus size' and then there's morbidly fucking obese.
Most people can't tell the difference.

OH JESUS GOD WHY PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME

Yeah, our parliament is a joke.

she may not actually be that fat but she's not attractive to me

and she's a cunt so... stop defendiing her you stupid bong

10/10 would fuck
I like bbws

Holy fuck these bitches are going about weight loss all wrong

By using their lard to grease the fryers?

Daily reminder that if she's pretty at size 16, she'd look even better as a size 10

>Crystal Renn very related

>Looks at flag
You're probably not even joking.

Thicc