It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfk5lpLew
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3wyFb70hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try roach.

Nice try poo

POO

The alt-right is fucking retarded. What does this have to do with us? They're controlled opposition. They're everything the (((media))) has been crying about for the past decade, like they've followed a checklist.

tbqh this, we're not fucking racist and we only ironically hate jews

>A FUCKING ROACH

>insert Sup Forums is one person meme
>insert Sup Forums is alt-right meme

S.A.G.E

Is that not what he actually said? Of fucking course he hates the alt right. If he ever saw this fucking place he would be disgusted. Obviously. What else is new? It doesn't matter what he thinks of us anyway. What matters is what he does.

Daily reminder that the alt-right doesn't exist and never existed.

Trump is a useful idiot that we put in the white house to fuck everything up. Chaos is our goal, it always has been, Kek guides the wag. It's all going according to plan

>"yeah I dunno what someone growing up a nazi salute is all about, I don't have anything to do with that shit"
>TRUMP DISAVOWS ALL OF THE "ALT-RIGHT" WE'VE BEEN FEARMONGERING TO YOU ABOUT

lmao fake news

You'd think Sup Forums would know better than to identify themselves with fringe virtual "movements" after libertarianism has been rendered to political clownade.

The moment that guy went on CNN and told everyone this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfk5lpLew

Is the moment when we all collectively knew that they had no idea who we are, they had no idea where the memes came from or why they were made. The only thing they knew is the had an enemy. So in their endless ignorance they dubbed this "alt-right" and from this title some autistic stormer went and proclaimed I am the leader of the alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3wyFb70hg

Some nobody said I'm alt right and did some shit.

Menwhile it was my leftist socalist ass that made memes and memed trump into office. Why? Because Trump is good for America and the world. He is the cure to Progressiveism.

> alt-right

I'm not alt-right, I'm just right.

Alt-right is a meme.

Except there are clearly people who openly identify as alt-right and take their movement seriously.

Why is it always turkroaches posting these threads? Is it just the same guy doing it over and over or is there something else going on. This is like the 4th thread I've seen this night alone.

There are people who openly identify as pansexual and demiboy and shit too, doesn't mean those things exist either.

POL BTFO HARDLY LIKE NO DAY EVER FUCKING ALT RIGHT IDIOTS HAUUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUA

It's only just beginning

"we"

LMFAO. What a fucking moron.

>newfag wasn't around for Sup Forumsharbor

This is fucking peanuts, peanutdick.

alt-right is a fucking joke. just like those we are legion faggots. it's just a bunch of autists that need a name to signify their autism to the world

> ironically
Not really, Zionist Jews are cunts.

If the jew controlled media wants to compare donald trump to hitler good good. If he truly goes all the way then America will be made great again. History is written by the winners and the winners of world war 2 weren't the allies it was the Soviet jews. who have been enslaving the world ever since.

>tfw you posted ponyshit during Sup Forums harbor

cheekyfrog.jpg

>baaaaw why can't every country have a fascist dictator like we do it's just not fair :'(

Fair point, except Alt-right is a movement.

trumps children all married jews. trump loves israel. trump is as firmly under the thumb of the juden as anyone, people are fucking stupid

It's good he disavowed them because he literally will lose zero support over this. Won't gain much either, cause the media still calls him racist but whatever. Fuck Dick Spencer.

>why yes in fact I love white supremacists, hugely, the thought of killing niggers gets my penis wet

Yeah that'd go great. Sup Forums knew we'd never get even a thanks, faggot shill. We did it out of sheer spite and glory.

Oh Texas, you so silly

A bowel movementAhahahahaha

Good. He's pre-empting up the hysterical wing of the lugenpresse and getting the public on board with his nationalist agenda. "I'm not racist," says the God Emperor as he throws TPP int the bin, brings back jobs, and tells offshore manufacturing to suck a dick. Who gives a shit if Rakeem gets hired for aa manufacturing job at the same time as Topher in Appalachia. One less dindu breaking into cars and one less European-American OD'ing on painkillers. Fucking win/win. Hail kek.

Trump is fucking crushing it.

Good, Sup Forums is not and never was the AltRight. Fuck the AltRight. Trump all the way.

It hasn't even begun. Since I'm centre.