Who else here /slowsuicide/??

who else here /slowsuicide/??

Canadians have +50 cancer from tobacco resistance so nah I smoke cuz I'm addicted not suicidal

so aside from tobacco you are not slowly killing yourself?

im just saying, but ironic shitposting usually entails suicidal thoughts, think about it

who /snus/ here

doesnt cause lung cancer or breathing issues but corrodes your gums slowly and surely

so another /slow/ friend?

pic was just illustrative

Whoa you really activated my almonds

>always loathe smoking
>promised myself from an early age never to do it
>suddenly take a trip to Europe
>everyone smokes
>friend i travelled with smokes all the time
>makes literally hundreds of friends during the trip by social smoking
>now im fucking hooked

I like doing snus as an opportunity to say snus

drop the sham Canada, you are cool and funny, we get it, but this thread is about truth

Many such cases, sad!

Do they have newports in europe? They are the taste of my generation

by the time you're old enough to die from it your entire body will be replaceable

You don't get to tell me what to do sadly Argentina I'm sorry your were born with a half retard brain

ffs next time im not using a cigarette pic

well , okay lad, you surely are cool as fuck, pls show us your tattoos

Are you of enriched melanin descent

Used to, now I only smoke when I'm drunk

What did they put in your drinking water

smokers r gay lol

Nope, i quit smoking for two years and started working in a restauraunt and thst was what i just happen to start smoking

also

>feel sick if I smoke sober or drinking
>on mdma
>chain smoke 30 cigs in a night and they go down like air

someone explain this

wow you are like a ubermensch tier cool

>What did they put in your drinking water
pic related

Sounds like you could use a smoke pansy boy

It's really good stuff, must be the least harmful method of getting nicotine other than vaping.

>using tobacco while Australian

I would hate to do this. That pack of smokes probably costs 50 Kangaroo Dollarydoos.

That's what people with weak lungs think.

Roll my own cigarettes. Tastes better, smokes better, much cheaper

I'm ok with it I'll probably be senile anyway id rather be dead that a burden to my family. Had to watch my grandfather a bomber pilot in ww2 become a shell of himself. I don't want to have my kids watch me fall apart.

Hmmm which nig nog turned you onto them either that or you're black I won't believe it

$30 for 25g. Not too bad considering the wages I'm on but it's a bit annoying. At least petrols cheap atm.

>Tastes better
lol, no

you are still killing yourself

whats up with that man

why are we killing ourselves, what the fuck is wrong with us?

Shit tier water this is what good water looks like

Menthols just taste better nowadays. I used to smoke marlboro 27s and reds but its just meh. Im a white male

>id rather be dead that a burden to my family

i used to think this, better burn out than fade away

but cancer doesn't sound liek an explosion t.b.eich

don't shitpost me lad, im being serious here, i woudl have gone to /adv/ if it weren't full of gafs

fuck i've been smoking for a year and im a pretty young fellow, i need to stop

who wants to /quit/ with me?

even though i bought a pack like 2 days ago

I was rolling my own for a while and got the cost of a single non-filtered cigarette down to less than 5 cents each while buying a pack at the store is gonna be more like 25 cents for something good like Marlboros or Camels.

I want to buy one of those electronic machines you use with the tubes, the initial cost would be high but then I'd be getting cigarettes for much cheaper. I want to get off ciggies though so might not do it.

My goal is to get down to smoking one cigar every week or two and no other tobacco.

Pol is serious business my friend

i only smoke like 2/5 a day unless im smoking weed or drinking, then i can smoke from 1 to 3 packs in less than 8 hours, im sure you have the same kind of thing

The only way to quit is to not be a pussy and go cold turkey

i know it isnt, im not playing, but this thread is, it just downed on me im just looking for an indirect way to kill myself

How long do the non smoking feels take? Its hard to break a habit like that

Why don't you just take the direct route then or commit yourself

amen brother. I dont care what happens to my body anymore, as long as I can have a nice drag on that bittersweet cig.

just kidding, im not a degenerate addict.

For the rest of your life

i know, i know "kys faggot", but come on

Pablo Pablo Pablo

Been smoking since I was 13. 27 now

funny, thats my grandad's name

I smoke about a pack a day. Would like to ditch the habit.

Just stopped for a couple days.
But yeah, when told, ' but muh health, ' I respond I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYWAYS JOKES ON YOU. To be edgy. Lol, thought of this good response, and now no-one every mentions the health problem.

>Would like to ditch the habit

i would, but i go sober for 2 days and im buying whiskey and 2 packs of darts again, i don't feel alive without that burning sensation on my mouth

The leaf knows all

Simply ebin

It's worse if you're a weed smoker and trying to cut down, MDMA will make you go through that shit in no time.

You mean /SlowPainfulAndCostlySuicide/, right?

drugs

Also, my liver will fail me before my lungs. So heh.

ever since i uploaded a funny-meme pic and it got highjacked into a cumming dick-pick i am open to the idea someone's been mining my posts for the last 4 years

i think i just need someone to convince me im alive at this point

I love it. I hate that dehydrated feeling you get during the day but in the morning and night it's awesome.

Still want to quit though. Costs way too much now.

>2016
>not vaping

Well id say you think therefore you are but you could just be in a simulation or dream or maybe you're a computer

I quit. Best decision ever.

I hate that so many faggots hijacked a legitamite tool for quitting

Yup.

Hell of a road.

How ruined are your lungs?

love to smoke when i'm drunk/on mdma or acid
there's nothing else like it
don't smoke otherwise...

i would argue im real even if im just a progam, the computer has to exist somewhere, doesnt it?

i don't worry about that

my friends say:

"i want to be a rockstar"
"i want to be a marketer"
"i want to be a businessman"

but i just want to be happy, is that too much to ask?

why do weak willed faggots always say this? I smoked for 10 years and quit cold turkey and haven't come close to having one or even wanting one after the first month. The worst cravings are over in 2 days and it gets better from there. It's no where near as hard as some people would have you believe.

I work with smokers and have friends that smoke and never any cravings even when drinking. The weird thing is when I see someone smoking on TV I get a slight craving.

I could take smoking and quit again no problems

Indeed. Posted this image ironic. The vaper are faggots meme is shit. Vaping instead of smoking enhanced my life much.

If that shit's in WA imma kill you senpai

~for the last 10 years smoking is like having lepra in Brazil. People will literally avoid you.

there's increasing evidence that smokers who smoke pot also are better off than those who don't.
there's something in weed that helps clear the lungs.

I thought it was a meme that people were vaping for fun and buying 0% nicotine just so they could puff out flavored clouds of glycerin. Then I met a bunch of young people who did exactly that. Kinda like how the hookahs got so popular because you could blow giant glycerin clouds, nobody cared that the stuff didn't even slightly resemble the hookah tobacco smoked in the rest of the world.

I've quit for months or years at a time but come back to it and I agree with you completely.

There's a lot of stuff harder to quit out there than nictoine. Tobacco is a boogeyman.

This right here, smokes+booze works wonders. Don't smoke much otherwise.

the thing is i started smoking weed when i was 13, so my way was to hide the weed smell by downing cigs

now i can't smoke a joint without going for 10 cigs right after it

It makes you cough.

imagine a time traveler told you about the true purpose of drugs

drugs are to be used when there is a war

I smoke once or twice a day, depending on how pissed off I manage to get at work. Also when I'm out drinking I'll smoke. I smoke like 2 packs a month. I don't really see any wrong with it, I unjokingly don't want to be an old man anyway. I can't imagine not getting laid or not being able to play hockey anymore.

>drugs are to be used when there is a war
>Because of intense group solidarity and unique daily hardships brought by combat, many veterans feel alienated from citizens, family, and friends when they return. They often feel they have little in common with civilian peers; issues that concerns friends and family seem trivial after combat.[34] There is a clarity of focus and purpose that comes with war that few in civilian life will ever know. Add daily doses of high adrenaline and a kind of pure loyalty among those you fight alongside, and combat is a perfect baptism into tribal brotherhood.[35] Afghanistan veteran Brendon O'Byrne says, "We were really close. Physically and emotionally close. It's kind of terrifying being in such an emotionally safe environment and then suddenly be expelled into an alienated, fractured society."[35] Feeling alone and alienated—that's scarier than bullets.[36] They know how to deal with bullets, and in combat they're dealing with bullets together. But now they're dealing with their loneliness, by definition, alone.[36] It is loneliness and normlessness why so many soldiers choose to return to combat.[citation needed] As filmmaker and war correspondent Sebastian Junger says, "They didn't want to go back because it was traumatic, but because it was a place where they understood what they were supposed to do. They understood who they were. They had a sense of purpose. They were necessary. All these things that young people strive for are answered in combat."[37] War twists and shifts the landmarks by which combat veterans navigate their lives, casting light on darkened areas that for many people remain forever unexplored. Veterans often see their wartime experience as the most selfless and meaningful period of their lives.[citation needed] In a different perspective, "even in the quiet moments, war is brighter, louder, brasher, more fun, more tragic, more wasteful. More. More of everything."[38]

Californian here. Fuck my state. Voted yes on 56.
+$2 tax increase next year on every pack.

>mfw $100 cartons next year
Seriously this state can drown for all I care.

San Andreas slip when ?

today i sifted through my ash tray for cigarette butts and harvested the small amounts of tobacco out of each one. then rolled them into cigarettes.

i'm broke.

nasty

If it's so easy to quit why did you smoke for 10 years?

its more normal than you would think

biggest star of Argentina died looking for roaches on a balcony, he just fell off

>~for the last 10 years smoking is like having lepra in Brazil. People will literally avoid you.
I isn't lepra common in Brazil?

I know that feel user.

It'll be cheaper to smoke weed in CA, than tobacco.

Nice. I've been meaning to import either luckies or american spirits. Which do you think I should?

>be me, with a friend
>friend pulls out a carton of marlboros and hands me a cig
>say fuck it and give it a try
>take a decent hit
>the high hits me, feels unpleasant, felt like my body was being deprived of oxygen
>lightheaded as fuck, not in a good way like it would be on weed
>leaves a terrible taste in my mouth
>completely reek of fucking cigs after just one little smoke session

I'll never understand how anyone can get addicted to that shit. other than a camel cig from time to time cigs are nasty

Doctor says I'm in perfect health

its the burning throat, it grows on you; thats why vapers and rolled tobacco smokers are hipsters, both of them don't burn, real smokers want the fucking cutting sensation on the throat

spirits, luckys are a toss up for quality

Turquoise Spirits for sure.
>2 packs a day

I hate this addiction. Post some camels

I enjoy that burning sensation when I take a good hit out of a bowl, there's just something about coughing myself nearly unconscious that makes the high a lot more satisfying
but with cigs, I just can't get behind it

American Spirit Turquoise and Black

Spirit Black is a nice change of pace, same with the organic menthol full flavor

Newport 100s

its not the same though

when you smoke enough you dont't get the nausea, you don't even cough; hell, you don't even get sick, the tobacco smoke kills all parasites that would reach your mouth

but it does feel like a knife is cutting your throat, it doesn't hurt, but you can FEEL it, thats the smoking thing, it makes you feel alive; just like drinking strong alcohol does, thats why smoking and drinking go hand in hand, you can feel it go in

American Camels are garbage, how are the Israeli (imported?) smoke? Americano Camels burn fast taste like chemicals and make your clothes, hair Hans etc stink like shiitt

american spirits for sure. they got this black box one made from perique tobacco you should try, but its not for everyone tbqh

My lungs are starting to wheeze like fuck.
Soon boys.