Left or right?

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/iran-1000-soldiers-die-syria-2011-161122132955852.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All 3

so you can disappoint 3 women at once?

Go join isis

Kek

>Fuck
>Marry
>Kill

> Checks flag
> Raghead baiting

>left has most likely already fucked multiple black men
>right are still pure and loyal

ill take right

What's the ultimate goal of the two on the right?

To become a housewife and raise a family with their husband.

Why are they forced into a pre-selected position in life?

I actually find the top right to be more interesting and I could have meaninful conversations with her (and hopefully some straight up haram sex or at least if no penetration allowed a good handjob with eye-contact)

middle.

Because nature designated that role for them. The give birth and nurture. The men go out and earn a living.

I think there can be a balance between well defined gender roles but also a degree of freedom within those roles and realms of overlap.

I would reject both having women barefoot and chained to the stove as well as the feminist cancer that effectively is trying to turn women into men.

Oh look, three sluts

For last 20 years or so, women here have been working. Most recently we now have more female university graduates, female executives, PhD professors and entrepreneurs than men.

It is common now to have both parents working in Pakistan and grandparents raising the children.

This is an AMERICAN board.

So left, you ugly RAGHEAD.

>left has most likely already fucked multiple black men
>right have most likely already have done anal with multiple black men

ftfy

Even if her womb is full of nigger semen?

The 2 extremes. On 1 side there's a woman dressed like a whore, on the other there's a couple of women who look like walking garbage bags.

Right, I'm up for a threesome.

don't get me wrong, I like ninjas but I just prefer normal women

Fuck off towelie.

I'd choose a donkey over a fucking muslim.

The two on the right were made for consensual sex in the missionary position.
The one on the left is a boring fuck that you were too drunk to remember.

Left might be full of nigger semen
Right ARE niggers

stfu you filthy ar*b

these women smell like shit, lose their hair and overall unhealthy. they also get fucked in the head because they are treated as such and they are raise SHIT children

kys you backwards brute

The girls on the right dressed as the girl on the left, and the girl on the left in Saudi arabia dressed as the girls on the right

The sad fact is neither will have me :(
I'd fated to be alone

>It is common now to have both parents working in Pakistan
Nice, good going, you are learning civilization

>grandparents raising the children

oh never mind, your future generations are going to be fucking backwards ass degenerates.
With the tech and whatnot we have today, how could one possible come to the conclusion that grandparents would be able to teach a child all it needs to know today to prosper.
fuck.

Because we don't have daycare and nannies. Boys don't move out, they get married and live in their parents house so they can look after them in the old age. They also inherit all the family wealth.

This is how our culture is organized.

>Trumptard has shit taste
Why am I not surprised?
>how could one possible come to the conclusion that grandparents would be able to teach a child all it needs to know today to prosper.
fuck.
Taking care of children != raising them.
It's not uncommon for old people to take care of children while parents work, hell, it's basically why we have daycares in the west.

I'll take the 2

The one on the far right to go please.

Erdogan should gas degenerates like you. Be proud of your heritage and fix the problems instead of running away from them.

how could anyone not choose right

god I'm glad Islam will rule the world one day, everything else is so degenerate now.

Burger btfo

What kind of stupid question is this?

Obviously the ones that will be submissive and will treat me as their owner.

These are Americans

>FUCK / MARRY / STONE TO DEATH

Left

I would rather an STD than an IED. You pakistani fucktard

Muslims don't need to cuck out on how they operate

Forgetting that Americans pay and train these "terrorist" groups

>your heritage
>ar*b culture

Fuck off you fucking shitskin. After 1000 years of ar*b cultural imperialism, you couldn't assimilate us. We are still turkic, we still remember and we are at least %30 of the population

Day of the rope is approaching and it will be GLORIOUS. Run you shitskinned animal RUN

:^)

no need to be upset

Redpill me Jap

Hypothetically IF America did:
>How does that benefit america to have the islamisation of the west?
>InB4 Oil
>Why would a christian nation encourage a muslim one?

Pakinigg bringing the bantz

Both of you are the same thing

They are tools to be used for proxy wars. The Afghan war against Soviets, Muhahideen were trained by US as tools and later abandoned.

>non country

Opinion discarded. Use a proxy next time

HAHAHAHA

11/10 my friend.

Haha Ahmed, you Muslim's lust for the blonde's but will marry the other two while pimping out the white girl after use.

So do you think it is a good thing or not?

Good one, dude.

Man this is so strange to me... i don't know who to root for.

This.

Left, I'm not dating a jawa

It is good both economically and socially. The new generation of people are more connected, informed and aware of the world. They are making adjustments to catch up with the rest of the world.

kek that was fast

>What is Soviet Era Afghanistan
>Who is Osama Bin Laden
>Who is the CIA

>Implying that it is a bad thing not to be turkish
>Kek
>Benim küçük pislikimi em

Aside from 'muh pure non-degenerate waifu' what else is it that you are expecting from islam? Because you realise it goes further than that right?

***!!! PEDOPHILE DETECTED !!!***

Middle

Pakistanis are fighting on Assad side though.

>implying Asad is a good guy

Actually we are fighting no one. Afghanistan and India have formed an unholy alliance and are causing problems for us. We are too busy cleaning up the mess and deporting Afghan refugees.

>everything else is so degenerate now
oh you

He means that he can take 3 wives

2 arab and while in germany will find a 3rd german wife...

Are you even Islamic ???

alt-right

You have Taliban bases on your territory.

We can have upto 4 wives but satisfying them equally and treating them equally is not easy. It is hard enough to manage one wife as it is.

Are threesomes allowed?

I believe the implication was that Assad was not with ISIS.

I read that some Iranians/Pakistanis/Afghanis were fighting for the regime. Come to think of, that might have been Al Jazeera. I'll have to look it up.

Yeah, Al Jazeera: aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/iran-1000-soldiers-die-syria-2011-161122132955852.html

The swastikas are the wrong way

Are you sure that he wasn't?
He is buying their oil.

No. One at a time.

You should've joined ISIS and got droned in some sandy place.

Assad is buying oil from ISIS?

Pakistan+India GDP
With a population of almost a 2 bilion cannot keep up with Germany with only 80 mil and 60 mil germans

Thats the problem of Islam , it enslaves your mind , takes away freedom and productivy

The only reason that India is doing better is all those call centers that Leech from US/Europea economies

But like it or not India is Hindu , and gots 1.877 trilion GDP while you Paki only 232.3 bilion

Fact is people are acting nice to you only because you have nukes... And it's not like you've developted them by yourself

You've send people to study in the USA and they came back and help you build your nuclear program !

The reality of this is 181.1 milion people are useless cunts

Fucking hell even Gypsiy land has better GDP then you with and we are just almost 20 milion and sufferred hard economically hard because of comunism

Jeg er een man!

Left easily.

The left has freedom to act how they want - they may be good or bad but at least you know they are authentically so.

On the other hand the right are always bad, they are ill educated and prone to authoritarianism, alongside a belief in a marauding god that makes no sense at all.

Secondly to say they are decent and pure is meaningless when they don't have the choice. It's like being happy marrying a lesbian in a society where they have to pretend to be straight. They aren't genuinely moral - and as well all know from experience muslim women are obnoxious, selfish and whiny.

It is scientifically proven that northern hemisphere (NA and EU) is more progressive than southern hemisphere (Africa, Mid East, Brazil etc). The cooler climate leads to moderate people with calm and rational mindset.

Southern hemisphere especially near equator is hot as fuck causing more emotional and impulsive people who believe in superstition.

This is how our world is arranged, not much you can do.

We can certainly stop the mass replacement of the rational northern people with the more aggressive and short-sighted southern races.

Which is in fact what northern nations are increasingly trying to do.

You must forgot that the girls on the right don't actually believe in Islam just like how Catholic school girls are sluts.

You need to meet more Muslims that drink and smoke weed secretly

>I have literally never met a muslim woman(let alone any kind of woman) in my life

>You need to meet more Muslims that drink and smoke weed secretly
This

if you would only know what kind of whores your little hijab sluts are...

I live in Sheffield, I know and talk to muslims every day. The girls who wear the hijab are muslim and believe in it, you are lying to yourself if you think they are just doing it for appearances sake.

Secondly muslims drinking and smoking weed has no bearing on their beliefs - i have muslim friends who i go drinking with - but ask any "moderate" muslim about their beliefs and you will find a shocking commitment. They genuinely believe the qu'ran is exactly, word for word correct to Allah's first issue. They genuinely believe mohammed is the perfect man. And they genuinely believe the best world is one in which islam is superordinate. You will not find a muslim who does not believe these things.

Those beliefs will only lead to progression of commitment to the religion and, like clockwork, most muslims i know have grown to begin to keep the beard, to go on the Hajj, and to increasingly observe muslim behaviours. A couple even adopted salafi dress.

It appears you two, being japanese and danish, have no real contact with islam.

Muhammad with the bantz

>most muslims i know have grown to begin to keep the beard, to go on the Hajj, and to increasingly observe muslim behaviours. A couple even adopted salafi dress.
The fuck? None of those are even bad things.
Like, I have family in Turkey, been there like 6 times, of course they'll say that the Qu'ran is right and that Muhammad was the greatest guy who ever lived, Christians would say the same thing if you asked about the bible(Which is just as fucked as the Quran).

In Malaysia the "Muslims" don't follow it closely. I even know a girl from Saudi Arabia, she doesn't wear the hijab or anything when overseas. She's also a big alcohol drinker.

I don't follow most Muslims because I don't take them seriously just like Christians. I don't need a religion to give me morality. It should come from common sense.

I'm just saying, not everyone has to follow Saudi Islam

> hook noses
> no body hygene
> Ahmeds dry cum everywhere
> inexplicable goat smell
Trick question. If you choose the righto ones you are mentally ill and you should be put to death.

Wishful thinking, Ahmed. Your shitty religion will be eradicated before the year 2100

Truth.

Sex or marriage?

Fuck both on the right, marry left obv.

fucking disgusting