Barack Obama gets "kinda choked up" while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres...

>Barack Obama gets "kinda choked up" while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres. "It’s easy to forget now just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago," he says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wAhy8U-RA0
asianews.it/news-en/Colombo:-sister-of-Mother-Teresa-arrested-for-“selling”-children-23292.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I FUCKING lick vaginas all the time. There's nothing to it
Where's my medal?

will we ever know such bravery in our time, lads?

who will have the courage to let the world know they eat box in front of other people?

literally geting a medal for coming out. wtf america?

Reminder that Obama is a gay man and Michelle is a tranny

>You're a degenerate! Congratulations!

Thanks, Obama.

So they hand those out for being a dyke now?

Literally just a liberal circle jerk.

name is literally DEGENERATE
kek

Wow so fucking brave. That is true bravery!

Fuck this stupid nigger.

>20 years ago
it was fucking 1996 holy shit

I'M A PEDOPHILE

HOW COURAGEOUS AND BRAVE

NOW GIVE ME A MEDAL

>Degenerates

Is this Obummer's way of making sure he still has a legacy?
Obligatory "Ellen Degenerate" quip.

this is why war is good for people and hones honest virtues

40000 keks

>just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago
Did anyone actually think she was straight?

Kike dyke . Fucking awful hobbit looking creature

The media made such a huge deal about her coming out although it was painfully obvious to everyone. I remember thinking "wait. People actually thought she was straight?"

This

They've been batting themselves on the back for over a decade. Yes it was so hard for her to come out and make a show giving her a monopoly over the lesbo demographic. Im sure very difficult she's likely poor from all the hate directed to her.

Unironically this

Can't even admit to being one there is such a stigma and vile bigotry against us

got to reward one of his many propaganda ministers. bet she will be jerking his dick off for all eternity in her shows

dont mind that obama failed to uphold his promises and dragged america into debt

There's nothing wrong with being gay, Sup Forums even likes feminine penises.

only 2 more moths...

OBAMA ONE OF GREATEST EVER IN FACE OF GOP TREASON AND RUPERT MURDOCH FASCIST PROPAGANDA. GOOD JOB DUDE. PARDON JOHN WALKER LINDH BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

A President who knew the right time to get choked up:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wAhy8U-RA0

Why is gary "cant find aleppo on the mappo" johnson getting a medal

She got it for being a brave vegan!!!

Did this medal ever mean something?

It's so brave to be a woman that looks like Jerry Van Dyke and to surprise everyone by being a dyke.

>so much bravery making hundreds of millions a year

I can kinda see it...

>man who complains about "hate speech" gives a medal of freedom to someone for the courage to say something that is unaccepted by society

hmmmm... seriously forces one to contmplate...

I'm proud of her. She is really funny and kind - not a loudmouth liberal, and she helped people relate to gay people as just regular human beings just like us.

>johnjoseco

It's the nose and the being old.

>feminine penise
>There's nothing wrong with being gay

>recognizing it

>He doesn't like fem penis

Does every lesbian deserve a medal now?

So as someone looking in from the outside what does this medal actually mean is it supposed to be some sort of civilian honoury award for achievement or something? All I see are a bunch of celebs patting each other on the back saying how great they are

Can you see this one, too?

>gay people
>regular human beings just like us
>mlp

Ellen's original show 20 years ago got cancelled because it started as a sitcom but then she CAME OUT and her shitty sitcom became nothing but lectures and lesbian drama horseshit. It no longer had any humor, it was just LOOK AT ME I'M A LEEEEEEESBIAN: the show. People tuned out because it was shit, not because Ellen was being "oppressed".

I guess giving away a Medal of MUHFREEDUMB for being a LEEEEEESBIAN should be expected from the president who got a Nobel Peace Prize only to go on to bomb even more of the middle east and help set up the new jihadist network ISIS to replace the old and busted Al-Qaeda network.

Well, Mother Teresa got one.

Obongo is such a SJW panderer. No wonder these idiots are still protesting Trump.

she isnt ghey. she admitted she isnt ghey. she said it was just to further her career as a comedian since she wasnt funny and needed a angle

*paraphrasing

that was years ago

>recognizing that as mlp

I can see more than you could ever imagine.

>tfw your final act as president is giving a dyke a ribbon

Amazing!

She's the Mother Theresa of our time.

More inspirational than Florence Nightingale.

Braver than Rosa Parks.

A more influential actress than Audrey Hepburn.

In fact, she's more powerful than the POTUS!

All cheer for Ellen.

>Its another Barack Obama awards stuff to celebrities episode.
>Its another Barack Obama invites his celebrity buddies to exclusive events episode.

>DeGeneres
literally >DeGenerates

Im not a faggot

America- We award people because of the way they fuck.

explains "lesbian bed death"

lesbians just need to have corrective sex with a male

Wat

MLP kinda has that lazy American cartoon eye going on. It's easy to spot even if you're a normal.

wait who?

what did she do? did she serve the county in any way like in a political position or raise funds for some organization to better the country?

d-did they just hand some medal to a lutterallt who celeb for being gay?

>Medal of Freedom

kek, america never change !

she shilled for obama

dude our "Légion d'honneur" is basically a meme decoration aswell now

>JUST

oh, I guess it was earned then. that's makes it all better.

they give these out to special people:

asianews.it/news-en/Colombo:-sister-of-Mother-Teresa-arrested-for-“selling”-children-23292.html

Jeffrey Epstein is getting one next week

wow so brave of her to come out in the 90s when everyone HATED gays

not like those losers who were out in the 40s, 50s, or 60s when gays were pretty much LOVED BY FUCKING EVERYONE

so this it what can't evening feels like

>underrated lad

>Jeffrey Epstein is getting one next week
Makes sense considering that Joe Paterno got one too. Pretty sure the medal of freedom is the official pedo award.

looks like a gooey goblin or something

honneur, bravery, generosity are a quality not freedom

>i award you for your high level of freedom xir !

Tfw your country has been doing shit like this for years.
O your a celebrity that appeared on children in need once well here have a knighthood

So who is Trump gonna give this medal to?

First guess is Sam Hyde

yeah, but it not like getting a medal over that

Pepe.

Self checked

vets probably

Is it actually true that Mother Teresa was actually a death-worshipping psychopath, or have I been memed by liberals?

Another American medal that no longer means a god damn thing. I saw a silver star given out in the Army for organizing a Christmas show. I shit you not. That was the precise moment when I decided I wasn't re-upping and lost respect for the service.

>people still think obongo isn't an ape in a suit
She's a carpet muncher, how is that brave. Maybe he should award these to some of the officers who are dealing with his destruction of any sort of racial peace we had.

Alex Jones

There is a video too of ellen and Obama fucking, did you download it i lost my copy in a hd crash

nope its true

IM GAY AND EVEN TAKE DICK UP MY ASS, WHERE IS MY MEDAL? TEXTBOOK SEXISM

literally this.
wtf murrica!

Obama is so obviously gay that I'm amazed the press doesn't just openly admit it.

Where's his Fuckin medal?

Didn't he get a nobel prize for being Black?

He's not a good goy so he won't get the good goy medal.

>IM GAY AND EVEN TAKE DICK UP MY ASS

omg man you're the freedomest!

wheres my fucking medal nigger, try being openly homo on a neonazi origami subreddit

Robert DeNiro and Tom Hanks both shilled for Hillary and outspoken against Trump, oh look they get medals too, what a surprise!

Yes.

Those things lost all meaning when Obama got his Nobel Prize.

>president of the USA giving out participation trophies to liberals

what a joke

Yes, but they are never going to admit it.

Rob Halford should get a medal too then for also coming out twenty years ago.

>no bellhop cared who i was until i shart my pants

This board isn't conservative anymore