Why do 2nd Chinese-Australians get the short end of the stick?

Why do 2nd Chinese-Australians get the short end of the stick?

A 2nd gen Chinese-Australian has limited career opportunities in Australia due to cultural and racial differences

Because you're all complaining crybabies.
Be a man, softcock

>Why do 2nd Chinese-Australians get the short end of the stick?

You can go back to China if you feel hard done by.

Because all they fucking talk about is how great china is.
If it's so fucking great fuck off.

Because despite what the television may tell you, you're not Australia.

(you) n.

FUCK OFF CHINK

Source?

Despite the cliches all the Australian gooks I've known have been annoying soft cocks. Certainly no rocket scientists.

I've never met a chink in my life

we dont owe you shit cunt, fuck off

The ones that have an Aussie accent and actually integrate and shit I've got nothing against. What I hate the most is the fucking ones that speak no fucking English despite living here for decades or the fucking wave of fresh off the boat scum who clog up the public transport and still think they're living in gookland

What a little bitch. When you stop blaming everyone else for your unemployment
maybe you'll get your arse in gear and work your way up.

Employment isn't a right or entitlement but the dole is.
don't expect every company to give you sunshine, rainbows and lolipops either when you do get employed.
But if you do get employment you'll probably stay up playing MOBAS and turn up to work
groggy and late as fuck and then come back here crying that John Smith got the promotion over you.

I tried training someone like you and guess what? He was good and capable of the job but quit because it was too hard.

Go to China so they can teach you some work ethics or how lucky you are to be here.

Fuck off to China you yellow faggot

You should be deported, loser

this

Chinks do math naturally. Us whites have to slave away at problems to understand it. This alone gives you the upper edge when it comes to university admissions.

Why is Sup Forums so hostile towards Chinese?

I get you're all racist white supremacists but they can be pretty redpilled. I studied with a bunch of them in Sydney and albeit they have their own cliques, the ones that emerge from the Chinese Brotherhood can be great friends. They're incredibly smart and we are charismatic with our bantz, so we can trade our strengths to get them as real Aussie boys.

Give them a chance Sup Forums. Most of them didn't have very good male role models growing up. Try and think of one.

this. Asian people are SCUM.

if you see and asian kid cross the road just run it over. helps australia in the long run

If you can speak mandarin you're already at an advantage otherwise welcome to the club

Most 2nd gen Asian kids are more Australian than wogs/niggers, their parents are also generally appreciative of the opportunities afforded to them by this country.

good chinese people > bogans

Go back to your own country.

WITNESSED

CHINKS, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This, learn mandarin so you don't have to sound like an australian.

Problem solved.

OP is a complete sook

kys

KEK CONFIRMS

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

praise, kek. Please expel the yellow FILTH from our beautiful country.

Epic get

I am an Aryan soldier soon coming to Australia for 6 months. What to expect?

Any cultural issues or customs I should be aware of? Should I try to make friends with local Australians or will it be impossible?

step one - buy anyone you see a beer, expect boongs

we drive on the left side of the road

No one's insulting you, it's just banter.
Laugh it off and retort with someone just as scathing. You'll make friends in no time.

Yeah as long as you're white you'll be alright cunt.

Basically Aussies are pretty tolerant of other cultures except Asians/Chinese

This is because Asians/Chinese have a long history of coming to our country and then complaining endlessly about it and trying to force Aussies to change their customs to be more like china.

If they love their customs and shitty communist culture so much they should've stayed where they came from. They only come here take jobs away from Australians and send their earnings back to china.

Just bottle some gook over the head mate in front of a pub and we'll accept ya.

>but quit because it was too hard.
What's wrong cuck? Don't like it when the Chinese are too laidback?
>Go to China so they can teach you some work ethics or how lucky you are to be here.
>I tried training someone like you ... but quit because it was too hard.
Hmmm...

fucking listen to yourself you complete cuntwad

>Why do 2nd Chinese-Australians get the short end of the stick?
>A 2nd gen Chinese-Australian has limited career opportunities in Australia due to cultural and racial differences
> Chinese are too laidback

Thank you

I am looking forward to come and live in your country

He was the one who quit. Maybe you should go back to TAFE and learn our language.

Blame yourselves. We simply adopted your lazy attitude.

nope. full

and no poofters

>Blame yourselves
>A 2nd gen Chinese-Australian has limited career opportunities in Australia due to cultural and racial differences
please be consistent

too l8 m8 got my visa and ticket and my dick is rock hard i am coming

Someone get the ryobi

>our language
I grew up entirely on the Australian education system. You only have your education system to blame for this one

kek confirms they absolutely must go home

I was. Stop playing ignorant. Piece the posts together

It's not my fault you're made in china.

hang on a minute cock
> I have my education to blame for this one

fixed it for you

>learning basic english in the education system
I guess they should include some basic logic in the education system too

Im not going china. Fuck those gooks. Im going to get re-educated by moving to a regional town with far less ethnics.

My education was through Australian education system. Try again dummy.

when i was in year 12 we had about 50 students, 47 of them were white and the non whites were a maori, a fijian, and a vietnamese lad

I guess you should write a letter to the minister for education then.

ok cock - explain why a 2nd gen gook has limited career opportunities

are you penny wong?

Fuck off bitch I'm a first gen early 20s from South Africa. Your answer is in your question bitch. You want the benefits of being the same while also being different. >Rice
>Codge

Fucking pick one bitch

And retroactively fuck off cause we are full bitch

>are you penny wong?
Penny wong is not of Chinese descent, she only had one chinese parent
Penny wong is not 2nd gen

Nice. Im looking into one of these:
Albury
Geelong
Ballarat
Bendigo

Fuck off back to africa, betrayer.

Checked

On a serious note you're just a racist, who thinks aussie employers who are white are racist because they won't employ someone who is incompetent. Heaps of chinese work here let alone a 2nd gen one.

Just get an entry level job even if it's retail or maccas or janitor whatever. If you become employed in anything you are instantly 100x more employable and can apply for better stuff.

Playing the blame game is something people sense and hate in the employment industry. So take responsibility, slap yourself on the cunt and take any job you can get.

I really hope you didn't get a shitty job then quit because you didn't like it. Always use employment as a stepping job to the next job.

well geelong is close to melbourne so you would probably get the melbourne experience there which isnt good, but i recommend moving to a vic/nsw town which has a population of no more than 15,000 because thats usually an indicator of 95%+ whites, i used to live in a town with less than 4000 people and in my year at school there was literally only white people with the exception of a tanned italian

>you're just a racist
Im just being Australian mate :)

Only bad option is the lack of chinese massage parlours in smaller towns. I'll just buy an onahole.

>Chinese-Australians
Why do you throw this term about like it's something to be proud of?

There's only two kinds of people here: "Australians" and "Foreign Cunts"

>using "bitch" where "cunt" is more appropriate

>geelong is close to melbourne so you would probably get the melbourne experience there
Geelong council desperately wishes that were true, but it isn't. There's a lot more people living the traditional way in smaller towns who drive into geelong for work or whatever else they need (unlike melbourne, which sprawls for days in every direction)

ballarat's a bit smaller and more bogan but it's viable to take a train daily from either city into melbourne for work if you need to

t. geelong born & raised but living in melbourne for last few years

>chinese massage parlours
why bother with those when there's a university nearby full of autistic chink women?

>to be proud of?
it's just a relevant detail of my place in Australia. Im just stating a fact. Im being proud. Stop projecting, ethnic.

I prefer sheilas from old peoples homes with parkinsons

What does it say If a 2nd gen Chinese-Australian is considering moving to a whiter town away from his fellow 2nd gens chinese and overseas Chinese.

Have you ever thought why i want to move if all the people i have most common with is right where im living?

Just get away from cabramatta mate and throw up a tent ontop of ulura and start living the dreamtime.

Yea bloody oaf mate. Teach me how to drink a vb. I've only ever walked into a pub once in me life.

Fucking Illidan Stormrage. Betrayer.

wtf i love straya now

I scored again

praise kek and his miracles

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Chinamen eternally BTFO