Isn't it embarrassing that the President-elect is kissing a despot's ass?

Isn't it embarrassing that the President-elect is kissing a despot's ass?

Isn't it embarassing that OP is a fag?

fag

>friendship = kissing ass

OP in pic related

Vs. what OP the current President and the defeated Presidential hopeful kissing sandnigger ass and trying to restart the Cold War

You made me laugh, kike.
I will throw you in the oven last.

Putin is kissing Trump's ass in hopes that he'll lift some american sanctions fuckwit. Go figure out how the world works

I don't think he kisses anybody's ass
>1 Rub deposited to my account

>being against Putin

Isn't it embarrassing that you are still salty about the election?

If you think Putin is a despot, you have a lot to learn.

He's playing him like a fool. Trump is a cuck. He's playing 1 D chess and just check mated himself.

>isn't it embarrassing that Pres Elect doesn't want nuclear war

fuck everyone wants us to play bomb toss with Russia and China
I kind of like living

Stupid libcucks can't stop beating the drums of war. Trump is smarter than Putin, but that doesn't mean that USA and Russia can't be friends. I'm sure that Putin wants the same.

Trump and Putin are very similar because they came from humble backgrounds and rose to power through honesty and hard work, NOT corruption and backroom deals like Clinton and typical leftists do.

Putin is what a real, uncorrupt, honest leader should be like, no wonder Clinton didn't like him!

Why does the left hate Russia so much? I thought Communists were obsessed with Russia the way weeaboos are obsessed with Japan.

The (((left))) hates Russia because Putin is a nationalist.

No, the (((left))) hates Putin because he is honest.

Unlike media shills.

he's not a nationalist in the western way

The left is globalism now.

One world goverment controlled by elites to rule us all, no borders or tariffs.

He keeps the Jews in check, right?

Yep, and the plan starts with UN and FEMA reeducation camps. I think Obunger will be implementing those soon, can't have Americans electing a man of the people like Trump right? They need to be willing pawns for Soros and his globalist pals. Slaves if you will.

yes, as in he gives them not too much power, because if he seizes it and throws them all out, they'll fuck us for good
it's a game played long, patience is key

It is. Trump plans to be the first president to stop kissing the Saudi ass.

They're mad at Russia for dumping communism. That's why they call themselves Maoists nowadays, they believe it's an ideology that has endured.

Playing the long game is more thorough with better chance of success.
desu, all kikes have to die before the world will flourish. Countering their tactics wastes time and resources.

Yes. Anyone who disagrees is a Russian shill.

you do know that many people in Sup Forums actively support puttin for his stance on Muslims and conservative values.